Other urls found in this thread:

tuxbell.com/index.php/Common_Style_Mistakes#Dadcore.2FOverdressing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is good kino to show to children?

ET is jewish garbage, fag.

Its better then the Emoji movie

OK grandpa.

I'm 18

You shouldn't take your child to any faggy modern kids movie where the message is "it's okay to be gay"

>your

Go fuck off, scum.

they don't even hide it any more

Because there are so many of these.
Jesus. Get out of your paranoid bubble.
Also leave how parents educate their kids to themselves, you incel shit.

the worst kind of grandpa

you probably need to read this
tuxbell.com/index.php/Common_Style_Mistakes#Dadcore.2FOverdressing

What makes you think i'm a grandfather? 18-year-olds can love the classics!

True Stories (1986)

BROLMALD ZLOMPF BTFO
T
F
O

>I'm the 36 year old man posting angry reaction videos to the emoji movie trailer.

Seriously, lads. Stop.

im going to see this movie tomorrow with 6 of my friends just to see how shitty it is, and there is nothing you can do to stop us

but movies like that make it easier to groom them

cause then they ask "what does being gay mean" and seconds later you've got your finger in their ass milking their prostate while they make out with each other.

This whole emoji hate on Sup Forums is pathetic.
Who cares if it's shit it's not like ayone here will actually go to see this.

My niece enjoyed, equally, the movies Alien, The Thing and Space Jam.

I'm already laughing at your waste of time

from what I've heard it is so bad it isn't the kind of "lmao, this shit is so terrible its funny to laugh at!", its soul crushing and boring

Dont post /trash/

Space Jam is shit to

>EVERYBODY GET UP IT'S TIME TO SLAM NOW

>implying itll be a waste of time when i get to hang out with my friends
ISHYGDDT

What do you you mean?

3,2,3,4-4,2,3 AND These men are PAWNS! I put a price of 20,000 dirham on their heads. Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD! They were just a couple of songwriters, who came to Ishtar, to break into show business. Easy boy, easy boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him is he blind?! Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition. So how did they wind up on everyone's hit list? Your life is in danger. Behave normally we have guns pointed at your back. No don't put your hands up you idiot! Oh little darlin'. My little darlin'. I can't believe these men may control the fate of the Middle East. Oh where, ar-are you? Do it! Ayiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah! This is unbelievable. HOOPA HOOPA HOOPA Kno-ow well-a. That my love-a Are the two American messengers of god dead yet? Is this the oasis? Does this look like an oasis to you? Yeah look at the birds! Are those vultures? YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH Wa-as just fo-or you He's aiming at us! Would you stop being paranoid! Run schmuck, they're trying to kill us! Warren Beatty. Dustin Hoffman. Isabelle Adjani. Your girl? How did she get to be your girl? ONLY YOU! I think they're wonderful! Ishtar: Written and directed by Elaine May Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is some of our best work!

play /tg/ stuff instead

Not since the LEGO movie have I had such a blast! Take the family to this family friendly fun flick!

The Jew and their Marxist dogma insist parents raise faggy kids. So get out with that ass talk, bitch!

>he's this mad that Trump is the Emoji Movie of presidents

There are actually a lot of them

Basically every kids movie in recent years