Why I never heard about this movie? And why it's so fucking good?

Why I never heard about this movie? And why it's so fucking good?

I didn't even like Reynolds but damn, he's so fucking good in this movie

>Why I never heard about this movie?
idk man
I don't think it ever had a wide release, just kind of snuck in under the radar.

He's good in Buried

Good shit. Anna Kendrick was cute as fuck.

I only discovered it randomly thanks to some blog. Idk why it's so rare. And yeah it's pretty great, mostly for the cat. Reynolds voiced both animals himself if I recall correctly.

SING A HAPPY SONG

Her rat face definitely works better as a fridge decoration.

My daughter actually recommended this movie to me. It was really good. I have absolutely not a clue why it's not more popular...

how fucking old are you? why are you on Sup Forums? do you have a job?

user you do realize they're a lot of 30s+ on here right?

late at night 90s entertainment threads get spammed.

wow no wonder the world is shit

>He thinks he is ever leaving

I've been here for 12 years user. You think life becomes cake at some point? All money does is bring new kinds of problem and new kinds of people who bring new kinds of problems.

It's a giant circle jerk of bullshit no matter how far you climb out of neetdom.

That movie was so goddamn disturbing.

>DON'T FORGET, YOU'RE HERE FOREVER

I think this was just a small release film is why no one's ever heard of it.

>directed by a woman
huh....i guess woman are ok after all

>exceptions are the norm

hhhmmm.... really made me think

That movie is disturbing

Holy shit you just made me realize I've been here for 10 fucking years.

I know, I had a similar thought not that long ago and could barely verbalize just how long I've been here.

I don't think it was marketed at all. I only watched it because it was an option of a long flight and the description sounded interesting. I hadn't heard of it before, and I don't think I've met anyone else who has.

Besides that, it would also be pretty disturbing to most people. It's a black comedy in the strictest sense of the term, and there's a lot of dark and disturbing shit in there, without anything to brighten it up. I can see most normies hating that.

jerry fiona
fiona jerry
la la la la la

no suspense, no mistery, no tension, no nothing

4/10

your wrong

Don't you talk about my wrong!

>just lie down
>let the fire put you to sleep

It had such a great tone and atmosphere to it. I was also really impressed when I learned he voiced the pets too.

just gave it a watch and holy fuck. I feel kind of gross. I liked it but I felt like i don't fully understand it.