Should men wait until they are somewhere in their 20s before they start dating?

Should men wait until they are somewhere in their 20s before they start dating?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heh heh way ahead of you

if youre a weaboo degenerate you might as well wait until its too late and you're already on your death bed

I keep a marble up my boat most days. Sometimes I'll take it out at lunch or something and people will always want to see it. People like marbles. I never tell them I keep it in my butt though, ha ha

Hell no, how else are you going to figure out dating etiquette and social interaction if you dont date in highschool?

>dating
No, "dating" is wrong. "Dating" is just how sluts justify their sluttery, "oh, it's fine for me to sleep around because we're dating".
If you want to be with a girl you ask her father for permission to court her and then after the courtship period you marry her. Like how I did.

No just lets sluts fuck you nigger

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin

They will die much earlier for excessive fapping

I like you

This.

I don't know what wrong with you faggots, but I was a loser and I still had my first girlfriend at 14, getting my dick sucked by Juliana.

Lmao you fucking faggot.

Yeah, duh, why else would I be single still?

>dating

>whoa, you've got ideals and honor?
>what a faggot!

Jesus christ I can hear your fedora through your post. You don't have to ask a grown woman's father if you can date his daughter, that's fucking creepy.

I have lol 23, still haven't had a girlfriend
rip life

Kek, yeah, let the teenagers gain that life experience on you. See what a woman will make of your good decision.

Yes, so should women too...
but here's the thing : They wont wait.
Why?
Because in 2016, being a cum-swallowing whore is empowering for their stupid insecure little brain.
I say this based on life experience. I've had quite a lot of girlfriends since I'm 14 even though I'm a nerd...
I guess I'm a sexy one.

>Dating

hehehe
good goy

Yes, you do. If a girl is not yet married she belongs to her father.
And why would you want a grown woman? Are you stupid?

first post most most relatable post

okay.
So, what's the incentive to not date until men are in their 20s?