Where do you get your comics

Unless you spend a lot of money, or have access to a great library system, you read at least some comics digitally.

What services do you use (is comixology unlimited worth it?) and where do you get comics besides Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentz2.eu/
comix4free.com
readcomiconline.to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I get comics from Sup Forums.

The public library, no kidding.

I'm lucky enough to live by two large, rich library systems, so I can travel between their central branches and pick up things directly.

You can also get things sent to your local branch from all over the country using inter-library loan, which costs about two bucks.

I strongly prefer this to digital format, because I feel like a lot of the impact of the image and the sequencing of the images in comics is lost in digital format. I like seeing the full two page spread.

New comics = Win'o threads each week.
Old comics = Libgen.

torrentz2.eu/

Thanks for that.

comix4free.com

> wahhh co, why did X got cancelled??

There are books other then current ongoings, and few people want to spend over $100 on a single out of print trade for a story older than you are.

Win'o threads, libgen and batoto. If I liked it I buy print trades.

>reading comics digitally
there's embracing new technologies and then there's being totally gay, i don't play that shit my nigga

This
Also you can ask the mods if you don't find the comic you're looking for and they'll upload it

Well I for one read them digitally because literally we don't even have a single comic shop in my country

32pag.es

we need more 32pers from Sup Forums

32p of course, i'm not a public tracker pleb.

Instocktrades, eBay, Amazon, Hamilton Book, the local library (twelve locations with interlibrary loans available and over 3,000 titles in the "graphic novel" section), the Marvel Unlimited.

and* Marvel Unlimited

readcomiconline.to/

I'm LunchboxV3 on 32pages. Send me a message so I can check your grabs. I need some new comics.

I go to a comic book store in Manhattan. I go once a year but I wanna go once a month once I get a job.

Piratebay and Perfect Reader on my 7 inch android tablet. It's legit amazing. To be able to fit literally thousands of comics on your person at any given time.

However if I feel like reading something physical I usually do . I only buy shit I've already read and know I like.

view-comic.com
readcomics.tv

How can I create an account ?

This I wait till the graphic comes out then I purchase it

Hate you smug private trackers.

I come to Sup Forums every Wednesday and hope some guy storytimes the shit I follow

it's nice to share it with anons. Especially the Bendis books, those threads are golden