BREAKING MY COMPUTER WASN'T FUNNY.
SHOVING ME IN THE LOCKER WASN'T FUNNY.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_massacres_by_death_toll
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ76nuzDWCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, it was kind of funny.

Shut the fuck up, kid.

You'd be a lot more threatening if the safety wasn't on.

FUCK

CALLING STATIC SHOCK A NIGGER WASN'T FUNNY

You can't fool me. That gun isn't even loaded,is it?

What was the moral of that episode anyways?

RAPING RICHIE BEHIND AN ABANDONED GAS STATION WASN'T FUNNY.

Keep your head down and your mouth shut because that nerd you defend might end up shooting you instead of the bullies.

A device that designed specifically to kill hurts. Not like in movies (Actually, anyone ever saw a movie where gunshot would didn't hurt?)

Don't leave guns loaded ever, but especially if it's not in a locked container. Don't push that scrawny fuck-boy too far or he might have a few too many mental breakdown's and try to shoot you.

I'm fairly certain I've seen movies/shows/games where normal human characters are shot and just sorta shrugged it off. I'll be damned if I could actually name them though.

It ain't rape if he enjoyed it

You're welcome.
I posted this in like 2 or 3 threads and this made me chuckle

Be friends with the bullied kid so that when he decides to shoot up the school, he'll tell you not to come in that day,so you dont get caught in the cross fire.

>Rumors of a school shooting during my sophomore year
>Walk into school witha sign around my neck

"PLEASE AIM FOR MY HEAD"
>Students think Im an asshole
>Principal sees me and has to stiffle his laughter as he tells me to take it off

I liked that guy

kek

Oh goddamn it this joke just went over my head

Con Air comes to mind when Nicky Cage is like "Oh a bullet in the shoulder, whatevs."

IT'S NOT LIKE THE MOVIES

>I was the weird kid with long hair, a hunting jacket with no friends in high school
>I was the most likely kid to shoot up the place and everybody knew it
>had no desire to shoot anybody because I'm a pussy and I preferred not having to talk to people
>in a cosmic sort of way I saved the school from ever being columbined

>shit that didn't happen

Don't wuss out. The minute you pull the gun you're going to jail, so drop bitches like Russel Crowe on a singles dating site and never look back.

I mean, that kind of defeats the point of a gun in a ghetto. Never understood the pathology of mass shooters, why not just hint down the ones who wronged you? I guess at that point it isn't technically a mass shooting but the point still stands. Maybe if Dexter didn't end with him being a lumberjack vigilanteism would have become more of a thing.

>Senior year
>Had to be shoved into a freshmen class because I moved
>This autistic kid with anger issues and murder eyes
>He is put into my group for a class assignment
>"Okay, I'mma have to try and be cool with him in case he decides to blow up the school"
>Say hi
>He pulls a thumb tack off the wall
>"What would you do if I stabbed you in the eye with this?"
>Laugh, play it off
>Never talk to him again
Glad I graduated. That school is fucked

It took a couple thousand years but blacks finally have something to mock white people for.

Good job, guys!

>kids that assume youre the type who'll shoot up the school.

Man fuck you Gavin, I just wanna draw mangos in peace. I'll talk to people when I feel like it

Same. Everyone figured I'd be the guy to go nuts, which made it interesting when three dumbasses left a shooting threat and a list of names I was on.

Because they wanted to take three days off from school, and figured it'd be shut down for a while. They got caught because one turned in homework with the pen imprints from the note visible, in the same ink.

>why not just hint down the ones who wronged you
It's not about who wronged you, It's about sending a message.

>I was the weird kid with anger issues
>try to meditate when I can to avoid beating the shit out of people
>random students come up to me
>"Hey, if you're gonna shoot the school, don't shoot me, okay?"
>get called into vice principals office
>teachers heard random students shit talking
>I get blamed for threatening to bring a weapon to school

Sometimes I think they wanted me to try something.

oy vey ban the guns

Don't bully or some nerd will come to school with a gun and miss his shot, nearly crippling the nerdy but kinda attractive white kid.

Kids can be little shits in high school. I remember a group of students setting off a guy in the lunchroom by tossing some candy at his head. Milk and chairs started flying. I felt kind of bad for him

Florida?

Shoot the bully anyway since you're going to jail regardless.

Close but no, Georgia.

Trying to wear dreads
Seasoning
Basketball
Thin assess

you do know the deadliest school shootinsg were all Muslims?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_massacres_by_death_toll

Thats actually pretty funny.

>seasoning

Do black people eat chicken breasts with nothing on it?

no. Black people think white people don't use spices for some reason.

Black people don't eat chicken breast, only legs and thighs

You mean the spices that made up an enormous chunk of European and New World commerce for centuries?

>Was friends with a kid that had long dreads and always had some sort of black metal shirts or whatnot on.

>Was on freindly terms with the kid despite everyone thought he was going to "columbine" any day because he would wear skulls and shit all the time.

>He in real life was really relaxed spending most of his time smoking pot and reading comic books.

Kinda miss the lguy. Played Magic and D&D with him and we was always the nicest in the group.

I HATE YOU DAD AND YOUR STUPID RACISM

Yes. Those spices.
Black people don't think whites use spices.

They'll be eating KFC and putting salt mined from Utah on it while claiming white people don't use spices.

>Salt is a seasoning
>Kfc uses seasoning
I cannot be seeing these opinions unironically

is to bully the nerds so they can never rise up and shoot up a school

>tfw not even Static was safe from diversity

>salt is not seasoning

You forgot about how we can't dance for shit

>"you commit the most crimes out of anybody despite being like 10% of the population"
>"yeah well you cant dance"

Who are you quoting

Took me a second

Please explain.

The principal tells him to take off the sign because he wants the kid to get shot

Jesus. Some light ribbing and you're catching feelings.

>tumblr gif
>tumblr filename
>tumblr attitude

Why are you here?

You from around here too, m8?

I was unpopular, so plenty of kids probably thought I was 'that kid' but then oddly I was always friends with a lot of other popular kids in different cliques (aside from the preps, who basically hated me), and I was never autistic enough to wear stupid shit like trenchcoats and whatnot. Sometimes being black is alright.

Howard Stern said my highschool would be the next Columbine. Jokes on him, we only had a riot and bloody(but no weapons involved) fights.
Knew a couple kids who got in trouble for hit lists and shit, and one of them went on to be in and out of jail for violent offenses. I got lumped in with them for fights so I got this pass that allowed me to leave the room no matter what to go 'cool' off.

Eventually got expelled and into another school and fucking damn I met this chick who we all legit believed she'd kill someone. Small asian chick, very quiet, already in this shitty private school that was our next stop before juvie. I talked to her a few times and at most she just seemed anxious but seemed to appreciate people trying to make friends. But every few days you could hear here down the halls completely losing her fucking mind. I think she had severe PTSD or some shit. She easily punched out windows, threw desks, and was completely unmanageable at what seemed to be a drop of a hat. She eventually was arrested for getting caught with a kitchen knife in her backpack(not uncommon for us to get caught with 'forbidden' items like resealable bottles and pocket knives but even the school didnt want to take a chance with her). I just felt bad, really. I can't imagine what was wrong with her to make her so fucked up.

Well I got IP banned from GameFAQs sometime in 2006.
So I went from shit posting here occasionally to doing it full time.

its been a long and arduous journey.

Befriend the quiet white kid who sits at the back.

>>He pulls a thumb tack off the wall
>>"What would you do if I stabbed you in the eye with this?"

Some of you guys are all right. Don't come to Sup Forums tomorrow.

Thanks senpai.

>Static randomly electrocutes the gun after it already shot his friend
Why?

He Magneto'd it to the ceiling so no one could use it again I guess.

You people really can't take jokes can you?

Not from Florida myself, no. I just met a kid from Florida named Gavin a few weeks ago who seems like he may have fit the description.

Don't come to school tomorrow senpai

KILLING MY PARENTS WASN'T FUNNY

kek

> 'forbidden' items like resealable bottles
Wait what
You weren't allowed to have a bottle of water?

>Trying to wear dreads

>dreads are literally just a result of being a dirty fuck and not cleaning your hair
>been in "white" civilization beyond ancient greece

is this actually meant to be a point for blacks? are mud huts a one up on whitey too?

Numerica treats all children as prisoners. It's part of our entry into the third world.

Has anyone ever daydream of some school shooters holding students hostage in your school and you become like Bruce Willis in Die Hard

>not uncommon for us to get caught with 'forbidden' items like resealable bottles

Did you go to high school or juvie user?

More than once. I think everyone had that fantasy when bored. It's exciting.

>I met this chick who we all legit believed she'd kill someone. Small asian chick, very quiet, already in this shitty private school that was our next stop before juvie. I talked to her a few times and at most she just seemed anxious but seemed to appreciate people trying to make friends. But every few days you could hear here down the halls completely losing her fucking mind. I think she had severe PTSD or some shit. She easily punched out windows, threw desks, and was completely unmanageable at what seemed to be a drop of a hat. She eventually was arrested for getting caught with a kitchen knife in her backpack(not uncommon for us to get caught with 'forbidden' items like resealable bottles and pocket knives but even the school didnt want to take a chance with her). I just felt bad, really. I can't imagine what was wrong with her to make her so fucked up.

This isn't like my japanese animes or is it?

That and nailing the perfect song at the school talent show.

At my school, they were only strict on water bottles because kids would get wasted in shop, where the teachers gave up hope long ago

Take the advantage kill or be killed

See, this is why I bring a gun to school. To protect myself from people who might bring a gun to school just kidding please don't call the police

>inb4CeltsWoreDreadstoo

Hey man. As an Irish American I resent that.

My ancestors were worthless and lazy shits too.
Heres to ARRRRLAND

I kept hoping he'd return with bang baby powers, like the ability to shoot mind bullets.

The moral is if you're going to shoot someone, fucking shoot someone. Don't give them a laundry list of wrongs first. If you have to explain yourself, shoot out a knee, explain why you're shooting a bitch, then put two in their shull.

Can't say that I have, I haven't watched die hard

one of the most outrageous things I've seen in vidya is in max payne 2, where he (supposedly a human bean) take a .50 bullet to the head and, right after that, has a bomb explode next to him. And after all that, he just stays unconscious for a few minutes, wakes, gets up and go on with the killing

seconded

It was legit presented to us as "fuck up here and its juvie". The teachers were mostly shit and deapite only having a good 150 students- if you weren't making the teachers life hell then you can could get away with it. I got away with drugs and smoking all the time(sometimes with some teachers) but that was because I didn't give them trouble.

Buy before we got into the building we had to empty our backpacks and pockets. Resealable bottles were forbidden because I assume that means we could have put drugs or alcohol in them(it was not uncommon at this time to just shove vodka in everything. Even if it was Gatorade it was easy to just add blur food coloring to vodka). The teachers patting you down were cool but they didn't tolerate shenanigans. They followed the rules even if they seemed stupid. That being said we still had people sneaking in an unloaded gun, tons of drugs, dildoes and a hamster.

Why wasn't that the first thing he did?

>dreads are literally just a result of being a dirty fuck and not cleaning your hair
I don't understand this, I've had dreads before and you constantly have to maintain them, otherwise it just ends up a garbled mess (Like, as in you can't even run your fingers through them without pulling on something) with a a bunch of dried hair products in it.

being a dirty fuck and not cleaning your hair just leads an uneven awkward looking afro.

When he got there Richie had already been shot.
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ76nuzDWCk

Fuck I fantasized about this too much

>you come on stage
>start playing your instrument perfectly
>have the voice of a god
>the huge solo at the end
>get the girl of your dreams to fall for you.

But then you realize your voice sounds like shit,and you cant play guitar for shit. Also, even if you did participate, the girl still wouldn't give a damn.

Every guy I've been near with dreads smells like ass and patchouli, it's not a matter of marinade more than cleanliness.

>a hamster.
Holy fucking shit,that's hardcore.

w-what did they do with the hamster?

Dreads have a lot of upkeep. Naturally dirty as fuck black people, their hair will dread but in a complete one or two clump. Same with Indians(maybe less naturally). Having dreads that aren't just a clump take care, esp if you are white. It's not just letting them grow wild and unkempt and if anything it's white people who have to go out of their way to let them be as nasty and oily as possible because their hair doesnt do that naturally.