Emoji Movie went up from 0% to 3%

>Emoji Movie went up from 0% to 3%

Y O U
C U N T

/ourgal/

>I'm spending my Friday night refreshing the Rotten Tomatoes score of a CGI movie aimed at 3 year olds and getting triggered about it.

take an autism pill and rethink your life

YASSS SLAY QUEEN

Oh look, it's christcuck movie reviews
uggghh

I imagine the train of thought within Columbia when it came to this movie was "irony sells", but they've probably managed to drive away even the edgy contrarian crowd with how obnoxious and overbearing the marketing for this has been.

I'll be amazed if this is #3 or higher next week.

POSITIVE

>literal propoganda

>it's not Armond

>christcucks are plaebians when it comes to their taste in movies
Not surprised

She gave it a 3/5, not exactly positive just not negative. Not that anyone pays attention to reviews other the thumbs up or thumbs down.

So is that consensus supposed to be a single character? Like they're trying to be clever? Or is it just a glitch?

Armond White fresh review when?

>Hollywood elites didn't do enough to elect Hillary
Now I've seen it all

Go back to Sup Forums with that trump shit

Cant stop meme magic

Why go through the effort of making this? No one is ever going to read that.

I thought Hillary killed those who disagree with her? So why do you support Trump supposedly killing people who disagree with him?

The salt in your response.......its....beautiful

This is a good thing. A zero would make it much more infamous and give it much more attention

>B-but Hitlery killed 4 Americans in Benghazi! B-but Seth Rich!!!! HiLIEry is killing americans who oppose her!!!
Meanwhile, Trump is using magic powers to kill those who disagree. Do you not see the irony?

Can't prove that in court, Russ

is this film going to lose more money than Valerian?

Back to r/the_donald

Wrong board sonny

>le go back to pol maymay

Impossible. Valerian cost 4x the amount

RAAAAAAAHRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH IT WAS HER TURN Sup ForumsROS IT WAS HER TURN WAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im as Sup Forums as they come, but that image is serious autism. No one is going to spend twenty minutes reading all that.

If that takes you 20 minutes to read you need to go get checked for mental retardation.

>
>Im as Sup Forums as they come

>Twenty minutes for fifty news articles
hmm

>20 min to read that
Underaged detected.

replied to the wrong post my dude

95% of it is headlines and a few sentences, the other 5% are a few paragraphs at most. You're ADHD ridden, retarded, or illiterate. Or all of the above.

>Sup Forumsedditor MS paint comic
Libcuck memes are pathetic.

>Le Sup Forums boogeyman
rent free my dude, rent free

Uh huh, whatever you say my dude

Based. Reminder Trump is president for the next 8 years libcucks.

>it takes me 20 minutes to read 2 1/2 pages of words

It's harder because we don't have the backing of the Russian state.

Ok... Listen here bigot...

I'm what some people around here refer to as an "oldfag". I've been hacking Sup Forums kiddies like you since 2010 when this website was created. If you keep posting your hateful, racist schlock I'm going to Dock you (release your personal information on the interwebz). Tiny hands Drumphy WILL be impeached, mark my words, I know people on the dark web who are ready to spill the dirt on DRUMPH any day now. Laugh while you can alt-righter...

We do not forgive
We do not forget

What does Emoji movie have to do with politics? I swear I see this every single time I go into a thread to shit on this movie.

>IT'S RUSSIA'S FAULT WE CAN'T INTO MEMES REEEEEE
wew

Imagine being on the team who was making Popeye and seeing this shit.

see

See

>I take wording very seriously on Sup Forums

>big werds hert brane

This is what all you r/the_Donald kiddos look like in real life when you try to do that trump shit in public

I was shocked they didn't make a 200M movie about how you need to vote for Hillary.

>kiddos

Lol projecting your "daddy issues"

Didnt get held a lot as a child?

Wtf I hate white people and love mass immigration of shitskins now

I know they do champ, try to keep up though

When will these people learn that Trump is pretty much protected by divine intervention?

>champ

See

Stay mad libcuck
8 more years PRAISE KEK

Turn the 8 sideways desu

THIS.
Pic related, you better fear us drumpflets

t. sub-70 IQlet

>this is what happens when you vote for the guy I didn't want you to vote for! You get ganged up on and beat up! That's how tough us tolerant liberals are!

BOYS

CALM DOWN

Let's just wait until our boy Armond gets a look at it, okay?

Let's not lose our heads here, it might still be good

>the backing of the Russian state.
Believing jew propaganda. Forget the time Hillary sold Russia a quarter of a billion dollars worth of Uranium? Even CNN admitted off-camera the Russian narrative is complete bullshit.

see

>t. atheist virgin who probably enjoyed pic related

Watch out libtard, us centipedes are a tough bunch!

>might still be good
t. drumpftard
This movie is pure KINO. It's not a movie for drumpflets, you have to have a sense of humour to appreciate it. It's funnier than The LEGO Movie (2014) which was the last movie that had me laughing from beginning to end until I saw Le Filme Emojie. It's a LAUGH-OUT-LOUD (LOL) non-stop comedic romp from start to finish. Only inbred hicks hate it because they hate what they don't understand

/po/ actually has to go back though, they're not very good imho

Wow, black trump supporters! FUCKING BASED!

>CNN can track down the redditor who mad a .gif that hurt their feelings.
>cant find a solid link between Trump and Russia

Your damage control is pathetic but that's to be expected from a literal brainlet. You really have no leg to stand on considering it takes you 20+ minutes to read what amounts to 2-3 pages of a book. I believe you on one point, you're definitely a the_donald Sup Forums tourist, I'll give you that.

>check reddit account for past posts full of personal info
>"track down"
I keep forgetting you guys are technologically impaired.

I thought I was not going to see that pasta here.

You're super smart, I get it. Keep on typing meme replies, I love it.

>Progressive movie
>Only brown character is literal shit
Really makes you think

I would also do that. Would literally smack the stupid maga hat off that kid's face

fuck of libcuck

us magapedes love the emoji movies. don't listen to the FAKE REVIEWS of paid shills giving it bad reviews.

it's surprisingly redpilled and based af, just look at PJW's video on it.

what the fuck is this "yaas slay queen" thing?
How am I even supposed to read it? I can only imagine it being like some faggot shit

Too late. Meme Contrarianigger already got beat to the punch.

I know you love meme replies, I get it, it's the highest level of reading you can manage.

Why does he do meme roles?

They give him a shit ton of cash.....thats why

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

commonsensemedia lmao

>dumps

Like what other angle can you take on Trump....its like comedically tiring at this point.

>a bunch of adult whites and a couple of blacks
>2 teenagers
>no latinos
>no muslims
>no fat girls

I see nothing wrong with that.

antifa would fuck those losers up

>90% white, 10% black
Real US

Just go to school ffs Jamal

Like, i'm not even a trump supporter and I see nothing wrong with this
Is that matt forney on the far left??