Is he the most successful canadian/south african?

Is he the most successful canadian/south african?

He's the most successful human being in this universe

Even Jesus and Buddha can't surpass him in terms of innovation and enlightment

Why does he refer to himself as an American?

The Swedish engineers did all the job.
t. Aerospace engineering pro

yeah this

t.clueless swede

>mother is canadian
>father is south african whose relatives had been living there for 200 years already
No idea user, because he obviously isnt.

So he can keep using rockets since ITAR restrictions would otherwise prevent him.

>Muslim, African, Easian, etc is moves to America
>Citizen for 50 years
>THEY AIN'T AMERICAN, THEY MAY HAVE A PASSPORT BUT THEY WERE NOT BORN HERE, THEY AREN'T TRUE AMERICANS
>Elon Musk moves
>America's finest :)

t. muhammad

>The Swedish engineers did all the job.

There are no non-American citizens at SpaceX. American ITAR restrictions classify all rocket technology as related to national security due to Cold War ICBM development in the 1970s when ITAR was enacted.

All NASA, and contracted (Therefore: SpaceX) Employees must carry American citizenship to work under their employ on rocket related technologies.

This lie that people keep spreading but about Indians, Chinks, etc doing all the work at SpaceX needs to end.

If you want to claim victory through Musk use Tesla, since 30% of their engineers are foreign born.

Where was his grandfather from?
What about his great-grandfather?

Americans have loved successful entrepreneurs since 5ever, not a lot about race here

>swedish engineers

Explain this meme

most refugees to sweden are engineers or doctors

You will find them discounting the validity of the "Americanness" of immigrants who have lived in in the USA for 50 years in any other thread, any time of the day on Sup Forums, but the moment Musk or a similar successful immigrant entrepreneur comes up it's suddenly all good, true American.

yes I know, a foreign doctor asked me for change this morning

his mum is as canadian as ted cruz

So were most of the arrivees at Ellis Island

So basically they want to attach themselves to successful whites or claim America is white-only?

Are you a farmer? Cause you're really good at making strawmen.

I regret writing this, I just wanted yous

we've all been there

I am not going to lie, there's little hope and there's no comparison

Without a ridiculous cultural paradigm shift, it'll be some eugenics after all the inbreeding to save us

Hypocrisy.
Steve Jobs was a Syrian

What do fellow African Americans think about the success of their brother?

He ain't black so he ain't no brotha

Funny thing, even if he were black, most American blacks wouldn't consider him to be "African American" because he's not descended from slaves brought to America.

What about Obama? The same shit applies to him.

that's bullshit
every black person thinks obama is african american