Austalia justice system brings the bants

A man accused of beating a woman unconscious outside a Newcastle nightclub has been freed by a judge who says he could not rule out self defence.

>Photos of Brittany Merrick’s injuries were shared thousands of times on social media

>Rudder was accused of beating Merrick unconscious outside of the club, moments after sending her a text message foreshadowing the assault.

>Magistrate Andrew Eckhold said he could not find against Mr Rudder because the evidence before the court could not disprove his claim of self defense.

>video from inside Finnegans showed Ms Merrick ‘taking Rudder down’ while there was also inconsistent testimony from Ms Merrick and fellow witness Brittany Norris.

>video showed Ms Merrick grabbing Mr Rudder by the throat and throwing him to the ground.

>“[The CCTV] shows an extraordinary level of physical capacity by Ms Merrick, I’ve got to say... which really does confuse things,” Mr Eckhold said.

>Mr Eckhold said he was forced to disregard the social taboo against men striking women.

>Ms Merrick and her witnesses had a much different version of events, telling the court Mr Rudder had stalked and then viciously assaulted the the 22 year old.

>Photos of Ms Merrick’s injuries went viral shortly after the December 26 confrontation when a friend posted their version of events to social media.

How would this go down in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
youtube.com/watch?v=AiomYhvKq0g
au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/32351647/extraordinary-physical-capacity-man-who-punched-woman-in-face-knocking-her-out-walks-free-as-judge-rules-it-could-have-been-self-defence/#page1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how the hell did you make that upside down p in pants?

EQUAL RIGHTS

He'd get stomped half to death by a crowd of faggot white knights as soon as he pushed her over, who were laughing seconds prior when she was beating on him.

Then he'd be taken into custody and thrown in prison for a couple years and never be able to find another job once released.

probably the same way but more feminazi tears.

>out on Boxing Day
>mad they got beat the fuck up

Australia fags weighing less then my linebacker sister think there tough. World of Cunts.

Yeah, that's western society 101 when it comes to gender relations.

It's the same as how Sup Forums has a culture of spamming someone with bitter replies almost every time makes a post criticizing a woman or women as a gender. It's fucking pathetic.

Mmm. That's good equality.

I'd jail him for that tash desu

>video showed Ms Merrick grabbing Mr Rudder by the throat and throwing him to the ground.

Manlet confirmed

lol pathetic virgin getting toastie again, go back to your MGTOW echo chamber

Post cctv footage of takedown plz, gotta have second morning wank

He should sue for that shit
Defamation like that can ruin your life

>Sup Forums has a culture of spamming someone with bitter replies almost every time makes a post criticizing a woman
What?
Is this your first day here?

>get drunk
>purposefully start shit against someone
>person won't have any of it
>get your ass beat
>instead of acting like an adult and admitting your fault, go to your friend and cry out, make up a story about how you were ''stalked'' and beaten
>faggots take your side
>get fucked anyway because there are still sane people in the world

>if it wasn't for public cameras filming the event this guy would most likely have ended up in jail and have his life ruined

welp.
My question is this - why aren't they treated with the same punishment he'd have received if he were found guilty?

Shouldn't that be the case? it's a false accusation

Where that picture of the lawyer holding up the "self defense" continuum?

spot the landwhale tumblr feminist

Get fucking rekt you stupid cunts.

No excuse to hit a woman and no excuse to get hit by a woman. Gender equality is atheist communism.

Which is ironic since you clearly come directly from tumblr

Haha fuckin NEWY. I remember seeing a fight down hunter st a few years ago between a dude and misso. The girl started WAILING on the guy and after a few swings, he punches back once and she's INSTANTLY floored. Flat on the pavement. Guy runs off and I check to see if she's still breathing lmao.

>estonia
That's a joke in it of itself. Well done!

Enjoy (you)r b&.

that's because it's retarded to criticize an entire gender

hey assholes you can stop responding now thanks

That's kind of a oxymoron, leaf. If a woman is mentally unstable and begins wailing on you, do you mean to say that you as man are the one acting unreasonably? Or do you mean to say that it would rather be unreasonable to use force in defending yourself?

>assholes
>stop responding
>thanks
woman detected

Cunt deserved it. Bet it felt good to fuck her face up.

Sounds like she deserved it 2bh:

>video from inside Finnegans showed Ms Merrick ‘taking Rudder down’ while there was also inconsistent testimony from Ms Merrick and fellow witness Brittany Norris.

the only thing that's even mildly surprising about this scenario is that the woman was doing her own dirty work for once and not just letting the white knights take care of it.

Surprising that a judge actually ruled in favour of a male based on the evidence rather than sensationalism and emotion.

He should file a counter claim for character damage over social media.

NEWCASTLE DOES IT AGAIN!

WHITE PARADISE, THE PRIDE OF AUSTRALIA

NEWCASTLE AND THE HUNTER PILLARS OF CONSERVATIVE IDEALS

He's obviously baiting, there're no women on this board, stop being so new.

If a woman is mentally unstable and begins wailing on you its your responsibility as the stable and physically stronger individual to restrain her and get her help. Men are supposed to protect women and keep them in line. If you feel the need to 'defend yourself' from a women you're almost certainly MGTOW beta trash.

>0

>she threw the guy down by his neck
Wow austrillia.. Why don't you guys let the women take the next emu war okay. They might actually win it

>Finnegansnightclub

kek, why does this not surprise me

FUCK YEAH NEWY PRIDE

You're on Sup Forums we criticize people in groups by race, religion, country of orgin, political affiliations and gender.

it did go down in our country

a famous shitskin feminist sjw beat the shit out of womyn in private, except he kept all teh texts and emails and evidence

when these womyn brought forward the cases, the police that investigated them questioned them about all sorts of things that they just so happened to "forget"

prosecution goes ahead with case and the defendant pulls out all this evidence that the chicks loved to get beaten in private

judge threw the case out and chewed off the womyns ears for lying to police. lols sjws everywhere had shitfits and seizures and foamed at the mouth

it was glorious

So does she need no man or does she?

Of course, since they have her on tape attacking him, and since she lied about it in court, she'll be charged with assault and perjury now.

ba-dum-tss

Lol tits or GTFO

Women on their own are like children left to their own devices. This is the society we're creating.

No idea, violent crime in New Zealand is a rarity so there's not many controversial cases.

GO NEWCASTLE WHOOO HOOOO!

and the point about women is really stupid because men are responsible and it's not just white nights. you're complaining about modern society in general, things humanity is generally just reacting to, and pinning it on women is retarded and boring.

>women getting charged with perjury

The canuck's little cock twitches in anger as he rapidly types his post. Alas his penis will never be greeted by the love of a woman.

Virgin

How the fuck are you posting a thread? Ever since a couple months ago I can't post threads from Australia anymore saying the countries ISP range is banned?

I think you're in the wrong place buddy. Feel free to stick around though we don't mind.

NEWCASTLE: THE PRIDE OF WHITE AUSTRALIA

Sup Forums meetup at the big penis when?

Loving every laugh

Tits or gtfo.

They voted Labor though.

I fucking didn't. I agree though, absolute disgrace.

It's a b dumb ass.

This chick looks like a manly girl with a big mouth.

damn pub sluts

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin

'cause muh feels.

how fat is your hambeast of a sister.

And equal lefts.

Thread themesong -

youtube.com/watch?v=AiomYhvKq0g

Burgers should listen/watch lyrics.

>in communist societies, violence doesn't exist.

Mao that progressive!!

FUCK YEAH!

BRINGS BACK GREAT MEMORIES OF 2001 WHEN WE WON THE GRAND FINAL

>inb4 equal lefts

they tried to bury that poor, weirdo chap. Jian's biggest crime was working radio for cbc, which is notoriously better than cbc televised propaganda.

The guy did nothing wrong and they tried to put him away for doing nothing wrong. Woman are incredibly spiteful, and some are downright evil.

Jian's lawyer was hot for her age too. Wish she would run for con leadership.

She deserved it.

Cunts are highly privileged in Australia. I genuinely laugh every time I hear a story about some cunt getting the shit beaten out of her or a cunt getting into a car with a male high on meth and then you hear how she was stabbed to death or died in a car accident with said man.

Hilarious. I hope more cunts get brutalized in the near future.

I hate all religion and I hate muzzies, but I love Islam and welcome it because it means I'll hear more stories about whores getting fucked up.

Equal fights?

why shouldn't a man hit a woman?

aren't these fucks always going on equality.

What the fuck? They all have the same exact wounds. Shitpostia is taking this seriously? Your penal colony is pretty garbo, m8.

I haven't really thought about Islam that way.

I guess I'd better just sit back and try to enjoy the ride, since there isn't much I can do to change where we're heading.

shit like this needs to happen more often, you know how fucked up it is when a female wants to fight a male in a bar? Happened to me once and a friend once. We just always end up leaving.

It's just the girl who wrote it doesn't know the difference between "woman" and "women".

She only mentions one female in the post.

>being this new

Met a girl at a 3 day rock concert, probably 9/10 way above my normal standards but it's a fucking rock gig for 40 year olds, nothing but longhaired faggots and cucks, there's me being only a little bit /fit/ and only 6'2 with a younger face at 21, so not too bad but not great but right there I was the one of the few non ugly/old people there out of hundreds. I'd been invited by my dad for free, thought sure, free beer and I get to hang out with the dad I didn't know very well but close enough thay there's no awkwardness.

TLDR skip here
>Walked out the concert hall to area between two of them outside, beer is being served.
>leant against metal railings, dude there I start talking to
>Dude pretty chill
>Talk for a good half hour great guy
>Girl and her ugly freind appear
>"Oh heyyyy, he's cute"
>chat a bit
>Selfies (I'm like w/e)
Anywho
>Shit happens
>We get food as a group and hang out for a little but they have to leave.
>Am mildly drunk tipsy at this point

Next day, 11pm, see her sitting on steps near the toilets. I'm tipsy, max.
>Say hi
>She taps to sit next to her
>I do
Why not I have a cheap dark ale and I can sit down for a tad
>Chatting about what we're doing etc
>Has arm in my arm like we're dating,or she's my daughter, or whatever you call it but I'm not autistic and have had human contact before so it's OK with me.
>She talks about her bf (fuck)
Instantly get turned off, but she seems pissed, if she wants a revenge fuck fine with me so I stay and talk about other shit flirting properly, like.
Guy walks past us in a group of 4 (I expext its the band) doesn't even look at us, seems like a stranger
>She says "that's my bf"
>Beat him up would you?
>I'm just sitting there like "What, why?"
>"He's a dick"
>"So you want me to attack someone based on your word?"
>"But user help me he's mean"
>"No, why would I walk up to some stranger just for you!?"
>Kisses me
I back the fuck up, look at her in disgust and throw the dregs of my beer on her.

>6'2

Manlet detected

>flag with a leaf on it

pic related in a nutsack

Why not kick her in the teeth?

>They all have the same exact wounds
Probably because it's the same woman you fucking retarded Burgerclapper.

My thoughts exactly m8. Just try to enjoy it in anyway you can.

>lol pathetic virgin getting toastie again

lol, you worthless cum dumpster slut. You're obviously trying to get revenge for the "roastie getting toastie" meme that /r9k/ came up with.

kek, die in a fire you slut.

I first came here in 2003, didn't start coming here regularly until 2014.

People do it to men all the time.

Are you trying to say my huge cock typed out my post, femanon? Damn, I sure as hell got some skills in that case.

Bitter slut.

There was more to it than that, I had a right go at here but it was 11 months ago idk the specifics but I cussed her out and apologized to the bro freind I met earlier, he originally defended her when she came over and had off at me but came to my side when I explained what she did, why she did it and why she was a vindictive bitch.
I'm persuasive, I have to thank pol for that really, taught me how people can twist logic for their gains, combine that with what (to others) looks like a big ass ego but humility on the other hand. That and other social skills of course, I've broken up several fights by being able to analyse social situations way before they happen. I'm not saying the average peroom that has an ego and social standing they care about are easy to predict and contain/control, but they mostly are.

It's gotten me into 3 real fights, but stopped about ten times that.

So, yeah thanks pol, for helping understand the dregs of humanity better.

Indeed. I am short ;-;;;;
No but seriously unless you're retarded you can't take "manlet" seriously if you're above 5'10 in Europe, 5'8 in the middle east and niggeria or 5'6 in the east.

'Cause why would I do thay fggt.
Hit a woman get arrested as she puts on the tears game, she wants sympathy, she only got humiliation.
There were most likely cameras fucking err'where near thay place I wasn't going to do anything like that out of fear of arrest anyway.

>Didn't run up to BF and turn them against each other.

if she's gonna be a sociopath at least teach her why it's wrong.

Hungary

You're supposed to be a part of uncucked Europe

Stop being such a little bitch

Sorry, I've been browsing Sup Forums today for longer than I should've... All the depressing shit I saw really took its toll on me.

Thanks for reminding me who I really am!

I did, the dude I mentioned in the second post was the bf's best freind and brought him over.
Dude offered me a beer, hung around, talked about his band. He got boring (No suprise why she's fed up with him desu the tubby lard fucker with a beer belly, you know, rocker fat. He left and I had a good night with some other strangers. No woman the second night either, but I wasn't phased desu shit happens.

>moments after sending her a text message foreshadowing the assault

So they knew each other? Sounds like a complete shit show, can't judge the situation one way or the other. Probably a bunch of Australian white trash.

I forgot the source, can't believe I forgot the source.

au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/32351647/extraordinary-physical-capacity-man-who-punched-woman-in-face-knocking-her-out-walks-free-as-judge-rules-it-could-have-been-self-defence/#page1

This.

wow from the sounds of it we actually dished out some justice for once...

you are dumb as chimp

Kill yourself.