Hmmm....That wheelchair i couldn't see throught seems to be exploding, but nevermind that...

Hmmm....That wheelchair i couldn't see throught seems to be exploding, but nevermind that. I wonder why is there a jar of piss in the senator's desk.

Other urls found in this thread:

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/76e76017-f50c-433f-b1d1-9cd612d88398
youtube.com/watch?v=gnd1X3YCFuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf is he meant to do?

>Oh man, this fucking guy, I feel so bad, I can't even look at him
>Wait why is there so much heat emanating off that guy
>Oh, he's exploding
>Wish I could say I was fast enough to do something about this, buuuut I'm not
>And everything's on fire now, great

A JAR OF PISS

Suck the explosion in to save everyone? Notice a fucking BOMB /before/ it goes off? You know, Superman type stuff.

So uh, he knew the guy had a bomb in his wheel chair? Of course not. But instead of talking out your ass, how about you list those things.

He just looked bored and irritated. Idk if it's Hack Snyder's terrible direction or Cavill's terrible acting.

Did you not watch the movie? Or are you just intentionally leaving out that he didn't know it was a bomb before it blew up because of the lead.

Sorry, supes can't be saving people. He has to mope like an emo instead

the movie itself characterizes superman as having much faster/keener senses than a person, what with him identifying a launched guided missile and flying drone in mid-air from miles away and taking them both out at mach 27.

then he just stands around while a bomb is going off

From Superman's point of view the explosion should look like it happens in slow motion

I'll just stand here and sulk for a while feeling sorry for myself despite some other people being injured or in need of assistance.

>wheelchair is lined with lead, the one material superman cannot see through

>odd, why is that wheelchair lined with lead

see

by your logic that bullet should never have hit

Bullshit. Never happened, you liar.

Superman doesnt have super reaction time like Flash does where its almost instant. Where did you even get this idea from? They definitely never portrayed him like that in these movies.

He doesnt have a speedforce connection like Flash, for him going superspeed is the equivalent of us running. You cant just instantly start running at top speed.

but he does save people you retard, they show him flying a hurt person to the paramedics.

in order to do what he did in africa, he'd need senses sufficiently keen to perceive an explosion beginning before it was able to expand and cause any damage

why do you assume Superman is always x-raying everything? Why would he? Especially since he specifically says he fears he didnt WANT to see it, implying he was trying to believe the best in everyone and couldnt even fathom the idea of a terrorist being there.

He wasn't looking. He says he wasn't looking. He didn't X ray anything.

no he wouldnt, why are you so retarded?

the beginning of the movie. The precision manner in which he neutralized the missile heading towards lois and the drone that launched it.

Jesus christ just stop posting

>hurr durr being able to sprint across a room means you have super reaction time

it has to suck being as dumb as you

He's probably referring to bullet time used by Clark in smallville. Snyder said Kal can't do that.

Because x-ray all the time is specifically how his senses are characterized by MoS.

Imagine being this stupid

are you fucking retarded? he destroys the missel and the drone and had plenty of space to build up to full speed. please explain HOW that means he had super reaction time?

Why would he do that?
Would you?
Fuck those people.
They want you gone.
Let them die.

Criticism against BvS gets dumber by the day.

or I'm talking about him intercepting a missile and drone in mid-air.

no they arent retard, in fact there is a whole scene of him as a kid where his super sense are going crazy and he is struggling to keep them under control.

He does. After sulking around for a while LIKE I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS POST, you stupid idiot. He doesn't immediately help people, LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE.

which is even stupider and requires even LESS precision than the room scene.

because intercepting a moving, guided target, that isn't flying along a straight trajectory, from miles away, requires extremely precise reaction times?

he doesnt sulk at all, that scene where he is looking around right after the explosion is in slow motion. Literally the very next thing we see him doing is saving people. You are so dumb it hurts to read your posts/

kek he never even mentions lead. did you even watch your favorite movie you meme fuck

He was already on his way in Africa though

not on the level of sensing and stopping a bomb AS its exploding. How do you live being this dumb?

incorrect. Intercepting two targets that's moving at several km/s while you, yourself, are also moving several km/s, from a dozen or so km away, is significantly more taxing than tackling a dude from across a room.

>that scene where he is looking around right after the explosion is in slow motion
Oh...so by your logic, he is fast enough to mourn for all the people dying in slow motion but not to save said people? YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. How you morons like and DEFEND this shit movie is beyond me.

you fucking retard: getyarn.io/yarn-clip/76e76017-f50c-433f-b1d1-9cd612d88398

no one is talking about taxing you fucking tard, its talking about the reflexes and speed needed to stop a bomb. How do you even type being this fucking brain dead?

You're right. neutralizing a bomb as it's exploding would require even less of superman than intercepting the missile and drone

>mourn

he has a single facial expression in slow motion you stupid chuckefuck, how do you even type this shit out and thing it makes any sense?

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/76e76017-f50c-433f-b1d1-9cd612d88398

>wait a minute that guy has a b--
Explosion

OR

>notices it is lead and assumes it's a bomb
>staring at the wheelchair
Explosion

OR

>notices it's lead and launches the guy and wheelchair out of there
>people see him as a terrorist
>exiled and hunted

OR

>notices lead, grabs wheelchair and throws it into space or some shit
>crippled guy flopping on the ground
>people see him as a jackass
>exiled and hunted

It was a lose lose on his part don't you think?

Yes we are talking about taxing. As intercepting the missile and drone was the most reflex/speed intensive thing he did in the movie, and that was several times more taxing than it would've been to identify an exploding bomb and neutralize it before it did any damage

Everyone is forgetting the scene where Superman gets everyone out of the mansion whilst it's exploding, to the tune of Sweet Dreams are Made of this. Obviously he was capable of saving them, but he didn't feel like helping those washington fucks

how? In one he just runs into a missle that isnt even going that fast, the other he has to somehow get rid of an explosion in a nanosecond. YOu are so so so so dumb.

you dont even understand what taxing means, having the energy to do something doesnt equal having the abilities or skills you fucking retard

The problem with your hypothetical is, ya know, superman.

The entire point of the character is he can solve problems in ways you can't.

else why call him superman

He doesn't have bullet time perception. He can react faster and he can also move fast but his perception is the same.

please explain HOW intercepting a missle requires more precision than stopping an explosion? Because every military that is worth its shit has lasers and counter missles to stop enemy arms, but no one has the ability to stop an explosion after its already started.

Your english teacher sucked at her job.

Something can tax your reaction times and abilities/skills. It isn't just a statement of energy use.

No it is, good job looking like a retarded casual.

So you really didn't watch the movie, good to know.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is this another one of those IMPORTANT things left out of the fucking movie that came out in theaters and most of us saw?

HOW CONVENIENT

>he has a single facial expression in slow motion
WHICH IS WHAT MY ORIGINAL POST SAID YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITHEAD why are you still blindly arguing like a retard you fuck

>one has the ability to stop an explosion after its already started.
superman can

But on his home planet, he's hopeman

holy shit you retard, people are saying he doesnt have the physical abilities to reflect fast enough to stop a bomb. This is a fact. He was not going faster than an explosion when he intercepted the missel.

to be fair, until lois realizes it was a lead lined wheelchair, nothing in either MoS or BvS even so much as implied superman is unable to see through lead.

even superman doesn't know he can't see through lead

I did. I didn't however watched the blu ray where this shit movie is a less shitty movie and conveniently explains some of the retarded plot points left out of the theatrical movie.

Praise Snyder! KINO!

KINO!

no he cant, the only version that has ever been able to do that is silver-age and EVEN THEN there were plenty of times he failed to do so.

>He was not going faster than an explosion when he intercepted the missel.

The scene specifically shows him moving faster than the missile's explosion as he moved on to intercept the drone

>Be character defined as only having one element which is your weakness
>Oh, and lead fucks me up to, lul

>basically "because superman"

>but if you say "because batman" it triggers the shit out of Sup Forums and Sup Forums
???????

Even if it was't explained, it's not that hard to infer that the wheelchair Lex gave the man was designed for this specific scenario. Congrats on not being able to watch a movie without information being spoonfed to you through dialogue.

>He doesn't have bullet time
>but he has bullet time

learn english before trying to defend this shitty movie

>Batman sees the congress getting blown up
>seconds later, the reporter claims wheelchair dude was the one who did it
>THIS PROVES SUPERMAN IS DANGEROUS AND THAT I HAVE TO STOP HIM
What did he mean by this?

>not even replying to the people you are arguing with

wow you are retarded, and you said he was "mourning" people. Son, a single expression shown to US in slow motion, which probably took a fraction of a second, is not the equivalent of mourning and does not magically imply he didnt save anyone when the next scene shows him saving people.

I think you mean

>muh prep-time

OR

>stop terrorist with a bomb
>show proof of him being a terrorist
>praised by everyone

Most people have the common knowledge that xrays cant go through lead, no?

>The scene specifically shows him moving faster than the missile's explosion as he moved on to intercept the drone

no? He doesnt go faster than the explosion.... he moves PAST the explosion but in no way goes "faster" than it you fucking retard.

Watch the scene

youtube.com/watch?v=gnd1X3YCFuU
He doesnt stop the explosions from happening you fucking imbecile. Just kill yourself.

you retard, its the implication Superman's very presence on earth created Wally's terrorism. Coupled with Bruce partially blaiming himself for thinking that Wally kept returning the checks and he never knew (when in reality Lex was intercepting the cheks so Wally never got them, which was what really turned him into the terrorist)

>it's not that hard to infer
It is if you're not familiar with Superman's powerset and list of weaknesses you stupid twat
>Congrats on not being able to watch a movie without information being spoonfed to you through dialogue.

So everybody not familiar with Superman should've read his wikipedia page before watching the movie. Got it. Snyder is a genius, encouraging people out there to read before watching a movie. KINO MASTER.

You fucking retard.

>kid
>not adult

>not being familiar with one of the most popular characters on the planet

sucks you live under a rock

x-rays go through everything

our x-ray imagining technology is just stymied a bit by lead.

no reason to think superman has that limitation and there's no reason to even suspect superman has x-ray vision, as it really doesn't come up at all in the DCEU.

and? show me the scene as an adult where it says his x-ray vision is on all the time? I'll wait.

Snyderman is so shit like holy fuck.

so what you're basically saying is what superman can and can't do is determined entirely by who's writing him

>the most common criticism against the DCEU is the horrible writing

hmm

everyone knows Superman cant see through lead, like how everyone knows Batman parents are dead. Also they did show him use x-ray vision multiple times. He used it to help lois when she was hurt, he used it in the interview, he used it as a kid. You are dumb as fuck son.

Thanks for proving my point.
>Wah why aren't I being spoonfed everything
Just kill yourself my man

>there's no reason to even suspect superman has x-ray vision, as it really doesn't come up at all in the DCEU

What?

>so what you're basically saying is what superman can and can't do is determined entirely by who's writing him

just like every single fictional character, yes you retarded

the worst part is I bet you felt really clever for typing all that out

And Batman's very presence created the Joker.
Let's be honest here, Batman's actions would at least make a little sense if they didn't know who was responsible for the explosion mere nanoseconds after it happened.

You're referencing material outside the DCEU in attempt to plug a plothole in the DCEU.

Before that scene you had Superman discussing with Lois that he didn't cared about what people were saying about him in the media when he obviously did since he was constantly watching news about him. Superman throughout the movie is pretty much doing the whole DINDU NOFFING tactic while obviously feeling guilty about the invasion and whatever else people blame him for.

So in that scene Superman doesn't want to confront Wallace Keefer, the wheelchair dude. He feels guilty about the guy situation, but can't face said guilt. The scene pretty much show Superman turning his face to avoid facing the guy with an obvious disturbed expression. Later he even confides in Lois that he missed the bomb because he didn't want to look for it.

That was Superman's child, Silverado.
Dumb fuck.

The problem, of course, is the writers of BvS characterize superman as being perfectly able to have stopped or at least mitigated some of the damage from the bomb's explosion, by, a number of times, characterizing him as being able to move faster than an explosion.

>And Batman's very presence created the Joker.

eh debatale, and definitely not proven in the DCEU at the very least, but even then the Joker wasnt blowing up the senate. And if you bothered to use your brain and actually read the rest of the post you would see that it is mostly Batman's own self blame (engineered by Lex) that he projects onto Superman.

Basically the internal logic kind of goes "oh shit Wally was supermad at me and was returning all my checks with angry messages on them (a ploy engineered by Lex)...... well if Superman never even existed or came to earth in the first place I wouldnt have failed Wally and helped create this terrorist! FUCKING SUPERMAN!!!"

no im not, its very specifically in the DCEU since we just saw he cant see through led. Good job being a complete and utter retard.

what material was referenced outside the DCEU? I'll wait.

no they havent you fucking retard, see

>everyone knows superman

in the DCEU no one knows much about superman as he hasn't submitted himself for study

explosions travel at about the speed of sound

superman has been characterized as moving faster than sound, numerous times.