youtube.com/watch?v=CY5As-RP1MM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for frogfu

cast Xhe

This season reminds me about fantasy serials from early 2000's
Everybody wearing black leather only makes this impression stronger

Hey youtubers

If you aren't in the top 5, you are a pleb

I'm really fucking happy these two are dead. I hope in episode three we get to watch the last two dying in an even more brutal way, though leak confirm that one simply dies of poison.

#

Pure fanservice sucks because its predictable and ....i dont know if this is the right word but i will say "intellectually" dull. As in not thought provoking.

I will say this though. Before D&D took over the show had become just as wrote and cliche'd but in the othet direction. Where a grousome death of a fan favorite was totally expected and delivered on schedule.

I think what the Anons here want is for the show to actually surprise them... bit in a believable way though. Not some deus ex machina out of left field.

You want Tyrion's head, but you need a bad pussy.

D&D have been on the show since season 1, fuckface

GRRM gave them the rights

Swap Frey with Selmy, move Baratheon and Baelish one down and it's pretty good.

>Stannis? Never heard of her.

Who is the biggest traitor in GoT and why is it Davos?

Why isn't Hightower #1, you little shit?

Again, if they did something you liked, you'd be pleased.
As you didn't like it, you call fanservice
> The feminazi are ruining the show
> They kill the sand snakes to please the normies
Make up your mind and drop the show on the way.

"I'm writing a history of the wars following the death of King Robert I"

"What do you call it?"

"It's a new one"

my boner knows no bounds.

she was/is the best waifu on got, objectively.

Melisandre tbqh
Davos tried to serve him his best so long as he was alive.Melisandre flipped sides before the battle to hop on the Jon snu bandwagon.

the fuck happened to salladhor?

What nationality is he? I can tell if he has spic or jew genes.

Why all females in this show currently act the same?
You could switch deny and cersei actresses right now and nobody would even notice

He's drinking and fucking whores on his sunny island, away from bad D&D writing.

How dim are you not to understand that I am talking about the writing since the show has now gone beyond the timeline of the books...that is litetally what these entire threads are about.

Where is Whent and Lothstone?

>yfw never get good banter like this again
>Instead we're stuck with Davos literally saying to the dumb audience hey dragons breathe fire
youtube.com/watch?v=w8nPu2Jij4Q
to this
youtube.com/watch?v=idDZfjKz-Ts

How good of a swordsman is Arya anyway compared to all the others? She has been training for quite a while, but shes still a midget. On the other hand Jorah got btfo'd by that water dancer in the arena. Could Arya beat anyone?

Stop complaining, you autistic faggot.

>mfw there's a place called the Thousand Islands in Essos

>not Osgrey at the very bottom
I am autistic when it comes to knowing the lords of westeros

>Bran is told by Sam about wedding, brann has flashback. We hear what Lyanna says. Bran repeats and when aegon is named dany comes (yep).

THEY DID IT AGAIN

she's weak, short, and uncoordinated

basically she's shit

Genuine reminder that grandiose plot points were provided by the fatman, and they are following it. If it displeases you, it's not the show, it's the saga. And you have no place here.

I never understood why but a milkshake always tasted better in a cup that looked like that.

>Lyanna casting choice

I asked last thread, but like a retard I didn't bother stating what the poll was.
I'm just wondering what everyone thinks will be the consequences of the de facto leader of The Vale being murdered by a Stark. Given that something similar is what sparked the entire series, it will be an interesting change of perspective
strawpoll.com/c74drkp6

youtube.com/watch?v=eu9NJ0D8LOg
cute!

my god the comments on that second video.

>Jenna Denjern 3 days ago
>YASSSS TYRION AND SANSA THE SHIP IS SAILING

Probably had some weird emotional connection to the shake/cup/restaurant that made it seem a lot better

I don't even give a shit anymore. This is going to be so funny to watch.

but she was trained by le mysterious assassins

So is this the last season?

>Redwyne number 9

I can accept it.

Unless you got stabbed right in the heart or renal artery, Arya's little bitch stick would actually be ridiculously survivable. Statistics from the eras when the rapier was the main dueling weapon show something like a 96% survival rate.

Wait, is it real? I know there will be sex, but are there more detailed leaks?

Only to you. And you and your "MOOOMMMM, THERE RUINING GAME OF THRONES AGAIN" group of dullards are about 2% of the entire GOT fanbase, that fanbase which makes the show what it is.

And intellectually dull is dumb word to use, Do you think people want to dive into a series and have intellectual writing and service, People who make the show so big by smashing the records want fan service. So fuck off.

dueling was usually to first blood

Duels are to first blood, not to the death.

Thrust wounds are much more dangerous than slash wounds, especially in an age before modern surgery techniques.

Reminder Jons real name is Maegor

Nigga the fuck are you talking about? Back in the days, a scratch was enough to kill you because of subsequent infection.

>Carcosa

>ywn have a ridiculously plane jane gf
;-;

Maybe the owner touched me as a child and I would always get one to make myself feel better.
I must repressed the memories enough to forget them.

Honestly getting touched in the poophole for a fucking milkshake sounds like a pretty shit deal.

>dueling
Fuck off, retard.

Not if you already live, breathe and eat infection

>tfw could had conflicted characters and good dialogue but they pulled the anti - sopranos on us
youtube.com/watch?v=sH4mtvWYz6k

has your life ever been in danger from a scratch? why are people so goddamn stupid?

still looking for webms of Stannis's charge at the Wall

is that natalie dormer?

>Aegon

how many of those duels had a participant or both killed weeks or months later thanks to infection

worse
he's an amerimutt

>thrusts are more dangerous
You'd be surprised how often dudes got ran through and kept slashing. I've seen fighting manuals, from weebland to victorian england, say you should never over-commit to a stab for this. No clue about survivability after the fights over, Im no historical surgeon.

Based Blackman.

So was he at Hardhome with the ships Stannis paid him to use to go to the wall? What ever happened to Stannis's fleet anyway? Did the night's watch keep them?

GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING GYLBERT KING

Subsequent. Infection.
Retarded.

>People cried for this
>People were shocked that someone with no armor and small weapons got killed by someone with armor and big weapons
So this is the emotional state of Game of Thrones that everyone told me about? Whoa...

how weak are you that you get infections from scratches lol

>People cried for this
Only in your self fulfilling delusions.

Hey Carlie is me Sewage from the Normies!

>duuuude, black stars

Anyway, I just watched the second episode. Does Euron have magical powers? How did he know where Theon and the ships were and how did he get close enough to ambush them in open sea without them seeing him? Also why do the daughters of a guy who taught them how to fight and used poison.. not use poison?

What the fuck was the point of the scene with Arya and the wolves? Why is Clegane seeing shit in the fire.

Look at you calling everyone autistic. Go back to your safespace.

Huh I hadn't ever seen that. Is Carcosa really on the map? All it means is the fat guy read The Yellow King though.

What scenes did this abysmal show actually get right?

Maester Aemon's death is pretty decent, ignoring the wrong location.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2FuZKth-TM

So you can have your echo chamber undisturbed?
No.

>Edd, fetch me a block.

youtu.be/Sp94Gb7ctms?t=538
Just look at the land whales' faces and tell me they don't wanna cry like babbling babies

>Olly, bring me my sword

>the Ghiscari Empire is gone

Jorah has got btfo almost every single time he's fought. The only reason he wasn't killed by that dothraki is because he was stupid as fuck and got his weapon stuck in his armour.

> Watching reaction videos
It's a new level of stupidity. You are even worse than the people who partake in this

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Cinnamon_Straits

That was a surprisingly good scene.
Some user posted this one of these days. Possibly the best show OC.
youtube.com/watch?v=CY5As-RP1MM

who is the most improved character from books to show and why is it karl tanner?

gib north korean gf

So Aegon was Jon's real name all along right? Even in the books. fAegon is a blackfyre shit

horseriding lyanna is perfect tho. they should have her in the tower of joy scene desu.
and keep her as Lyanna Mormont too.

>He hesistates before the decapitation

Wasnt that a place in the Malazan books?

>Claimed to be a liar
>Shows proof
>Now claimed to be stupid
I looked this up and this was the first thing I see. There's more that are almost identical to this one. I don't watch this tripe to my own accord but I had a point to prove.

Smash tbe beetles was the best dialogue in the whole thing.

that was clearly D&D busting grrms balls

you can blame that one on arya looking like a busted chav

In season 6, Jamie tells the Blackfish that if he doesn't yield the castle, he will force the Lannister and Frey army to storm it.

BUT HOW THE FUCK WOULD THEY DO THAT? It's physically impossible.

Okay, they could make some very, very long ladders. But the soldiers would be highly unlikely to even reach the castle walls. Even making ladders long enough would be a pain.

They could bombard the castle with trebuchets and catapults, sure. But they still wouldn't be storming it.

Forgot your Pepe, based gib gf poster

Again, no one fucking cried when the sandsnakes died. Not even in the video you showed. Are you blind? Or you're just want to believe that anyone liked those girls?