I'm a Trump supporter. I think globalisation is bad, and nationalistic...

I'm a Trump supporter. I think globalisation is bad, and nationalistic, isolationist policies are more beneficial to the people.

During a political argument with my family last night, however, they gave a long list of his business failings, personal failings, and seemed to rightfully point out that he has been hypocritical about some things.

So, for an uninformed person who is still making up their mind, educate me on Trump. What are his solid policy positions, what is his backstory, is he a successful business person, etc.? Why do you support him? Why don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-19/caught-tape-russian-air-force-destroys-dozens-isis-oil-trucks
npr.org/2016/03/30/472420387/border-patrol-union-endorses-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=cph0WOdVCNg
youtube.com/watch?v=cjDBZoOFnIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DRpLcrGHZ2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>redpill me on x

fuck off kike

>they gave a long list of his business failings
stopped there, nice blatant lie, take your bait back to plebbit

Sorry you have no backbone and have no debate skills

Nothing wrong with globalisation

>they gave a long list of his business failings, personal failings

I'll take "things which did not happen" for $500, Alex

>long list
nigga he had 4 businesses go bankrupt out of 550
that's a success rate of 99%

TL;DR
REEEE GET OUT $HILL

Leaf
>Calling others kikes
Not Projecting

He has created over 200 businesses of which 4 have failed. That's an astonishingly good track record. Anyone who knows anything about business will tell you that most businesses fail in their first year.

As for personal struggles, there isn't one of us that's perfect. His biggest falling probably has to do with women, which is an easy trap when you're mega rich. But his kids love him and are fiercely loyal. A man's family says a lot about him.

And, frankly, if you want to talk about personal failings and family, do we even need to go into the Clintholes?

Good morning CTR, how are you guys today?

kys

Hm, had a similar talk with my dad recently.

He's just heavily brainwashed by people like John Oliver and Bill Maher.

When it comes to policy, I can get him to agree with most of Trump's platform: anti-globalism, anti-pc. International trade theory. Explained the difference between free trade and fair (competitive) trade... He kind of gets it, but he absolutely refuses to listen to any of Trump's actual source videos (rallies etc) outside of what's shown by john oliver or cnn.

He seems to be convinced that things can't change. I talk to him about multiculturalism and he can agree with me about the downsides, but he exclaims "THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS" in the sense that nothing can or will ever change.

Iuno he was never really a politically intelligent person. He's a rigpig and and music guy, likes Bob Dylan (robert zimmerman) and stuff.

Also the union he is a part of has donated 750k to hillary in THIS election. (his union is north america wide)... probly has something to do with nafta I dunno.

Anyways, shit. I know I didn't answer your question but just saying i'm in a similar boat.

They need to get out of their echo chamber of those leftist talk show radio host nuts... Unfortunately, I think some people are just incapable of doing the critical thinking for themselves. They trust what the media tells them. Very hard to change that, especially in their later years.

They convinced you that 4 is a long list?
Wew Lad.

My dad SHUTS IT DOWN whenever he starts to lose. "I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT, I'M FUCKING TIRED REEEEEEEEE GO AWAY" he basically says.

Lost cause?

>1 post by this ID
>Long list of business failings
A total of 7 of his ~560 businesses have failed
Whatever man go slide another forum

Thanks for correcting the record, shill.
$.03 had been deposited into your account

K E K WILLS IT

Please do. I want concrete ammo I can use against them. They spend hours on hours watching MSNBC, CNN, all the MM that consistently shill for hill.
Actually happened. They also immediately laughed at me and called me a conspiracy theorist when I mentioned the email leaks, DNC rigging the election, her possibly murdering people, the email server, etc.
Specifically mentioned Trump U as a giant scam, and him fucking over construction contractors. DESU I know nothing about either of these two things.

Try to subconsciously win him over
play political stuff around him and he might watch it

What does a controlled loss with minimized damaged in a business have to do with securing the border and rejecting a political class that is cut off from reality?

its isnt really about him personally but what he represents for the people and what he openes the door to happen. fighting against the globalist will not be won in a single presidency term but he will begin what is needed to begin the fight against the globalists and the future of our children. it cant bevwon under him but it can be started. think ofnit like that.

>business failings

Trump has owned/operated/controlled hundreds of businesses. Some are bound to fail. That is called capitalism. For some to succeed, others must fail.

Phelps didn't win every single gold at Rio... does that mean he isn't the best competitive swimmer in the world? No.

Google has dozens and dozens and dozens of failed projects under its belt. Does that make Brin and Page a couple of fucking idiots? No.

Elon Musk has not succeeded in every single one of his endeavours. I guess Musk is a know nothing idiot who should just blow his stupid brains out.

When you're trying to defeat him its easy to cherrypick the handful of failures while simultaneously ignoring the enormous and wildly successful, mutli-billion dollar enterprise which has created tens of thousands of jobs for the American people that he built from the ground up.

The Clintons abused the free transportation of Airforce One (TravelGate)
Their AG pick authorized a mission that ended with the deaths of innocent children (Waco TX iirc)
Only 70% of funds from a charity going to actual charity is considered massive negligence or foul play. Only 4% went to charity in the Clinton foundation. about 70% was administrative fees (aka how the Clintons made money off it)
She knowingly lied illegally to congress about her server
She illegally ran a private server that had classified info on it (Cuckmey said so himself)

Sup Forums is currently under heavy shill paranoia. I believe you.

But what you said here, "So, for an uninformed person who is still making up their mind, educate me on Trump." - is a bit fishy. Why are you still making up for mind? You are anti-globalist and nationalistic- Trump fits those two things greater than anyone could have ever imagined, and those are the BIG ISSUES THAT MATTER. Really, if you are convinced of your position there, then little character imperfections (some failed businesses, his personality is mean) should not matter. You're not picking a "role model", you're picking the person to control the future of this country. It should not matter that he thinks rosie o'donnel is a disgusting pig (she is)

Who cares. His business/personal feelings do not outweigh the strength of his policy direction, and the weakness of Hillary's policy direction

Trump wants to stop terrorism, stop immigration, bring back blue collar jobs, and Make America Great Again

That's why you should vote for him. Also because Hillary will just cuck your whole country, institute "social justice" programmes that help NO ONE, pander to minorities, drive women into jobs that they don't even want to be in the first place, and generally turn your country into a left-wing hellhole.

There's nothing hypocritical about playing the game (and winning so much you're tired of winning) while criticizing it's rules.

despite his failings he still has common sense enough to know that letting in an unlimited number of people into the country, muslim or mexican, is a bad thing.

clinton says things like, "theres no connection between muslims and terrorism" and she sells her influence to the highest bidder.
Trump actually cares about America or he would never have brought up REAL issues, not liberal issues like a mean hashtag.

trump had 500companies and failed like 10times or something. The usual failing rate is 50%. Trump is almost at 100%

Honestly the man is worth 4-5billions he made from a loan of 1 million. ive no idea how you can even begin to argue that trump isnt succesful or a good businessman

You can check these out when you have time. they cover most lies about trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM

You cannot defend every single words that came out of his mouth he made blunder and said stupid stuff just like anyone.

>What are his solid policy positions

im not american so my reasons to like trump are more foreign policies oriented. To me Trump is all about having once again an actual leader of the free world no a limp wrist faggot who go on an apology tour in communist country and old axis enemies. We also need a republican leader to combat ISIS.

The world need B-A-D-L-Y a strong american leader right now.

Also Trump could be a domino effect that elect right wing part all across europe. The ROW tend to copy the americans.

I brought that up, they just said 'he probably doesn't mean it, why would he change that when it personally benefits himself' and they once again just scoffed at me when I said I thought he was a class traitor.
If I'm being totally honest, I'm getting debate ground. I want to know what people hate about him, and know how to defend those points. No matter what happens, I'm going to vote for him, but I want to be a more effective debator in the mean time.
For instance: how do I defend against the claim that he's advocating trickle-down economics, and that those are actively harmful for a country? Isn't his tax policy essentially trickle-down economics, or is it not when combined with his anti-free trade policies?

>his business failings, personal failings

I have this video bookmarked just for people like you

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

>successful
Well he's a billionaire, with hundreds of companies of which only 4 filed chapter 11 bankruptcy which allows the business to operate as it closes to reduce all profit loss and is largely attributable to a failing economy rather than bad business practice.

9 out of 10 businesses fail and he has over a 90% success rate so draw those conclusions up from that.

>personal failings
Like what? Divorce? Raising his children? Creating a empire of a business? Never drinking or doing drugs? Having everyone of his kids succeed in their independent businesses?

>being hypocritical
On what? He's been consistent on most policies for decades, besides the stupid pro life pro choice debate or his support for politicians that he needed favors from in a crooked system. The fact he's open about it and has mentioned it before most of his critics have while Hillary still denies she ever opposed gay marriage is enough show to say he's far more honest a candidate.

His policies are solid and no one attacks them because of that.

His tax plan will create over 5 million jobs alone.
taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan

His plan on starving ISIS's capital by bombing oil fields and waging a ground war following has already worked out wonders.
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-19/caught-tape-russian-air-force-destroys-dozens-isis-oil-trucks

His immigration plan was the only one ever endorsed by the border patrol, and living on the border you have to understand that over half of them are Hispanics and they are still raging Trump fans because they see first hand the problem we have here.
npr.org/2016/03/30/472420387/border-patrol-union-endorses-donald-trump

The only real things people say to oppose his ability to be an effective president are cherry picked snippets and emotional responses because the facts show he is a smart, capable and well thought out individual capable of giving to the US what he's selling.

> He doesn't a perfect business record so he shouldn't be president

Alrighty then. This is why I don't argue.

Trump's plan is to suggest every policy possible :^)

Watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

youtube.com/watch?v=cph0WOdVCNg

/thread

OY VEY.

What did they pay you for this post, Schlomo?

user literally security experts FROM HIS OWN PARTY warn about him.

Security experts that know more about US security than you or me. since its the candidate of their own party, this is legitimate concerns.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjDBZoOFnIQ

Oh the jew Is back! Ahahahhahaha
What a shill

>I'm a Trump supporter
>who is still making up their mind

fuck off

People who talk about him fucking over contractors are those with no experience working in construction/development or have never dealt with them before. I lot of contractors will do a shitty job, or not what is specified. If you're a businessman, you've gotta play hardball with them till they comeback and do it right, as they are legally required to in the contract they signed. Otherwise you'll get fucked over by paying good money for a sub-par job, and that's how business lose money.

>FROM HIS OWN PARTY

Which party? The Nationalist party?

It's commonly said though that "if he invested he would have made more money".
I say that it's easy to praise a volatile stock market in hindsight; but how true is the statement that he would have made more money?

>they gave a long list of his business failings, personal failings

Only 1 in 3 or 4 startups will ever succeed, plus experiencing what a failing business looks like will help you a LOT in preventing failure in the future.

By the way, there are investors and business angels, who will only give money to those startups, whose leader already had a startup idea that failed. I'm not kidding.

The fact that his business is where it is now far outweighs his losses.

Nukes are only useful if others think you are going to use them, that's how deterrence works

Same. I hate how my dad refuses to accept that change is possible if you aren't complacent. We could save a lot of countries if people would just believe in themselves.

Whatever it is Donald can handle and this proves it
youtube.com/watch?v=DRpLcrGHZ2w

>nothing but buzzwords
I'm a trump supporter, but you sound like a sheep.

just did the calculations, if they are misguided or wrong someone can tell me. the rate of return for iras and the like are about 7% per year. so lets say he put his money directly into an ira and never took it out. he has been making major moves since the 70s so lets say it appreciates for 40 years. that would be

$1,000,000 * (1.07)^40 which is roughly 15 billion dollars, about triple what he has now. according to my calculations, he should have just invested.

How about the one time he received 160 Million dollars directly from George Soros?

Proof?

forget I said IRA, forgot there is a annual deposit limit of like 5k on those things. so just assume it was a respectable investment portfolio, and he would get similar returns

ignore my post, just found out I'm retarded. it is roughly 15 MILLION, not billion.

>they gave a long list of his business failings

lol, nice story op

>During a political argument with my family last night, however, they gave a long list of his business failings, personal failings, and seemed to rightfully point out that he has been hypocritical about some things.

omg. i didn't realize. he's not at all what i thought.

i... i can't vote for him now. i hate it, but i'm going to have to vote for hillary. i can't vote for a complete fraud.