youtube.com/watch?v=6Dj-nIH0fP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama

lol two scoops lmfao!
#firecolbert

(Instantly cancelled)

What would he have done if Hillary won?

Get beat by Conan in the ratings

Blornuld Groomph tweeted something today...

this
Drumpf is perfect comedy material

Greatest public speaker in American history

I'm guessing he still talks about Drumpf every show?

Meme warriors check in! TWO SCOOPS PRAISE KEK!

I was so disappointed when Spicer quit but Scarramucci has been so much better in every way. I honestly love this guy.

Me too, the GOP is my favorite party. They really have a great vision for America and we all need to get on board and donate so we can win the midterms! Visit www.gop.com for more info!

Hi Don Jr, 'sup?

that's clearly barron

haha lol

bonulb bumf

"if if if if ifififif if if if if if if if if if if if if if" - Obama

I can't believe the media leaked his financial disclosure form which is a felony

Y'know... okie doke

I can't believe his wife is divorcing him. How could she just stab him in the back like that? She of all people must know what he thinks about those type of moolies.

GDRHDHHDTTV DDDDDRRRRUUUUKMMMOFFFFF UGHGHHVBHH

nnn'EERRRROYYYYYYY BLEEFLAMPF CLOMPF. DONORT DORPHIT. HOWWW DARREEE YOYYY BE MY PRESSSSSIDONNNTTTTTTTT

>Stephen Colbert walks out onstage
>"Welcome to the late sho-"
>Audience immediately starts clapping and cheering
>Stephen just stands there for a good 15 seconds taking it all in.
>"Thank you. So, um, this morning, Donal-"
>Everyone starts booing
>Stephen just stands there for another 30 seconds and waits for the audience to calm down
>After a good minute of chanting he raises his finger, to which the audience immediately stops moving and making any noise whatsoever
>"...Anyway, um, more like RONALD MCDONALD, amirite?"
>Everyone in the audience stands up and gives a standing ovation and start chanting
>STEPHEN STEPHEN STEPHEN
>All the women in the audience immediately rip off their panties and start masturbating furiously
>A distant "OH LAWDY" is heard in the background as someone starts banging on piano keys
>Stephen just stands there and begins browsing his phone, knowing that he has at least 10 good minutes before the audience stops chanting
>As he puffs on a cigarette, he begins contemplating all the decisions he's made that has led his career to become what it is today
>Maybe he'll go get some ice cream later, he thinks to himself
>Yeah, that would be a nice treat, he's earned it after all
>By this point the audience is still cheering and have started burning a Trump pinata while they continue to chant Stephen's name
>Finally the chanting stops, and Stephen leans in to the microphone
>Almost as if on-cue the audience starts leaning in with him
>Stephen whispers into the microphone
>"The Mooch"
>People in the audience literally EXPLODE in a frenzy of blood, guts, and hair
>The pinata ends up catching the curtains on fire, leading to the whole studio burning to the ground with everyone inside it, with no survivors
>The next day, Stephen Colbert's ratings go up by 3%

lol this is gold lmfao!

IS A FUCKING STUPID NIGGER FUCK YOU YOU STUPID NIGGER OBAMA IT WAS YOU CAUSING THE SYRIAN WAR YOU DUMB STUPID NIGGER FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Everyday there's a video of him ranting about Trump trending on youtube. Doesn't he ever get tired of it?

liberal media is so dumb and stupid

I guess he will once his audience does.

To be fair he has a lot of material to work with, the whole administration is a clown car

That was funny how he couldn't contain his hatred after Trump's trans ban.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dj-nIH0fP8
>hurts alt right autist feelings

Just when I thought all was lost with this retard president he goes and bans you degenerates, serves you right

IDK .....

>everyone who isn't an autistic dweeb like me is transgender
haha okay friendo

>this entire thread
Why are americans so fucking cringe worthy?

so when's he renaming it to the FUCK DRUMPF show?
seriously every single clip is just some shitty gotcha jokes at trump and absolutely fucking nothing else.
if i were him id be elated that trump is in office to give me (you)s considering nobody fucking watches talk shows anymore

>nobody
Well none of the autists on Sup Forums do anyway.

Still funny

how far we came from the classic >it was my priviledge meme, I'm proud of you