Have you tried...not being a Sup Forumsmrade?

Have you tried...not being a Sup Forumsmrade?

>an x-gene makes you a mutant
>there is no gay gene
Bravo Singer

>>there is no gay gene

It's true. If there were a gay gene, there would be no gay people since the gene would be driven out because they can't reproduce naturally.

Yes, I'm a /m/an now

>Singer makes allegory
>Bends doesn't understand and makes Iceman gay

The X-Men movies are really bad looking back on them.

Yeah this was a bit on the nose.
>"Try not being a mutant"
The fuck kind of line is that? Also is there more backstory to Icemans brother or was it merely "I hate mutants" thing?

Nigga

>wanting to stick your dick in a dude is the same as having superpowers
Gays are so annoying.

I was a Sup Forumslock, but i came back here because putin shills overrun that board

>Bendis steals ideas from comic movies
>Constantly misses the point and doesnt even care for continuity
I can believe it.

I don't think you understand the x-men

I honestly hate the whole "Mutants are an allegory for X" shit. Stan Lee goes along with it, but has repeatedly said that he created mutants because he was lazy and didn't want to give them an origin.

>If there were a gay gene, there would be no gay people since the gene would be driven out because they can't reproduce naturally.
Then why are you such a faggot? Checkmate, atheists.

Yes

But sometimes I want to yell about how great Watchmen is and my girlfriend doesn't like comics

If it's recessive there's no reason it couldn't be carried by straight people and given to their offspring.

Recessive genes, nigga.

But how would the straight people get it?

The mutant X Gene is kind of bullshit

Beards and gay people using surrogates

No, that doesn't make any sense.

Sexuality is probably determined by certain conditions within the womb while the fetus is in development, it's not hereditary.

Explain how that worked hundred of years ago.

And how are those conditions determined....

No. That can't be. Then gay people would have to admit that there's something wrong with them.

Two straight people with the recessive gay gene have a child, that child gets a gay gene from each parent and is gay. This is high school level biology.

Obviously sexuality is a lot more complicated than that and there is no "gay gene" but "how could it exist if it wouldn't get passes on?" is a terrible argument that anyone with even passing knowledge of genetics should know is garbage

FUCK YOU MOM THIS IS WHO I AM I JACK OFF TO CARTOONS AND SHITPOST ABOUT STEVEN UNIVERSE AND SUICIDE SQUAD ALL DAY AND YOU NEED TO RESPECT MY LIFESTYLE CHOICES

Claremont wrote Iceman as gay in the novelisation of X-Men: The Last Stand in 2006. In writing circles, Iceman's sexuality became a matter of speculation. Bendis simply ran with it.

I'm fairly sure it's based on environment conditioning and society. How else do you explain the LGBTQIAAP... alphabet soup and numbers of people not identifying as "not entirely straight" skyrocketing. It's because it's hip and encouraged today. As much as they hate tit, you can compare it to fetishes that aren't seem as normal where someone can willingly change or not act on certain urges. Else we'd make pedophiles a protected class and not punish anybody for acting upon their urges. This is what happens when feelings are the most important thing in society.

Because gay men will marry and fuck women if not given any particular outlet.

Another older theory I heard was that when men would go out on longer hunting expeditions, the more feminine gay men were left behind with the women. Given a long enough time people will end up fuck beyond any preference. So genetically it got out there.

Are either valid? No idea. But they are two plausible ideas that include the idea of a genetic component of homosexuality.

>Because gay men will marry and fuck women if not given any particular outlet.
Then who's to day they're gay?

But criminality is innate, right?

You do know Oscar Wilde was married and had kids, right?

I've tried, but I always come back to comics.

Now you're pulling things straight out of your ass.

There is no Sup Forumsmrade anymore. Only Sup Forumsmblr/.

>Given a long enough time people will end up fuck beyond any preference.
This actually makes a lot of sense.

Go read the novel if you don't believe me. Or find a digital edition and wordsearch "Iceman" and "Bobby".

>How else do you explain the LGBTQIAAP... alphabet soup and numbers of people not identifying as "not entirely straight" skyrocketing. It's because it's hip and encouraged today
Exactly.
In 20 years when they get older, they'll just be regular people again.

Everyone feels "different" in some way. Those people drank the Coolaid and think that they're panromantic demiquasisexual or whatever.
Because they want to feel special and understood.

In time, they'll realize that everyone feels uncertain about themselves and feel understood that way, instead of finding a label to snowflake themselves.

That doesn't mean gay people are just trying to be hip though.

Yes; I tried Sup Forums, but it's full of fucker who spoiler the shit out of any anime; I tried Sup Forums, but it's full of angry virgins kid who don't shut up. I tried Sup Forums, and it's the best ironically board there is, but it's not enought. I'm a Sup Forumsmrade, I will always be. this is my home.

>I tried Sup Forums, but it's full of fucker who spoiler the shit out of any anime
People want to discuss what's out now, if you're in a thread for something you're behind in of course you'll be spoiled.

and that's ok. But why spoiler something that's in the fucking manga/light novel? what if I just want to discuss aboutthe anime and not about the outher source until I catch up with the anime?

I have nowhere else to go to talk about comics and cartoons with people and recently found out my anxiety is far worse than I thought so I'm not sure how to go about making any more friends now.

You can still have sex with people you're not attracted to, you know. Especially if society tells you it is the only option, the only way to be 'normal' and you'd be shunned by everyone or even locked up/harmed/killed for not conforming.

human sexuality is very fluid. we all had different experiences growing up, we were all nurtured in different ways by parents and family with their own unique personalities who were also raised by different people that had their own unique experiences as well. we all had different sexual awakenings at different ages with variables. sometimes something makes a significant impact during puberty/young age that will shape and mold the person later on in life. this is usually how fetishes are developed. and this is all when we are young. sexuality doesn't stop developing.

I'm 28 years old and I'm still discovering things about my sexuality but that's because I actively experiment and take psychedelic drugs which allows my subconscious thoughts to rise to the surface. plus I'm just a degenerate and I'm comfortable with my sexuality. also bisexual master race. I'm only sexually and physically attracted to men though; stuff like kissing and romantic stuff grosses me out completely. I like sucking big dicks though and getting cum on my face and deepthroating and gagging and all that good stuff. christ I'm such a cockslut

It does it exist, and it actually has the interesting side effect of causing extreme fertility in the siblings on the individual with the active gene. The children then carry it as a reccesive gene which is why its still around.

That theory is called kin selection.
While the genes for homosexuality does not benefit the individual's chance for reproduction, it does for their king since a homosexual would not have children of their own and would be able to look after the children of their kin, thus increasing the parental energy spent on those children.

But the theory doesn't hold much water when you consider that homosexuality also appears in non-social animals, like geese.

It's more than likely that it's just a mild mutation.

> mild mutation
Nature is literally a guessing game. Girls are attracted to boys are attracted to girls because they make babies. Anything other combination of attraction CAN happen. It just won't proliferate as much.

Jealousy. Iceman got all the attention (regardless of it being mostly negative) and he was sort of left twisting in the wind because he was "normal".

They were really bad looking directly at them, too. Never understood the love.

I just checked. You're a liar.