Why are you voting for the orange cuck when he's a russian puppet? You ARE a real American, aren't you?

Why are you voting for the orange cuck when he's a russian puppet? You ARE a real American, aren't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/356081-hackers-nsa-spying-tools/
twitter.com/Snowden/status/765513662597623808
maxkeiser.com/2013/06/first-time-since-1948-propaganda-is-now-legal-in-the-u-s/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
lawnewz.com/high-profile/report-fbi-is-now-investigating-the-clinton-foundation/
rt.com/politics/356119-lawmaker-wants-russian-children-to/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are a cuck

So I should vote for the Saudi puppet instead?

Russian puppet or convulsing lizard demon
Wow hard choice really made me think

Or one of the many third party candidates

t. cuck

The funniest bit is he doesn't even know he's a puppet. He just does whatever Manafort whispers in his ear.

You fags are gonna get cucked either way
Wish you happy next 4 yours

*years

>he doesn't want to team up with Ivan and kill Mohammed

What is wrong with you?

Shilling on Sup Forums

>ONLY SLAVES VOTE FOR SOROS PUPPET.
>EVERY TIME YOU SHILL I CURSE YOU. KARMA.
SAGE

It's Shrillary and Obama who are the Russian puppets, CTR.

Russia likely has blackmail quality evidence on Hillary thanks to her stripping classified material from secure sources. She's compromised by a foreign power and will do the Czar's bidding. Take your chances with the Orange one.

hi where are the proofs? :DDD
meanwhile, you continue to shill for the sociopathic dancing monkey who takes millions from saudi arabia, boko haram, wall street bankers and yes, has accepted copious amounts of russian donations

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE TRAITORS

fuck off fagit

Dear Hillary Fan,

If you really care about our Constitution, you'll abandon your admiration of this very warped individual. The Orange One is odious, but he actually gives a damn about the nation. If things went to shit, Hillary and her dear husband would sell us all up shit creek.

muh russia puppet fuck off shill

do you really want the same people that gave us cultural marxism to have their hand up the president's ass

Better a Russian puppet than an Israeli/Saudi one.

Thanks user. Made me lol.

why is russia bad? they kill mudslimes

At this point, Id rather have a russian puppet than a democrat.

The hands must be shopped right? I thought the small hands were just a bad meme.

Out NSA'ing the NSA
Late last night, 15/16 August 2016, a hacking collective called the "Shadow Brokers" posted a link with supporting evidence for a set of NSA hacking tools to an online auction repository:
rt.com/usa/356081-hackers-nsa-spying-tools/

The SB post came with some nefarious language and an assertion that the passcode to grant access to the repository would go to the highest bidder; millions in bitcoins being the "buy-it-now" price.

The hack isn't the news. The news is that they came forward and admitted to the attack as an obvious message to the NSA.

opposing randomly killing people for (you)'s; typical russian cuck

Snowden responded to the Shadow Brokers threat:
twitter.com/Snowden/status/765513662597623808

A colloquial summary/paraphrase of what Snowden is suggesting... the Shadow Brokers hack could be someone (e.g. Russia) saying "We have info on the shady shit America's been doing and if you keep trying to pin the DNC or DCLeaks hacks on us, we'll show the world how you attack/spy on allies and fix elections. Lay off!"

Tying all of this together is understanding that recent changes to the Smith-Mundt act. This act, passed into law after WWII, prevents using propaganda on American citizens. The law was changed in 2013 and now, due to some crafty legal interpretation, such propaganda is now
legal in America. Here is a decent summary:
maxkeiser.com/2013/06/first-time-since-1948-propaganda-is-now-legal-in-the-u-s/

This has likely lead to a new campaign by the CIA, as has been done in the past:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Those of us versed in propaganda tactics and counter intelligence psychological operations have clearly identified major patterns currently being employed by major media outlets over the past three years. These patterns have become glaringly apparent in the current election cycle. A great example is the continual assertion of how Russia, as a state, is responsible for the recent spate of leaks without any proof to back these claims. Leading up to this propaganda has been a regular stream of biased reports to depict Russia in an unfavorable light, such as their "proxy war" in Syria and the alleged Cold War 'esque attempts in the annexation of Crimea.

The reality of what Russia is up to and their place in global diplomacy is not at all as the media continually tries to portray it and it's actually none of America's damn business! This is America's counter intel psy-op propaganda machine in full effect.

For example, focusing on the conveniently timed riots in Milwaukee and Trump snafus instead of Obama's aggressive push to cram the TPP through (with or without Congress' approval) or the new series of US District Attorney probes into the Clinton Foundation after the Department of Justice blocked the FBI's attempt to investigate the Foundation:
lawnewz.com/high-profile/report-fbi-is-now-investigating-the-clinton-foundation/

My dream is to have an uncucked president allied with russia against bitch-ass europe.

Remember that uranium deal for cash Trump did? Oh wait that was Hillary.

Good post

oh he was the one that sold our uranium to the russians when he was secretary of state?

wait... Trump was never secretary of state...

He might just be smarter than you give him credit.
Not saying he is going to win.

My favorite is when Trump asked Russia to share the 30,000 emails if they had them.

Then the media fell all over themselves for a few days, bashing Trump because it was "so irresponsible to dare Russia to hack us."

In reality, it got everyone talking about Clinton's deleted emails for another few days.

Well played sir. Well played.

>campaign manager for Yanukovych
>Manafort was actually in contact with the CIA to inform them of the election, and urged the CIA to keep the election in Ukraine fair
>somehow a TRIPLE AGENT

And Hillary's Russian dealings with Uranium was no biggie, people embezzle funds through paid speeches and "charity" foundations all the time.

they make russian puppet sound like it's a bad thing
but what about the 10's of millions clinton got for selling uranim rights to the russians?

I'm not american, and as an outsider,I have no idea how americans vote. But there is something brewing. And it has nothing to do with traditional right-left stuff, and it's all over the place.

>russian puppet
No he's an internet puppet.

Because we control him people.

>Russia
>Bad

I used to hope that he would win, but that pro-Putin stuff he said made me change my mind.

Hillary is the best choice for Europe.

At least the Saudis will occasionally do things for the US while screwing us over. Russia just wants to fuck us and Europe.

>Russia
>Good

What world are you living in shill? Right now I see a country that is occupying lands of multiple countries and is responsible for more illegal annexations.

Maybe I'm a real Russian. They're talking about having their kids study what happens to traitors to the motherland in school.

rt.com/politics/356119-lawmaker-wants-russian-children-to/

Meanwhile in America, we give them the democratic nomination for president

Surprised this wasn't posted sooner.

kek