Can niggers fucking do ANYTHING without fucking cheating??

Can niggers fucking do ANYTHING without fucking cheating??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSMXdPzwKQ8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671937/Transgender-British-athletes-born-men-set-make-Olympic-history-competing-games-women.html#ixzz4HXwflQP1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671937/Transgender-British-athletes-born-men-set-make-Olympic-history-competing-games-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it's not against the rules, it's not cheating.

The first news story I woke up to this morning was describing her as a hero for the dive.

the Olympics should he segregated, there's no sport in it because no matter which pretty athlete you like, the black monkey is going to win through animal strength

No, but it is unsportsman like.

Nothing stopped first place runner from diving.

Her knee isn't in her lane, that is the definition of cheating if you don't disqualify her

The Team USA swimming team been completely clean for the last 30 years, the Team USA track and field team has been constantly plagued with doping and cheating, why is this?

*animal agility

Blacks do poorly in events that focus on thought and physical strength.

because one is white and other other isn't

She fell over

pfft, whites when plenty of sports, involing swimming, high skill or the entire Winter Olympics.

Let them have their track and field.

What the fuck are you saying you white male ! ? It is a well known fact that the best airborne troops are black

Please tell me this american was disqualified

They also liberated europe in ww1

>animal agility
Don't see them wining any net and ball sports (except couple trans gorillas), water jumps, gymnastics ...

basic genetic variation. eurasians win strength and swimming based games. Look at the implement games in track and all weight lifting and martial arts games.

east african blacks win endurance games.

west africans blacks win sprints.

The Team USA swimming team been completely clean for the last 30 years, the Team USA cycling has been constantly plagued with doping and cheating, why is this?

If it wasnt for this Black reporter, you stupid white males couldnt see that cracka jumpin out the plane without a payrashut

Yes because that's what people are really upset about, the diving part is completely irrelevant right?

Her knee is also inside the lines, she's lane 7 not 6

I look forward to races ending in a bloody pile of broken bones as everybody dives across the finish line in the near future.
I might give a shit about the olympics and want it on a politics board if that happened. sage, fuck off.

Is it really any faster?

In baseball, they say that diving for first base in anticipation of a close play is slower than if the runner had stayed upright... but maybe that's just because of the time it takes to get his hand down to touch the base?

Any math/physics guys got anything on this?

>Blacks do poorly in events that focus on thought and physical strength.

This man smiled to the camera and waved while others almost tore up their muscles while trying to keep the pace with the king.

>pol gets BLACKED at the olympics

The burgernog shoulda supermanned too. Oh well, silver's cool too.

Aren't they only winning running contests?

>> Black on black crime

Who cares

That's because you're not watching the events you lose, Ivan.

Which, by the way, constitutes a larger fraction of the Olympics every four years.

I don't suppose they could change the rule now.

Well, the finish line in this case is an "invisible wall" if you will. In baseball, the rule is to touch the base, not be directly on top of it 5 ft in the air with your hand. With track, all you have to do is pass the finish line with your body (not actually sure what the rule is, maybe shoulders or head?) not necessarily your feet. So, if your chest goes over the line and your feet are still 3 feet behind the line, that is still your time.

IMO nothing wrong with it, it fits the sport better. Plus, whatever advantage you might have from doing this is offset by the fact that you look like a complete asshat diving at the end of a track event...

To be fair, it's not against the rules.
And fucking up your knees is the price for winning.

A white 'Murican-as-fuck gal just got 3rd in steeplechase...

>baseball
Exactly, you're aiming for a spot and so you have to start your dive earlier, probably slide in.
Plus if you dive on the way into first you need to stay on the bag... the rule about just needing to touch it only applies if you run through.

Track fag here. It's your chest/midsection that breaks the line. That's why you see people do the weird bend thing at the end of races.

>Dem legs

That's because he's Jamaican

He's pretty much a living meme

Thanks, user.

pic related

how is that cheating exactly

One tour de france cyclist isn't the whole USA team you dumb nigger, Gaitlin and Gay on the other hand are still cheating

>filename

Kekaroo

There's nothing against it on the books that I'm aware of, but it's extremely poor sportsmanship.

It's like... imagine if an amputee did the long jump, and while they were in the air they hurled their fake leg another 15 yards.

There's nothing on the books that says you can't do that, but at the same time are you really gonna call them the winner?

He's the real life Barbados Slim.

Do yanks only watch nigger running or something?
Watch cycling, it's like 99% white or spic. There was one nig in the entire track programme.
youtube.com/watch?v=VSMXdPzwKQ8

I can beat you in Street Fighter. Ken fags pls go

If it is within the rules; IT ISN'T CHEATING.

All runners should dive then , it's simple

That's how you end up with dogs playing basketball

>My woman!
>My manwich!

Guys help me find "IT"

>Transgender British athletes born male set to make Olympic history by competing in the games as women

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671937/Transgender-British-athletes-born-men-set-make-Olympic-history-competing-games-women.html#ixzz4HXwflQP1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671937/Transgender-British-athletes-born-men-set-make-Olympic-history-competing-games-women.html

White people are terrifying as all hell senpai. Pic related can't even look at this person in the eye

Is throwing caltrops in the rules? It ain't cheating.

>>
> HEY GO- UH, GUYS, LET'S TALK ABOUT NIG- UH, ATHLETES RUNNING FAST
SAGE. FUCK THIS BLUEPILLED SHIT.

>Delia Johnson, pictured, an adviser to several sporting bodies on transgender issues, said the two athletes have already represented Britain at a 'European championship sporting event'

i dont have respect for a sport that only a tiny amount of people do

who the fuck lives near a velodrome

Anyway it wasn't cheating, she won fair and square.

Based Estonia

eurasians lose in everything, what the fuck are you on about?

Cucked Estonia, you nigger

>implying you wouldn't want this

American TV coverage is nothing but a nigfest. If a white person wins something, they get off it as fast as they can and show some rerun nig shit.

>represented Britain
Do you really have to ask?

Linus TechTips left his waifu for a sheboon.

Is there just no video of this?

>who is michael phelps

Sorry, im not into bestiality.

I ... wouldn't ... and I don't. Now fuck off Vycheslav

>When whites are good at something
FUCKING MASTERRACE, SHITSKINS BTFO

>When nonwhites are good at something
THAT'S NOT FAIR FUCKING SHITSKINS REEE

Kek

Butt hurt USA is butt hurt.

>ugly nigger feet
>typically underdeveloped nigger calves
>venereal disease
nope

So her hand being first is non legit?

still mad about silver? I'm sure Allyson will get that gold.

i lold'ed

damn, she sexy

Dude go to a refugee center and get yourself an achmed so he will fuck you in the ass. Fucking nigger loving liberal. Your giving us a bad name here you faggot.

As a brit i think its kind of bullshit how many gold medals we have won in cycling, just because there are so many goddamned cycling events that are basically all the same, i'm sure the chinese would be beating us if there like 24 different table tennis events.

It's called the winter olympics

calm down.

>just because there are so many goddamned cycling events
It has 10 medals. 16 if you include the road cycling and BMX.
And on the track, the sprints are very different from the pursuit, keirin and omnium (which is like a heptathlon for cycling).
There are only actually 5 events, doubled because men and women's.
Team sprint
Individual sprint
Team pursuit
Keirin
Omnium

Fucking cuck faggot

So I find attractive black nationalist women hot. Sue me.

what a racist bitch... riding that nigger like he's a horse or something

Did he steal someone's bike to compete?

Whhaaat!? Source?

crime, luxury, voodoo and excess it's part of the black culture so don't be racist

He was """french""" so probably

is that linustechtips

>those dudes in the back

maybe he was just trying to break the suction grip on the floor

uh... how do you get to be the guy in this picture?

Niggers aren't usually good a strength stuff in the Olympics, or any professional sport I see. They usually do well in speed/jumping though.

Elbowing and tripping used to be a thing.

Ginny Thrasher is a pretty awesome name.

You forgot that Ibtihaj Muhammad is also a world-class fashion designer, while Ginny Thrasher is just a chromosome away from being Dylan Roof.

kek

a mexican insulting someone's genetics... that's rich

ummm, run more than 10 meters a second?

Dude, not really. A guy like that could easily score top tier, model quality white women. Why settle for a sheboon?

>betray your race
>or miss out on sweet ebony pussy

>trusting western women in the year 2001+15

Perdona me, but I'm from southern Mexico and therefore white. Whiter than you, most likely.