Arrow is introducing Human Target in Season 5...

>Arrow is introducing Human Target in Season 5, and producers have set their sights on Jessica Jones actor Wil Traval to play the DC Comics superhero, TVLine has learned.

>A professional bodyguard and master of disguise who assumes the identities of those targeted by assassins, the character (aka Christopher Chance) will appear in Episode 5 when he takes on a new client: Mayor Oliver Queen.

>A Human Target series, starring the aforementioned Valley, aired for two seasons on Fox from 2010-2011. ABC attempted its own Human Target series starring Rick Springfield in the early ’90s, and that one had an even shorter shelf life: it was cancelled after just seven episodes.

tvline.com/2016/08/18/arrow-human-target-season-5-wil-traval-cast/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCkHqoEzoMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not getting Valley to come back
Faggots

Wasn't there a human target show based on Milligan's comic? Is it worth watching?

Never read the comic, but from what I heard it had very little to do with it.

But Human Target was really fun with a great cast all around and great silly, over the top action.

I'm starting to get hyped for the next season.

Why? It's just going to be the same shit all over again.

As we saw on the last Human Target series, the Christopher Chance name is an alias passed down from one man to a successor. Any of the previous Christopher Chances could be reconned into the DC CWverse. Rick Springfield, Mark Valley or Lee Majors (who Valley replaced as Chance). Same for his badass co-stars from the previous series, who everyone REALLY wants back

This

My mom loved the Valley show

Can they touch things from Fox?

No.

me to man

There were 2 shows. The early 90s one was a lot more like the comics than the more recent one which had next to nothing to do with the comic aside the name.

You people are like battered women, you say it's terrible but you keep coming back.

I thought season 3 had some decent qualities, but 4 was legitimately one of the worst things I've ever seen. It mystifies how me how anyone can even consider going back after that absolute trainwreck. They've someone managed to beat The Walking Dead to be the worst show currently airing on television.

Mark Valley show was the fucking shit. I loved the first season so much.

The comics are cool too. Wonder if Milligan might write a new volume for Young Animals or Vertigo

first season is the GOAT comic book show

youtube.com/watch?v=MCkHqoEzoMc

TV intro kino.

It's a DC/WB property. Fox relinquished whatever rights they had to it when they canceled it.

The problem with Human Target as a live action thing is that it's much harder to do the whole master of disguise thing with real people.

I'm not one of the guys who keep complaining.

>Same for his badass co-stars from the previous series, who everyone REALLY wants back

Could people handle Chi McBride as Cartoon Nick Fury, Getting Too Old For This Shit man on Hawaii 5-0 AND the return of Laverne Winston to DC TV continuity?

And the second season is a perfect example of executive meddling breaking what didn't need fixing.

We aren't ready for Chi McBride in fucking general. Might as well go the whole hog

>Chi McBride was on Human Target
>Chi McBride was on Pushing Daisies

We need him on Arrow, that way the show will be cancellled! Summer Glau's curse didn't work in season 2, but maybe it will work this time!

It's because they're going to be more accurate to the comic from the sounds of it, i.e. Chase will actually assume Ollie's identity instead of just being a body guard. That was the original gimmick, after all.