The Emoji Movie

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct6BUPvE2sM,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>$15 for non-3D movie ticket

WHAT IF I MAKE THE WRONG FACE?!?!!!

This is beyond my control

15$ for a movie ticket's too much for me, I'm only looking forward to Blade Runner this year

You'll be ok because Gene fixed everything

Was it better than The LEGO Movie (2014)?

Some movies are worth the sacrifice

what's the post credits scene?

Not even close to be honest, this was horrendous on multiple levels

Have you ever considered a manicure?

I think it was the female smile emoji (who is the primary villain in the plot) playing a card game with some other emojis in braces and they made fun of her. I was so discontent that I wasn't paying much attention at that point

Considered? Sure, but even as someone who is pretty well groomed, who gives a shit?

This.
If it's not 3D I wait for $5 Tuesdays.

>those ratty, nasty-ass cuticles
>"well-groomed"
You're like a cross between a nigger and a hog.

>$14.19

Yah dude sure thing, you can totally discern all that from my finger, please feel free to go on

How's it feel to be a 20-something virgin you fucking slob?

Beyond my control man, and it really isn't much money for me.

I am neither of those things but please go on.

Is this a sign that the stars are right and the Old Ones shall soon make their return?

>cuticles
Are you a woman or a faggot?

This is what I expect to happen but I am unsure

Did any characters die?

>going to see this piece of shit not for filming camrip
What's the purpose?

I got a blowjob from the 16 years old girl I took along

All of them died briefly except Gene(the main character) while the kid was resetting his phone but he decided not to last second and they all came back.

>7/27/2017
since when we have 27 months?

Go with friends and enjoy yourself.

American calendar system mate

The Lego Movieā„¢ killer for sure!

Are you a leaf, OP?

If by leaf you mean Canadian/in Canada then no, I am in California, 3D price was $18.

Month/Day/Year.

July 27th, not the 27th of July. It's writing conforming to speech - saying the day first is for formal occasions over here.

I understand buying two tickets to bypass the singles policy, but how do you get by when they do the random inspections? Does the old "jacket on the seat" trick still work?

is it interactive?

Why?

I understand the attempt at a joke but I went with someone.

Not at all.

>he thinks having girly nails and clean fingers is good
It means he actually does work and works hard unlike you, you limp wristed beta cock gobbler

so its not?

The Emoji Movie is not sadly not interactive

So hows your sex life?

Oops ignore the first not, brain fart.

thank you

The Emoji Movie has not ruined it but it sadly has not provided me with a new understanding of human sexuality

what would you say in your opinion is your favourite scene?

The one in Instagram-land was really pretty.

Did you laugh much? Or at all?

Why did you go see it twice?

No, I exhaled on 3 occasions.

>unironically arguing against basic hygiene
what the fuck

>he paid 5 dollars per exhale

This is correct

I first heard the word "cuticle" when I was already 28 years old. And it came from a teenage girl who spent over 100 bucks on her hair every few weeks. It's not anywhere near basic hygiene for a man. Fucking queer.

ugh, straight people are cancer

All of the guards are distracted during the movie getting ready for the hourly rendition of "god bless america" so you just need to avoid capture before the movie starts.

Did they reference da chan even once? Funnyjunk? Something Awful? Even eBaum's World?

No but they referenced 'internet trolls' on multiple occasions

I'd pay for a $15 blowjob 2bh, did she swallow?

>Being proud he doesn't know the names of parts of his body
Why take pride in ignorance?

Can you spoil the entire movie OP so that no one here can see it?

would you recommend spending 2 hours watching it (for free)

alternative is doing something semi-productive or watching another movie

Why are you participating in this conversation about nothing?

Someone's gotta play that slap bass.

I thought rancho had a no-singles-allowed policy

Doesn't answer the one question related to the movie.

Is the movie at least good with the "it's so bad it's good" factor or is it just pure shit?

Is this movie comparable to that fucking shit about food fucking each other Seth Rogen did?

>singles policy
The fuck is that?

Some theaters don't let people come alone.

You murrifats are sick in the head.

same reason as to why shooting ranges have no singles policies

Sure.
>Every app on every phone has all sorts of colourful characters in it
>The messaging app has the city of 'Textopolis' where emojis reside
>Once an emoji is old enough/ready they can work in their own cubicle where they have to make their assigned face when the phone owner selects them
>In this world, each emoji has only one facial expression, except Gene, our main character, who is supposed to be a Meh emoji but has a malfunction that lets him express all the other face emojis.
>Gene screws up his first day on the job due to his malfunction and was going to get deleted.
>he escapes and finds a High-Five emoji who tells him about how his malfunction can be fixed if they go to the piracy app find the emoji known as 'Jailbreak' who can 'hack' the malfunction out of him and make him a Meh emoji
>High Five goes on this journey with him in hopes of getting himself hacked and become one of the user's favorite emojis again
>They leave Textopolis and embark on a journey to the Piracy app, hidden in the Dictionary app, where the Jailbreak emoji, who turns out to be a girl, agrees to help them
>Meanwhile, the head of the cubicle emoji system, a female smile emoji sends out a group of deletion bots after them.
>Gene and the gang play Candy Crush and then Dance Dance Revolution in some blatant product placement,
>It is revealed that hacker emoji is a princess emoji who escaped bc princess stereotypes = harmful to women, High Five emoji gets deleted because the user deleted the Dance Dance Revolution app while they were in it
>Gene's parents go looking for him in the Youtube app where they watch the PPAP meme youtube.com/watch?v=Ct6BUPvE2sM, and later reconnect in the Instagram app where it is revealed that his father also has the malfunction but has learned to hide it.
>They go to rescue High Five
>They reach the cloud through Dropbox with some obvious Dropbox advertising where they figure out the password and enter the cloud.

Don't blame me, user, I don't even know why they do it. Maybe it's like how nightclubs turn you away for fashion reasons. Anything that isn't race/sex/orientation/disability goes, discrimination-wise. I guess.

It's confusing, really, and most theaters don't do this anymore.

w/ a friend
pure shit

so youre either a statutory rapist or underage b&

>What are Romeo and Juliet laws
I'm ready for my watchlist, America-senpai

That hurt to read. Hope it was a good blowy joey

>Gene confesses his love to Jailbreak emoji but she doesn't reciprocate
>He goes home without getting hacked because the rejection made him permanently "Meh"
>He is about to get killed in front of everyone when his parents come in and try to save him
>All this is happening while the kid who owns the phone is about to get his phone reset due to all the issues he's witnessing because of their hijinks
>As all the apps on the phone are getting deleted Gene turns into a super emoji who showcases a ton of emotions in one ever changing gif-emoji that the user sends to his crush
>She likes this emoji and agrees to go to the dance with him
>Kid decides not to reset his phone last second and the apps get restored
>cue montage

Jesus Christ. Feels good that here I can watch kids cartoons alone in cinema and nobody will give a shit. Gonna watch MLP movie this fall.

No that one is better

Someone has to check your ticket and they'll judge you

why?

What the flying fuck

how many people were in the cinema with you OP? was it full? what sort of people were there?

>PPAP sung by The Pest

It was nearly empty.
There was a mom and I think her two young kids in the very back
The were some black teenagers who seemed like good sports about it
There was an Asian clearly fresh off the boat family sitting next to us composed of what I'm assuming was all adults.
There was my friend next to me
And then there was a fat nerdy dude in front of me who I assume was watching it ironically

>On December 9, 2016, Miller was arrested and jailed in Los Angeles for allegedly assaulting a driver of the Uber car service company because of an argument he had with the driver over Donald Trump. He was released on his own recognizance after bail was set at $20,000.

Is he ruined?

I wish him the best.

Is it really that bad? I feel like critics and general audiences are bashing it purely because of the retarded subject matter, but seeing the trailers it looks like a very run of the mill disposable animated movie, so still bad but not 9/100 bad.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK TRUMP

I like you, op

I honestly went into it with the same mindset you have but It's actually awful. The fact that they teach you how to play Candy Crush and DDR and tell you about how Dropbox is secure fucking kills me.

Thanks I like you too

hey, someone else that bites their finger skins!

ahaha
fantastic
i-i do that do

Awful habit and I'm tryna control it but it's pretty common if you actually look at guys' fingers.