The sales of Carnage comic has been in pair or higher that the sales for Captain Marvel, the ultimates and A-force

>The sales of Carnage comic has been in pair or higher that the sales for Captain Marvel, the ultimates and A-force.

How is this possible ? what is the appeal of a homicidal maniac redneck as carnage ?

And why is Capatain Marvel and the ultimates selling so low ?

he got charisma

Carol also has Charisma, she loves punching stuff as much as carnage loves killing stuff.

I dont see your point.

Carnage has been literally one of Marvels most popular characters since he was introduced, newfaggot

Captain Marvel, hasn't. Regardless of what Sup Forums memes say Sup Forums does not actually dictate what people like, just like in the real world Wolverine is the X-Men character everyone likes, not fucking Cyclops.

Furthermore, the book is actually good...you people who were introduced to the Marvel from the movies and want your cute little "muh fun" stories and call everything the slightest bit dark "edgy" can really go screw

Carol book has been good since KSD left and that includes her tie-in with CW2.

And no I was not introduce to marvel from the movies faggot, I am saying if 40% of readership is female then why Is Captain marvel sales so low ?

Pretty obvious that Carol is poison. I'd like to see them push Monica instead, but Marvel would fuck it up somehow.

That's not because people like Carnage, it's because Carol is a raging cunt and A-Force tries to use Battleworld continuity.

because its a legit good book of an era of absolute dogshit marvel comics, shit like Carnage is a rarity. Only thing better atm is vision

Carol is a good raging cunt, havent you been reading her solo ?

Because Captain Marvel is a fucking bore and The Ultimates is full of literally whos only a small subset of people care about. It should also be telling that Carol's had like, what, five relaunches in the past three or so years?

Carnage has always been a super popular Spidey villain, somehow staying relevant past the edge age of the 90s. It helps that the current book is good.

People want a symbiote book and thanks to bendis venom is basically non-canon at this point. This is well written and unique, with pretty badass art and lovecraft style themes. It's just a better comic than Carol or whatever avengers B-team you're over there talking about.

90's comics were a hell of a drug user

I'm pretty sure most people reading Ultimates just care about Ewing writing it and not so much about the cast specifically. Y'know creatorfags.

Because Gerry Conway is based and can make even a shitty character like Carnage work.
>Carol also has Charisma,
No.

>Carol
>Charisma
HAHAHAHAHA ha ha...no

>How is this possible ? what is the appeal of a homicidal maniac redneck as carnage ?
deeper than most marvel comics

>And no I was not introduce to marvel from the movies faggot, I am saying if 40% of readership is female then why Is Captain marvel sales so low ?

This proves you're a newfag even if you claim the movies weren't your introduction. The fact that you don't know Carnage is more popular than Captain Marvel in any incarnation proves you only got into comics within the same timespan of when the movies came out

The correct answer is Gerry Conway.

I loved when carnage for story timed...think it went to issue 9, has anyone story timed 10 yet? Also I loved Carnage man. It got me to read the rest of axis...which really sucked....the carnage one shot was great but everything else was hit garbage. Would love to have more Carnage man though (but will never happen unless they bring back "what if...") any way. Can a kind user please story time the latest C (new) ,Carnage books,m

He's not a redneck. He's a metalhead from Brooklyn. Fuck off back to Sup Forums you fake ass bitch nigga.

His comic is fucking great. It deserves higher sales than what its getting.

I believe you were trying to say that the sales have been "on par" with the other books. Not, "in pair". Read an ACTUAL book from time to time