That woman, she deserves her revenge...and we...we deserve to die

>that woman, she deserves her revenge...and we...we deserve to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EcFrdvBD-I
youtube.com/watch?v=sYq_Jpxdq2A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nsgHyzwmbnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RMKqJR4R-dk
youtu.be/FSqaYE5h-wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well he's right, nice to have a self aware antagonist.

He's the only one who could have won too, by giving up on all this ego bullshit and just waiting by the door with a shotgun.

Vol 2 > Vol 1

keep that shit kicker hat at home

But hey........ so does she. So I guess we'll just see...........

>giving up on all this ego bullshit
He did bury her alive tho.

so obvious he only wrote it because he wanted a cool sounding line for the trailer

>Wiggle your big toe.

What was the point of this scene and why did it go on so long? This isn't a trend in Tarantino films is it? (only have seen Kill Bill 1)

Baiting for a foot fetish mention? ;)

Self reflection

That was kinda the point isn't it? Bitch got a shot in the head, buried alive and still came from the grave to kill em all, I guess what Tortellini was trying to say is that your past always will come to bite you in the ass

No one disagrees with this. Vol 2 is one of Terantinos best films

Scenes that seem pointless and go on too long are pretty much Tarrantino's "thing"

does a very good job of mimicing the LW&C vibe. Everyone is a murdering piece of shit who the world would be better off with out. But we empathize with the MC because his revenge is easier to empathize with.

How do actresses let him get away with this?

When I was a kid I used to like Vol. 1 better cause of all the fighting and weeaboo shit

but man, Vol. 2 is just so much better written and the older I get the more I appreciate it

only elitist le kino hipsters think 2 is better than 1. More action in their minds means a film must be taken less seriously and more slow scenes/talking means a film must be better

sorry but the fight scenes in 2 have little to no choreography in the fights aside from pai mei. the whole scene with esteban is fucking pointless and sucks, and the final showdown with bill is so goddamned lackluster and you are never shown why bill is so "viscous and fearsome" and dont tell me "haha you're just a pleb you wanted that shown to you?? hahahaha what a pleb he wants to be SHOWN that the villain is a threat and not just told by everyone with no evidence". This might hold some weight if tarantino didn't attempt to shoot a scene which was deleted of bill beating up some thugs in a marketplace. turns out it was so fucking lame that it was cut from the movie. You have literally no reason to believe bill is capable of anything besides shooting a pregnant woman, yet he is the most feared and respected character in this universe. On top of all of this, the final showdown between The bride and bill is a very cool 6 seconds of combat, but it is preceded by 15 fucking minutes of uno farto essentially using Bill as a mouthpiece to rant about superman and other stupid shit that only loosely relates to the plot. Only good thing about 2 is the pai mei sequence and Budd.

Vol 1>2

vol has the opening scene, the hospital scene and escape, the origin of orenishi which is beautifully animated, the hattori hanzo scene, the fight with gogo, the crazy 88 and the fight with oren, fuck the ENTIRE movie is essential and fantastic

vol 1 is so much fucking better in comparison and not some confused pseudo western with some chinese martial arts flashback thrown in and long pointless dialogue with some old hispanic guy and a lackluster final showdown goddamn 2 sucks

many Tarantino movies have overly-exposed female feet. It is his kinda trademark. Take a look at this montage:
youtube.com/watch?v=1EcFrdvBD-I

what the fuck, tarantino almost never does this

pottery

>dat woman, y'know? sshe deserves her revenge...and we...we dsserve to die of GAY AIDS or someth'ng

It's a blackmail thing

vol 2 is fucking awful

this guy bill... he... butchered a woman... gunned her down on her wedding day. Made her think she'd lost her baby and ehh... basically avoided all contact with her for years... never told her that her daughter was alive... Had a... league of assassins, dedicated to tracking down and killing her... he eh... even one time got his brother to shotgun her with rocksalt and bury her 6 feet dee- I MEAN THIS GUY WAS A REAL JERK

I'm in fucking tears

Jackie Brown is Tarantino's only great movie. Resevoir dogs is good. Everything else is either ok or trash

It's a black male thing.

I'm unironically agree with this copypasta
also the plot twist about the girl is lame

It's a black male thing.

He was the only one to actually defeat Black Mamba, thus got immense respect from me.

what is pai mei

Jackie Brown is the most boring thing Tarantino has created, and it exposes all the shortcomings of his style. Everything that is about to happen is clear after 45 minutes, but Tarantino still feels the need to drag it out for two hours more without adding anything of substance that would explain the long running time.

an old fool who lost to a blonde whore

Well Pai Mei is a whole different level. I meant the one from the gang

I hate Norm but I love Normposting.

:-S

Thistbhfam

youtube.com/watch?v=sYq_Jpxdq2A

One of the most kino entrances of all time

>he thinks kill bill 1 + 2 are different movies
When will this meme end, they were literally conceived, written, shot, and almost released as one 5 hour movie. 1 isn't even close to being a complete film unto itself, it's literally half of a movie with no resolution.

People will try to fight the fact that they were released in theaters separate, they're on dvd and blu-ray separate.

But yes, they are one movie, one story. People that rank those separate in a QT ranking are fucking retarded. It was the only way Tarantino could make his entire story come together was to release them in two Volumes.

fuck off ellie

Well, even though it is one movie the fact of the matter is that it was released in two parts, so naturally people will compare the two and refer to them as separate when appropriate.

sheddup bleck

How can you not like the Bride vs Elle Driver fight?

shut your fuck up

Holy shit, I actually didn't know Tarantino had a foot fetish at the time I saw this. Now it all makes sense

Well, like he said he was getting revenge for her breaking his brothers heart. But at the same time he did give her an out.

[whistling intensifies]

A movie written by and for weak men.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nsgHyzwmbnQ

That's the song that plays while he says that. It's epic.

Its pretty good chickino tbqh. Its my mom's favorite movie for some reason.

It's a fucking gr8 movie. Your mom has good taste.

That's because Bud was actually rooting for her and knew she could get out of it.
Notice how he gave her a flashlight and gave her sort of a wink wink nudge nudge thing to make her shut up and prove herself worthy of taking out Bill.

I feel bad for him, I think she might have spared him if Elle Driver didn't pull that snake shit.

What's going on here?

youtube.com/watch?v=RMKqJR4R-dk

I always thought that it was a showcase of Beatrice's willpower.

More like a movie written by someone who was infatuated with Uma Thurman.

What did Norm Macdonald do to deserve this meme?

you left off the preceding line.

>I don't dodge guilt, and I don't jew out of paying my comeuppance

>that woman, she deserves her revenge...and we...we deserve to die.

Normies and Reddit tend to view vol. 2 as "boring".

We'll never get the untold story about how Bill Clinton hired Donald Trump and the Russians to take out Hillary, because he felt she was leaving him behind. We'll just get a news article saying he died in his home of a heart attack, nothing about a 5-point palm exploding heart technique she used on him.

He literally always does this. Every single one of his films has a scene (usually centering around a conversation) that seems irrelevant on a surface level and goes on much longer than most directors would allow.

agreed my dude

Tarantino has weird taste in feet.

But really what IS Pai Mei? Don't they mention or imply that he's been alive for like a thousand years? Is it just Eastern martial arts magic?

Based Fäm

>hospital employee horribly murdered on premises
>vehicle in parkade is never checked in the half-day Beatrix spends there getting her legs to work
fucking immersion RUINED

>that rimlight

fucking KINO

youtu.be/FSqaYE5h-wI

fuck you guys volume two is great

Kill... Bill?
OH SHI

UNO

Absolutely cringeworthy.

FARTO