Just watch an episode of this and I hated every second of it

Just watch an episode of this and I hated every second of it.

The accents are annoying, the humor is WAY too dry, the editing is confusing, they speak too fast so I don't get all the jokes in time and it gave me a splitting headache afterwards. Did I get memed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OO-ZGP68-3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=OO-ZGP68-3w

You missed out on some Kino

nah

>the editing is confusing

Surely a wind up?

>the humor is WAY too dry

stick to sitcoms with a laugh track bro. how are you supposed to tell if things are funny unless you're told they are

it absolutely nails what it was going for desu OP, maybe it's just not for you

Darkplace is awesome.

>when OP is so retarded he gets a splitting headache from trying to understand good jokes instead of jokes for 8 year olds + laugh tracks (all popular comedy shows nowadays)

Anyone got recs for similar shows? I just watched this recently and loved every minute.

Danger 5 perhaps

The Day Today and Brasseye. Thank me later

Danger 5 is horrendous and is like Darkplace done wrong

just turns your brains off lmao

>He whisked off her shoes and panties in one movement, wild like an enraged shark, his bulky totem beating a seductive rhythm. Mary's body felt like it was burning, even though the room was properly air-conditioned. They tried all the positions: on top, doggy, and normal. Exhausted, they collapsed on to the recently extended sofa bed. Then a hellbeast ate them.

>my name is doctor Rick Dagless M.D, I got the call too early to grab a shower so I had to make do with a quick rinse round the key areas.

MERENGHIED

>the lord moves in mysterious ways, sometimes he comes in at an angle

BAZINGA LMFAO

God americans are such humourless plebs.

Saul of The Molemen

Season 2 of the IT crowd. It isn't parody. Or horror comedy. But it's the only good IT Crowd season. Has Richard Ayoade and the guy with the voice.

There are but Darkplace is this only one that's any good.

it's honestly not great. they try way too hard.

Has to be. That's the fucking point. Same as with Acorn Antiques

You're like a human done wrong.

That's the mother Rick!

She's smooth, like ice cold to the touch and it isn't vvery nice

Some episodes are better than others but overall I love the show. I think you had to have grown up with poorly made day time crime shows for you to get most of the jokes. Or maybe you are just retarded.

I can't think of another half-hour of television that does a better job of breaking down the nuances of the England/Scotland relationship than the Darkplace episode - Scotch Mist.

As a Scotsman, that's my favourite episode. His speech about being stranded in Glasgow is fantastic.

Laugh tracks help a lot mang. How am I supposed to know if the dialogue contains a joke otherwise?

>sometimes he comes in from beneath, like a worm

My aunt says it's very nice.
>Well she's wrong.

>her mossy cleft

Well good luck to you, 'cause you're an idiot

>THATS ALL WE KNOW

It's just not your cup of tea and comedy is subjective. What do you want from us?

>She's like a candle in the wind. Unreliable.

>ye sed sem vary hartfal tings

It's honestly extremely overrated and appeals to Reddit's sensibilities, and they act like it's the greatest thing ever because 'you just have to be intelligent to get it' type attitude, when in reality it just isn't that great. Good themes, bad execution.

I'm high as fuck and watching the first episode. This is amazing, OP you're really dumb.

This is terrifying.

Cool it Sanchez, or you'll get a knuckle supper

The spinoff talk show. Forget the name

This.
>"Johnny Hitler's the coolest kid on campus!"

>I'm high as fuck
>you're really dumb.
heh

Why do ya'll absume I'm American? You don't know. Besides that Americans are better than everyone else in the world. We will fucking
STOMP ya'll. But stop absuming who I am. Stop telling me about who I am! KYS!!!!!

You're just retarded op, try something more your speed like teletubbies or Barney

So you're an american? I'm sorry user, there's no curing genetic retardation.

That's literally the best episode in the series and I love the Russian girl dressed like Rei the whole time

IS THIS HOSPITAL CALLED SAINT CROCK-OF-SHIT?

Only an absolute cretin would not enjoy Darkplace.

You weren't memed, you just have shit taste.

Man to Man with Dean Learner

BBBBBBBBBAZINGO *upvote* *upvote* *upvote* *upvote*

I loved this show. I didn't always laugh, but when I did...whew...

nailed it

I only watched this because of Rose but it was pretty cool, it reminded me of the stuff I'd watch on Saturdays growing up. Hercules and Xena type of shit even though it's a totally different setting.