When Did You Grow Out of Religion?

I was about 22

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0aPtrx6aNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never really had it, fampai

When I saw this sick thread. I am now awoken.

Woke!

Bump

We just dumping memes now?

>14

I stopped because I wanted to be as honest as possible, this included myself

ironically when I entered a fundamental Christian school in the 7th grade

May as well

I've successfully avoided religion all my life. I wanted relationship with God, and that's what happened. It's glorious.
It's a personal thing. There's no such thing as "group salvation".

When I was like 17 or 18...

That's called having an imaginary friend...

Never. I guess I never craved attention that much

>When did you grow out of Christianity goyi-guys?
>Heh heh for some reason I never insult Judaism though

Teen ass will turn me into a believer yet

Here's your (you)

I'M AN ASPIRING JEW AND I ALSO RAP

Jews are disgusting

>petition the lord

I hate kikes. Atheists are their useful idiots

Religion,17. Me and Jehovah are tight. He knows how pissed I am with this world, and so I wait.

1) God wants relationship, so prayer is important.

2) God may change his plans with a true prayer. Keyword being 'may'. For example, if you read the Bible many times God did miracles because people asked for it.

>religion is something you grow out of

>God wants relationship

Great. I'd love to meet him before committing to that though.

> God may change his plans with a true prayer

So much for omniscience

A year ago. Things make more sense now but idk I feel empty knowing that no one was listening when I would always pray.

Yes

Sounds like the same relationship I had with Santa Claus as a child. I wrote letters but he never responded.

Sometimes I got presents attributed to Santa, but really my parents just bought them because they wanted me to believe in Santa even though they knew he wasn't real.

> Great. I'd love to meet him before committing to that though.

It's in man interest to pursue relationship with God.

> So much for omniscience

Omniscience isn't a straight line, it's like multiple threads.

There's literally nothing wrong with imagination.

> Sounds like the same relationship I had with Santa Claus as a child. I wrote letters but he never responded.

A physical relationship isn't the same as a spiritual one.

> Sometimes I got presents attributed to Santa, but really my parents just bought them because they wanted me to believe in Santa even though they knew he wasn't real.

When God makes something it goes beyond the ordinary.

Sup Forums is a muslim board, kafir. Maybe you start disciplining your women properly, and get your birth rate up, you'll have room to talk. Until then, you are last week's fish, rotten and best to be throw out.

Must be all the marxism destroying the family, belief in God, propping up another communist union and Islamifiction of the fucking West

When CERN Scientists found Proof God exists:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0aPtrx6aNM

>It's in man interest to pursue relationship with God

Great. Now if he could just present himself to me I could decide if I want a relationship. After all, it's about love right? My choice to love him?

> Great. Now if he could just present himself to me I could decide if I want a relationship. After all, it's about love right? My choice to love him?

The king stays in his castle. Those who want to hear his words go visit him.

I've fallen in and out of it but currently I'm out of it and doubt I'll change my mind ever again. But I do believe that a god created the universe. But I don't think he cares what humans do, or that there's an afterlife. I just believe a god created the universe because it didn't just make itself. I don't have any negative opinions about any popular religions though except Islam. All muslims need to be genocided. But christians and all other religions are ok.

Ah, okay. So let me just kill myself so that I can get to him. Brb