Can we get a real life kino thread

can we get a real life kino thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladbeck_hostage_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Michael Mann

John Woo

Such aesthetic can only be L'ambassador

Imagine a movie about the LA Riots from the roof Koreans' perspective. Too bad it would never get made in this political climate.

Seriously though. This shot is so fucking amazing I'm surprised they aren't main stream famous the same way that the man standing in front of the tanks in China turned up famous, or that picture of those WW2 soldier's putting up the flag.

based gooks

didn't a Korean shopkeeper lady help spark the riots by shooting that black girl in the back?

Is that Jeb! in the background?

Does anyone have the 16:9 kino edit of this picture?

>there is an alternate reality where this won literally all the oscars and solidified Russia as the modern art-film powerhouse

Yes

Russia literally were a modern art-film powerhouse during the Soviet years.

USA USA USA

Some things never change I guess

BASED GOOKS

kek. what an earnest face

These men would all be dead, along with their families, if liberals had had their way and banned legal ownership of guns.

And you would have never known about it because that's not the kind of shit the cuck media reports.

hold on everyone its an emergency

I gotta break up this dancefloor

Reminds me of Purge: Election Year. No Koreans, but a guy with rifles on roof during the Purge... those movies had so much potential if given to the right people...

Really liking this new storyline

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladbeck_hostage_crisis

>The media were severely criticized for their handling of this situation and for conducting interviews with hostages.

They literally knocked on the kidnapper's car and small talked with them, gave them cigarettes, etc.

RIP Johnny Sack

The other two pics are great propaganda pieces that can be put into history textbooks, the morally gray affair of the ambassador, not as easy. We'll have to keep it relevant ourselves.

Man, Jeb was a fucking heart throb

What happened?

This historical picture depicting Hollywood execs laughing at some poor goy who's off to go fight for them

He cried like a woman. Frankly my respect for him died that day.

he looks like mark david chapman there

>Some reporters offered to guide the abductors on their way or to hand them pictures of police officers to prevent trickery if hostages were exchanged. A reporter guided the abductors to a nearby rest area on an Autobahn and accompanied them for several kilometers.
what the fuck? why? man journos were just a different kind of shit back then.

>get the roach nigga

Classic England

>Watch it, Hinckley

forgot to remove trip

>America 2070
>Last remaining white patriot in a sea of muds

Election night 2016 was kino, 10/10 would watch again.

Why is Putin so aesthetic?

kek - the white women aren't even paying attention pacified on their iphones

this image would be better without the silly pointing and stupid faces, the clothes are perfect contrast

We truly live in the best timeline.

needs to be completely symmetrical

>manlet shoes on both sided

lole, when will they learn

White women are literally the worst thing to happen to Western civilization

barron is literally the model for the virgin walk

It'll be fun watching his transformation into Chad.

part 2 top left corner

Is she kill?

this shot is truly great

Japanese PM Abe, very fast preibus moving at very high speeds, out of focus bannon then trump just chillin, totally in focus.