/got/ general

jonerys is canon edition
previous

Azor Jaime!

Stannis was a shit character. Get over it.

Would the Black Knight defeat the Mountain ?

AZOR IS A DOG'S NAME

Aerys is Vader. Jon, Daenerys and Tyrion are the mad kings three rape babies and the three heads of the dragon.

Cersei and Jaime were consensual and conceived during Aerys and Joannas on going affair.

Varys and Serra are Brightflames and Illyrio is a Blackfyre. Illyrio and his son mirror Aegon the Unworthy and Daemon the warrior son.

The irony of Tywins legacy that he's so obsessed with is that he has none beyond himself.

Pretty sure Alfie said in an interview that it was like a Darth Vader / Luke and Leia situation.

xth for Valyria went down in a nuclear apocalypse

>Greyworm: Well... this is me
>Missandei: You're beautiful

>We see the boatsex scenes intercut with the scenes of Rhaegar and Lyanna. They get into a cabin on the boat, and we actually see Tyrion understanding what's going on in there. The way Friki talks, we get the scene where Lyanna says Jon's actual name is Aegon just as Daenerys comes or something. He says something like "at the climax of this whole sex thing, we get to the scene where Lyanna tells Ned the baby's name is Jon".

The best part of the world of GoT is that black people are confined to a few small islands, rather than having almost an entire continent.

First for frogfu

Bravo D&D.

And this kids is what pointless scenes look like.
I can only imagine the reason they showed this is because Greyworm is due to die, and this was made to make us feel bad for her/him.

>Theon/Cersei
I don't know how to fell about this

1st for best woman

BRav Fucking O D&D Bravooo

>Lyanna says Jon's actual name is Aegon just as Daenerys comes or something.

S1 armors were ok... Only turned to shit after that.

Gregor is in a fucking tank, as should be.. And that other faggot, Ser Hugh, well his armor looks fucking weird, like it wasn't mean for him.. Which is book accurate. He's an upjumped knight who thought he could win tourneys and shit so he just got armor made real quick to enlist.

>mfw milly nude again!

>see each other for a few hours talking for the first time ever
>cut to a sex scene on a boat

Who booked this crap

Was it autism?

>wanting to fuck a COTF
>not wanting them to tie you up to a tree and stab you in the chest

pleb

It's called volcanoes, retard.

poor kit

>I can only serve one Queen and that Queen is Daenerys Tagaryen

- Jon Snow at dragonpit

ffs just shoot me in the face, this sjw feminist bs is a plague.

Yum yum

Did you notice how after Selyse asks if Melisandre used a lust potion on Stannis, Melisandre replies "Don't be upset. Men never crave what they already have"? We all thought it was because she's hot with top-notch tits, but actually it's because she was in her old woman form at that point. That's why Selyse looked so down. In fact, she sees the red woman as an old woman because she doesn't want to see the young woman that the glamour makes people see.

Either that or D&D are hacks and forgot about that filler scene.

>Finally, I am the King in the North and I can help save the world
>YASSS QUEEN SLAY ILL BEND THE KNEE ANYTIME

boatsex was supposed to save this season.
cannot believe retards are going to fuck up again
hopefully editor/director changes that shit!

cute

>the prince or PRINCESS that was promised
>doesn't quite roll off the tongue
>I like it better this way

The Cuck in the North.

Hot. Can't wait for the shitposting about this

Tell that to Orell and Jorah

doesn't happen. jon is has already told daenerys that he'd bend the knee.

mfw to dragon pit cersei and her forces will agree to help the north. allow jon to remain the king in the north if daenerys gives up on her claim. they both agree because they don't have a choice. she tells jaime it's all a farce and he rides north to fuck the NK with a golden cock.

I have a strong feeling both Cersei and Jaime are dying in the last season. Except the "war on all fronts hurrdurr" they're becoming irrelevant.

One of the best swords in all of the Seven Kingdoms? Five times my size? Too bad you don't know any of my secret ninja tricks, otherwise it might have been a good match, sweetie :)

it's not prince or princess anyway, it's more like leader that was promised

1st for Aegon

>malnourished army of the Lannisters manage to capture Highgarden

there would be many a flesh wound, I reckon

>Beric
>Thoros
>The Hound
>Melisandre
>Jorah
>Euron
The only good characters left in this show, prove me wrong.

Why couldn't this show have great appealing women like Spartacus?

>The way Friki talks, we get the scene where Lyanna says Jon's actual name is Aegon just as Daenerys comes or something.

Remember the shitstorm when everyone in here was arguing on whether or not you could see her nipple in that one pic from Being Human?

mwf that smug fuck daenerys dies a stupid and miserable death in season 8 that highlights just how fucking power hungry and worthless she is

>theon
>sam
>stannis

If you cut out Melisandre, yeah.

what's that? a frogfu for ants?

>Jorah surviving to become the royal babysitter.

frogfus pussy probably has ants because she's repulsive

STOP SHITTING ON NED YOU FUCKING TARG LOVING CUNTS

I can see Jaime possibly joining the Night's Watch or somthing. Possibly after killing Cersei.

The White Walkers are corrupted Elves

>theon
Great character in the books, completely fucked over in the show. He barely does anything now and they ruined his ADWD arc.
>sam
I'll give you that.
>stannis
He's dead Jim. Also completely fucked over in the show.

Why was Dragonstone empty?

agreed in every way

They got no thorns with out Tarly

Stannis took his 20 good men north. none left to guard Dragonstone

repulsive girls gets ants in their pussy?

>"coz trantadarma. And a big fackin sword"

That line is what he apparently says at the dragonpit kneeling, he tells Cersei that. Now the big question is. Does he fucking kneel too to complete the feminist agenda?

becuase Dany wouldn't look so badass if he wasn't first to enter the castle.

Stannis didn't believe in the symbolic or strategic value of Dragonstone.

Where did it all go so wrong?

Theon is Azor Ahai

I remember there was a theory that Selyse was actually imprevious to melissandre Glamour. But it's kinda stupid
Even if you don't like your husband you have a little bit of self respect and one night you wuold snap and say, why the fuck do you prefier to fuck this 100 years old instead of me ? I'm ugly but I'm way sexier.
Besides
>Implying the filler wasn't meant to show us Carice tits
>Implying it wasn't worth it

>tfw theonfag since season 1
>after everything that's happened he's managed to survive through all of it, now he's nothing more than a shell of a man
>have to keep reminding myself that they wouldn't have kept him this long if there wasn't a redemption arc in the works

he already saved sansa. he doesn't need to do anything else

>Episode 1
>Dani clearly arrives at Dragonstone after Euron's fleet has already docked at KL
>Sup Forums spergs out because Euron's fleet didn't stop her

>Episode 2
>The direction in which Yara and the sneks fleet is sailing is obvious, and they're passing through a region literally called the Narrow Sea
>Sup Forums spergs out because Euron was able to find them

>frogfu is repulsive

Stannis hated Dragonstone because it was a shit castle with nothing on it, but he knew of its strategic value. As for symbolism, Stannis doesn't give a flying fuck about it, it's meaningless.

>Carcosa

Agreed

Jon, Dany, and or Cersei will have to install Theon as king when Euron is killed as the last greyjoy

I miss the branbro vs jaimelad autism fights

>robb ACTUALLY sent theon "the hostage" home expecting him to come back

Maybe he'll merge with Varys and Grey Worm to make Azor Ahai.

>being a castleless lord is meaningless
Hi, wikifriend.

dump /got/ reaction images

How many times have you fapped to the Missandei scene so far /got/?

reminder that when arya kills littlefinger she will take his face

He's still alive, right lads?

>hey Jon my dude, I always wanted to fuck your stepmother you know
>speaking of who I'd like to fuck, you sister Sandra is up there
*gets put in a stranglehold*
>NO, THIS CAN'T BE HABBENING
>I'M IN CHARGE HERE
>SAVE ME BRONZE YOHN ROYCE

The Starks have been pretty fucking stupid so it fits.

need a webm of it tho

I made this image awhile back definitely my most successful OC

>the memes

Why the fuck isn't bran in this season

My dick is practically raw.

Will someone please explain why getting his dick chopped off made him become a commie?

What's his fucking problem?

Stannis isn't castleless in the books and the books are all that matters.

Reminder that when Littlefinger kills Arya he will remove his mask and reveal Jaqen H'ghar.

Can someone post that picture of arya eating from last ep with the beady eyes

Mainly for the Mountain. Remember that he's invincible and also has a helmet, no eye squish risk.

you answered your own question

POO POO PEE PEE