I'm acting

I'm acting

youtube.com/watch?v=zBX-SYq3v3c

>LBJ biopic.
Only King Nigger was worse than LBJ.

Why won't they make biopics of the founding fathers?

Guy's got to be one of my most disliked presidents alongside Reagan and Andrew Johnson. Also Donovan's career seems to be based entirely around him doing funny accents.

I'm actually shocked we haven't gotten some Braveheart-ish George Washington epic.

What do you mean, libshits love LBJ. No one besides FDR did more to expand the welfare state.

Also Woody looks like shit in this movie, Cranston is a far superior LBJ

I'm not liberal.

What about John Adams? Going to pretend that doesn't exist?

Nigga I didn't say you were

Yeah really makes you think why didn't I post a pic of Adams but instead Jefferson. Like I knew that Adams biopic exists already.

Still would like more.

Can't wait for the 2018 film Sally. It's about Sally Hemings, the wise black woman from whom that dumb old white racist Jefferson secretly stole most of his ideas and inventions.

It should be more of a character study than an action movie, though. Washington was a brilliant strategist and inspiring leader but not a great tactician, and his battle record reflects that. Washington was one of those few powerful people who don't lust for more power.

We will once Zack Snyder returns from grieving over the loss of his innocent daughter

I guess they could go the Lincoln route but I want big American Revolution battle scenes

This man will be making it

>Zack Snyder making a film about founding fathers in a manner of a superhero film.

Crazy enough to work since BvS was already 2 hours of dialogue.

There will be no film to honor the actual founding fathers and their ideas.

I swear to God casting directors (almost all of whom are women by the way) are getting way more fucking shit.

Wow that looks like shit.

Based Breaking Bad man already did a 10/10 lbj

christ, it'l be "we wuz founding fathers and sheeit."

Better LBJ film cumming thru

>two glorifying rose eyed films about lb fucking j

kill me