Hey Sup Forums, who were your childhood crushes growing up?

Hey Sup Forums, who were your childhood crushes growing up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQNBebqqDv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alfred hitchcock

Good taste

This image makes little sense to me because
1. I was already a teenager when most of those shows aired (or at least aired here)
2. Child me used to think that most of American animation looked terrible when compared to anime (still do btw)
3. There were no separate airing times or anything so no child I know of would say 'I don't watch Sailor Moon because it's girly", it had action in it and it used to air right when we came back home

Bump

Saori

Keep on bringing those brown girls, my dudes

>CCS

mimi

I love Sailor Moon anime

Based Ryoga, also Future Trunks

uuh.. which one is your crush?

>w.i.t.c.h

das it mane

How does her shirt not fall down?

her huge boobs hold it in place

What is the cartoon of in the bottom right corner? The one with the cigarette.

this: youtube.com/watch?v=rQNBebqqDv8

I thought this was a kids cartoon. Why is she smoking?

because
1) it was a teen's cartoon. lots of teen subjects such as dating and first job. i think in one episode there was a pregnancy scare even
2) it was made in LEAFland, which, as we all know, is full of degeneracy like pic related

Oh. I thought they wanted to appeal to the slav demographic.

Best Ranger

There's better ones but she's qt

Great taste

i fucking adore her face

Bump

Girls from Digimon.

When I was a kid I had a crush on Spinelli from Recess. I used to 'masturbate' with my little kid dick even though no cum came out.

Back in my early 20s I used to 'roleplay' as Randall, the snitch kid, by putting an orange hat on a cricket bat and laying the bat in my bed. I would sit in the cupboard with a notebook pretending I was 'snitching' on Spinelli's masturbation habits, but I stopped because it felt creepy and close to Peadophilia.

also uma thurman as poison ivy for some reason

Who else

good taste

None of those but totally spies gave me a bunch of fetishes.

My good man and soul brother.
I had a sticker book, I bought all the Digimon sticker sets that had Mimi in them. I wrote "The Best" on the first page of the book and filled it with Mimi stickers.

I was classic tsundere for sailor moon