Will Stephen Colbert save animated television?

Will Stephen Colbert save animated television?

he just can't lei it go.

Trump broke his mind

#TheResistance

So true, Varg.

Is Stephen Colbert actually this obsessed with Donald Trump or is he just milking the cash cow?

Will it surpass Rick and Morty in levels of Redditry and twitter/facebook normie obsessing?

a little of A, a little of B.

this nigger is OBSESSED

Colbert has completely lost his mind by this point but deep down he's secretly tsundere for BLORNALD FROLF.

Gotta act fast since his term cancelation could be any time in the next 6 or so months.

Harry Potter will have regular cameos

This show is going to destroy Sup Forums.

>political comedy
sweet lawd...

Rick and Morty has already saved it.

He's the living embodiment of Poe's Law at this point.

>Trump is literally causing mass hysteria by doing NOTHING

schierke is going to destroy my heart

Both

>Trumpcare utterly BTFO by McCain
Good day

I actually really like Colbert. But this show is going to be fucking terrible.

His bits on Trump are funny sometimes, but are often terrible. It's like he knows he only needs to say "TRUMP A DUM" and hoards of traumatised liberals will be breaking their holes in laughter. The very left need some kind of relief to bare living through the day to day reality of president trump. That's who will be watching his TV show.

I rather doubt he could enough material or genuinely interesting political insight to make a whole show. Maybe if Jon Stewart helped.

>all those memes

Just as bad a kekistan fags

Both of these men are mentally ill

That wasn't Trumpcare it was McConnellcare. I honestly don't believe Trump wanted it to pass, it would have given the Democrats so much ammo against the GOP.

but everybody loves The Empire! Whatever the fuck they did wrong?
Start a Republic? lemmeuuuuuuuuuhhhh

Sup Forumstards will say he's obsessed, but in reality he's just giving his audience what they want.

So, a show that will be dated and unfunny a week after it airs?

Trump is a hot topic, Colbert just wants to be on the top of that wave.

>Sup Forums - alt right pussies cry about literally everything

Is this some humiliation ritual? I think it is.

Not really. No one will watch it -- not out of malice, but because no one on Sup Forums watches TV or film.