Well it's about time Netflix made one good show

Well it's about time Netflix made one good show

Good show

>Cheap Breaking Bad knockoff
>Good

hahahahahahhaha

Absolutely the most annoying cunt of a character.
>look how tough I am, I scare men that are 3 times the size of me with my angel hair spaghetti arms.

Bro this is better

Is this show 'good' like The OA ?

She scared people because her dad would beat them up. She was never scary on her own, just smarter than most of the people in town.

So you gon post this in every thread huh?
No.

>BB
>not cheap

XBOX BITCH

This show is almost nothing like BB other than the fact that the cartel is a factor and at one point someone has an affair.

No it's actually good if you like family drama or crime shows

Hello knockoff Breaking Bad. Would watch if not for Bateman

>A Chicago-based financial advisor secretly relocates his family to the Missouri Ozarks when his dealings with a drug cartel go awry.
>secretly
How did he move them without his family realising they were moved?

That's a stupid line. Literally everyone knows he packed up and ran to the Ozarks.

>le stronk teenaged girl that puts middle aged men in their misognistic place
>homosexual interracial relationship
>husband saves life of wife that cheated on him and she returns the favor with a fist to the face busting his lip
>jewish writing promotes the sterotypical stupid and inbred white redneck trope ten times over for almost every character
lel what did i miss

>being this retarded

>square whitebread guy with a certain aptitude for criminal activity is just trying to provide for his family because thats what a man does, gets caught out of his depth over and over

yeah, nothing like it

I really liked it, but the last episode felt lackluster. Felt like it was all about setting up for the next season instead of finishing up the current one.
Bateman was surprisingly good too. I thought I wouldn't like him but I did.

my student is in this show.

That's not why he does it at all. They have an entire episode about how he and his wife both say fuck it we want money because they're greedy.

Watch the show loser

Watched 2 episodes. Idk if the main guy can pull it off. I like the guy from other stuff but something about this show didnt feel complete.

I like the cartel guy in this though. May watch the rest later

Thank you, please keep me updated.