Trump Is Playing You Like Fools

Trump is continuing to say outrageous things and to pilot feuds as a red herring for the general election come November. He will shift gears and stop saying dumb shit in September/October, and the media will have lost their ground as they bring up irrelevant quotes, Trump brings up indisputable facts about Clinton, and the media has no idea how to do retaliate because they have been led astray by Trump's big red herring all along - and thus, Trump will win because his opponents will be too busy scrambling for new ways to attack him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT

BETTER VOTE FOR THE GENOCIDAL MANIAC SHABOS GOY HILLARY CLINTON

Are you retarded?

>He will shift gears and stop saying dumb shit

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Is it still 3d chess if he loses?

Thank you for erecting my record.

I think you're right.

He will switch gears at last moment. Exactly how I'm not sure.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

if he loses the election he'll make a killing on merchandise and publicity anyways

he went into this knowing full well there were very few scenarios in which he comes out behind

democracy is a scam

That's that chess game from Star Trek, right? I've always wondered how that works

Nah, he took a huge risk doing this.

It's the showdown with the globalist/communist faction. There will be consequences if he loses.

He's obviously playing to lose now.

No, OP. The Clintons are playing us for fools.

Don't the rest of you get it? Trump identified as a Democrat throughout most of his life. He has been very tight with the Clintons for decades. Trump is a Democratic-Clinton plant. Hillary is historically unpopular so the only chance she had to win the White House was to run against someone even more unpopular. Trump is willfully being used as a Clinton tool. It's all a scam.

Lmao, move on from this one ctr.

God hillshills are fucking retarded.

I just watched a Hillary ad that was basically pro trump.

>increasingly nervous man believes trump can still win

why haven't we banned Canadians from this board yet?

This should be abundantly clear to anyone outside of America.

Sup Forums's relationship with Trump is "He told he will do these things, therefore he will do them". It's incredible how posters here just take things for granted, as if lying is not possible.

I am.

don't you love your retarded brother?

>Trump is not like the other politicians
>Trump is just saying ignorant things to get elected
Pick one.

His speech about foreign policy was pretty nice

ah I only read the thread subject title

read nigga read

no I believe he will continue to say outrageous things. His is using the "keep shouting so no-one can hear them" strategy to starve his opponents of airtime. The whole wife's speech plagiarism thing was part of it, it got the media talking about Trump.

If he's elected you wanna hope he has someone with the political nous of Kissinger in his cabinet

You mean the one where he lied about being against the war from the start and lied again about being against the withdrawal?