Why were the Armenians hated?

Is their a reason the Turkcroaches butched 1.5 million of them?
Why were they hated ?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Armenian_sentiment

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.library.ucla.edu/digitallibraryprogram/2011/06/24/armenian-and-ethiopic-manuscripts/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/150916-caucasus-writing-republic-of-georgia-grakliani-iron-age/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Armenian_scientists_and_philosophers
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody hates armenians we do hate you inbred ugly desert rats though

Displaced Balkan roaches after fall of Ottoman Empire were jelly that armenians had stuff, while they didn't. That's it.

They're Christian

They did it because Europe was weakened by the war, and they knew they could get away with it.

The status of minorities in turkey was used as an excuse by the European powers to meddle in Turkish affairs. Turks, with the help of the kurds, both being savages, did the only thing they knew how to do.

They could have just kicked them out, but they could not resist genocide, for some reason.

wow look who's talking you fucking snow rat gay homo nigger

islam

Armenians are Christians.

Nobody hate them, only the roaches but they aren't humans.

its because armenians are thieves who steal culture from georgia and everywhere around

Armenians have an older culture/history than Georgia.

this

I wish we could have settled all the Armenians in Australia. Most Armenians I know are hard working intelligent people who mind their own business. Thats my greatest regret, I wished we could have saved all those christian Armenians, Assyrians, and arabs, who were second class citizens for more than a thousand years under islamic rule because they didnt follow a pedophile loving God. Europe failed the Christians of the middle east. These were the first Christians

then why do they have to steal our culture? its because they are thieves who cant do anything right other than stealing

Just business. They were removed from the oil reserves.

>then why do they have to steal our culture?
What the fuck are you talking about? You faggots were neighbors for millenia of course you have a similar culture. The entire Caucasus + Turkey have similar things.

>its because they are thieves who cant do anything right other than stealing
They helped write your own fucking alphabet retard.

Proof?

>they don steal nuffin
>Armenians invented your aphabet 4th century armenian myth says this so it must be true

they are the niggers of caucasus

What's wrong with Armenians?

Kardashians
Anita Sarkeesian

Turks missed a few

Armenians are based.
Their neighbors are just jealous that throughout history Armenians have been wealthy and prosperous, even under foreign rule. They had poor statesmen, but excellent entrepreneurs and businessmen. Their Aristocratic class was very influential on regional developments and trade.

that is not the problem though
iran is a close ally of armenia
turkey is a close ally of georgia, with free visa and free trade deals not to mention joint military exercises

Actually interesting enough, the Armenian alphabet probably has Ethiopian origins which is derived from south semitic script.

blogs.library.ucla.edu/digitallibraryprogram/2011/06/24/armenian-and-ethiopic-manuscripts/

>Armenian genocide
Don't let progressivists hijack history. It was a genocide of Christians. Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks were all targeted by Muslim Turks and Kurds.

Kardashians are Armenians

Enough said. Kill them all

LA resident here.
They are the perfect mix of Jew and Mexican archetypes.

>They will never get reparations.

>Europe failed the Christians of the middle east
We're failing them to this very day. Christianity is being eradicated from its birthplace and we (Europe) are offering refuge to violent Muslim men - the same people who're causing all this suffering.

was listening to this song when i saw the thread

They hate us cuz they aint us

both Armenian and Georgian are based on Greek, Albanina probably is too, Greek was based on Semitic ones.
But our modern alphabet is not based on anything and not too long ago 2700 year old script was discovered in Georgia
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/150916-caucasus-writing-republic-of-georgia-grakliani-iron-age/

Neat.

I always wanted to learn more about this area of the world.

You and Armenia are good in my books

Remove T*rks

1.5 million? I thought it was 2 gorillion?

The reason they were forced to immigrate was that they were helping the advancing russian army and armenian gangs were terrorizing the civilians because russians promised them their "muh independence". Also ottoman state was too busy with war so they couldnt protect the civilians. Since those days "ermeni" (armenian) is used as a swear word, there was no such hatred and racism before that.

Now kikes promise k*rds their independence. Gee I wonder how it will all end

Mesrop mashtots made your alphabet, you dirty muslim-loving traitor.

go fuck yourself britfag every fucking british person i see is getting punched in the fucking face for everyime i see this post u call me a bug ill make sure to troll you pathetic faggots no matter the consequences

>forced to immigrate

Kys you fucking roach. Rounding up intellectuals and executing them is literally the the first step of committing genocide. Then you pussies disarmed the Armenian men in the ottoman army so you could mow us down without resistance because if it was a fair fight you know what would happen to you low iq subhumans.

80 million roaches can't even get a single gold medal. Lol kys big time

Pathetic britbong faggot ill rape your fucking arsehole you sissy jew loving nig

Armenia is fucking based.

Oldest Christian nation in the world.
Resisted the Mongols, the Arabs, the Roaches, and the Communists.

And any enemy of the roaches is automatically OK in my book.

Not to mention they gave my country this BASED tennis player.

Cry moar faggot.

No, Armenians should be exterminated or expelled from Caucasus.

Albanian is not related to Greek, there's loan words true but there's a lot of them also from Latin, Slavic, Turkic and some ancient ones likely descended from whatever region of the world they inhabited in ancient times. Actually as a language it's pretty fascinating, very strange and mysterious words that have no known cognates

Mudshit detected

I'm talking about their script, not language itself. if the script is related to Latin and Slavic, then it's related to Greek, because Latin and Slavic are related to Greek.

Says the "christian" that gives rimjobs to turks and azeris. You cant even refute that an armenian made your alphabet. Kys big time bozo mudshit lover

What racial make up are Armenians?

oh excuse me australian trash fuck u for even thinking you got the right id shit on all you fucking simpleton peasants u fucking kike loving nigger australia is trash u filthy nigger....

Oh, my bad. Carry on then

t. Mehmet Mehmetoglu

Fuck gold medals, at least we are not starving to death kek. How does it feel knowing that your women will start migrating to turkey for prostitution soon?

Why don't you go back to your shithole country if you are so nationalistic you hairy rat?

armenians are essentially the same as kikes; big nosed, ugly, greedy and backstabbing. They probably come from the same cesspit

>christians literally surrounded by sandniggers

They were always in for a tough time desu

Armenoid which is basically the phenotype for those native to Anatolia.

>kardashians
>system of a down
>maddox

Armenians are fucking cancer, the turks were right to exterminate them

> t. Tavit

> Be Armenian
> Lose a mountain
> How do you lose a fucking mountain

burden of proof is on you. I'm not a kike, I'm agnostic, would convert to paganism if kikes didn't destroy my nation's religion and torture it's followers. also we are neutral, your moronic overused insult won't effect me.

>Why were the Armenians hated?
Arm... wut?!

Oh look, a turkcroach reveals his trueself

You """people""" are inferior in every way. A starving nation beat your roach in the semifinals and went on to win gold. Dont deflect please, just kys.

>My neighbour is Armenian and her sister is hot as hell.

>She was flirting hard last weekend with me

If I got her pregnant would my kids be white?

>Argentina
>Sort-of white

your pagan religion was most likely copied from us anyway lmao kys

They are literally Jews lite. Althrough they are less of savage shitskin kebab than orher tribes living at Caucasus.

>t. Butthurt Armenians

A wild croach appears.

>Wake up, eat breadcrumbs
>Check out the pic
>Proceed to shitpost about Turks on 4channel and leddit

As in every thread, again just pure hatred by shitty hairy rats and no bantz. I only remember one based armenian Sup Forumsack, rest is hateful garbage like you.

I sometimes really wish that we did the genocide for real

they would be Argentina white.

tfw When you share the same last name as him

Sorta. Armenians are greek/middle easterner hybrids. But they have high IQs with an impressive history which is why Turkcroaches were jealous of them.

Just look at their accomplishments.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Armenian_scientists_and_philosophers

Theyre honorary whites to me. Theyre probably the closest thing to the natives of Anatolia.

>why were the superjews hated ?

I sometimes wish that all mudslimes died

says the Turk kek

>Armenians
>Jews
what

lmao i love this russian arrogance

your country is just as corrupt and your people are all turk rape babies

Live in LA.

Originally, hated them because I thought the majority were cunts till I came across a few. Once they befriend you, you're set. Those cunts are well connected and beyond bro tier.
They hate the ones that dont assimilate well, and thats fine by me.

They hate blacks, jews, faggots and degenerates. They're based in my book. these doubles confirms

Names Samet not Mehmet. What aboot it nigger... Lemme guess your name um Daniel, jonny, kevin, kyle. Bunch of gay ass names so generic.

today serbia got their first gold medal in Rio against an Armenian, and he acted like a sperg in defeat

I finally have a reason to post this image

Saw the match. It was stolen. Belonged to the Armenian. Go shill elsewhere

kek

Every night they dream about some made up "greater armenia" but wake up to the sight of their holy mountain residing in our borders. You can almost smell the intense butthurt carried along with the morning breeze across the border

I'm not really sure if the sentence above is grammatically correct but I'm sure this sentence is: armenians are shitty hairy butthurt pseudo-kikes

armenian here.

mfw all the american flags in this thread are actually armenians.

I bet you all live in the SFV or LA county.

He is right, Armenians were merchant, just like Jews, they behave like kikes too, even Americans say the same thing.

Michigan

I wish turkey still belonged to the Byzantines. Imagine how great it would be compared to the garbage pile it is now.

You haven't even heard about their stereotypes I assume.

let's hear them

In uni I had to do a group activity with an Armenian and a Turk, the armenian refused to fucking co-operate with with us, since he didn't want to work with a Turk. Tryna fucking start a revolution or some shit, almost failed that project because of that cunt.

I wish sweden still belonged to real men. Imagine how great it would be compared to the cuck shed it is now

>unnamed(25).gif
>25

Yeah the butthurt is real

It's impossible to talk to them if you are a turk. If they are smiling and friendly, get ready for a knife in the back

just watched it, not sure even how it works tbf
how was that a win on 1-1?
how does it work?

delet

They have one of the largest diaspora like jews.
They are known for being merchants like jews.
They are known for their trickery like jews.
They are known for taking credit for things they haven't done/achieved which is kinda jewy

Lets be honest, genociding shit is fucking fun

Same, lived in Glendale

Once you befriend them they treat you like a brother.

Slayed soo much armo pussy when I lived in Glendale

ITT: sikilmiş götler

Don't forget the 1,000 years of Mongolian rape that changed a once pure, white race, into a subhuman half-yellow race. Russians are all just angry rape babies with no racial identity.

Oh, shit, it was your first? Congrats dude. We got ours too in Judo.

>They have one of the largest diaspora like jews.
that's an objective fact not a stereotype

>They are known for being merchants like jews.
thanks i guess

>They are known for their trickery like jews.
not really

>They are known for taking credit for things they haven't done/achieved which is kinda jewy
name some

btw you missed the biggest ones which are actually true

Armenians and Ashkenazi Jews probably have shared origins, considering Jews originated from North west Turkey.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

North west Turkey is where Armenians also lived. I dont believe that its just a coincidene that Armenians and Jews have similar facial features and cultures.

>untermenschen butchering untermenschen
A bad thing how?