Is this a joke? I've never watched Sons of Anarchy...

Is this a joke? I've never watched Sons of Anarchy, but this final scene is the stupidest most embarrassing fucking thing I've ever seen in my life. It looks like a Tim & Eric sketch.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKXFJIB3YQM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOadx4ZICaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oCiS0jxzlFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I stopped watching before the final season, why did he kill himself?

Because cops were chasing him at 25 mph apparently

I watched the first three episodes.
Anyone that got significantly further than that is a mook.

Never watched the show. As far as I know, he's like the main character and kills himself at the end... but is that the final scene of the last episode? please tell me something else happens after that

This is the final scene of the entire series. It's so completely all around terrible, from the terrible cgi to the cringe idea in the first place to the retarded acting. Really makes me wonder about people that enjoy this show.

He's biker jesus.

i did not believe was real

Worse part is that Vic Mackey decided to become a fucking truck driver out of all professions

his daddy killed himself just like this, so it quite literally is pottery

The bird cgi at the end is amazingly bad.

I need a webm of the wheelchair guy getting dragged

>only watch one scene
>have no context
>complain when it makes no sense

Its a shit show but you're an even bigger retard than their fans

To reach out to God.

>watching Tim and Eric
You're about as gay as that scene

I think the idea is cool, I never watched the show though.

I think they should have went the clever route, cut to black right before the impact and don't have shitty cgi or blood pooling.

Why not just have the camera on the ground without the cake (??) and birds and wait for the blood pool to move on screen. Would have been cooler.

Those birds looking fucking dumb.

This what they were going for:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOadx4ZICaQ

Dear god, someone please tell me the SOA logo and Shakespeare quote at the end were added to the youtube video and weren't part of the original broadcast.

It's not added in, that was all in there

Pretty much. Amazing how Rob Zombie managed to pull it off with 10x more class and ability than a full crew from a large TV production company.

>club decides to kill Opie because they thought he had flipped and worked with the authorities but accidently kill his wife instead
>Jax works with the authorities but instead of him being murdered for doing so, they allow him to ride off and kill himself just because he's Jax

This show was such shit.

>that edit of him flying into the twin towers

same. my cousin made us watch 2 episodes. he's not allowed to make recommendations anymore

yes, died in teh exact same spot , the exact same way, by the exact same truck driver. he knew he wasnt coming back but he believd it was the best adn only thing he could for the club. he failed at being a husband, he failed at being a father, and he failed at being a brother to his mates.

besides that some spic gang banger and meth junkie take his kids to raise them. that angered me more than him driving head first into a semi truck full of apples

It was some sort of weird white trash fantasy/unintentional biker gang propaganda show.

I don't know anyone who is really into this show that isn't either a fat redneck or looks like they were/are addicted to meth.

>Walking down the street
>See overweight white woman probably in her mid-thirties but looking like mid-fifties with mulatto child
>Wearing a SOA shirt
>Everything coming together
>mfw

Holy shit is the whole movie this good?

I dropped it during the Ireland season and regret ever watching in the first place
>that terrible acting
>muh family shit
>those stupid cover song montage endings every episode

There's a cringey line here and there, and I'm not a fan of the hotel scene, but it is surprisingly good. The last good movie Zombie made.

Its unironically his best film, but not quite as good throughout.

Its a solid 7-8/10 with a 10/10 ending.

Maybe tonally but he just murdered someone and was leading all the cops away so the club could handle the business

why is he going so slowly
is it meant to be slowed down? it looks like its in normal speed he's just driving slow

How many seasons was Ron Perlman in the show? Can i just watch those seasons and stop when they kill him off or he leaves?

Yes it's good.

You don't need to have seen the inferior previous movie House of 1000 Corpses as the tonal shift is so great it's almost a reboot (and they abandon the supernatural element)

towards the end of season 6
it's not worth it.

that's what i did

I cannot tell you how disappointed I was when Donal Logue's character didn't wage an all out war on them with that arsenal.

Because everybody he's ever known died in the last year or whatever and his mom just killed his wife then he killed her, so he did what everybody has been saying he should do since season one and fucking killed himself.

Never seen any of it but that was pretty cool. A little cheap looking but who cares about that

its bad not because of what happens but because of how it is shown. I never say "that looked fake" because I have bad eyes and often can't tell but this looked beyond fake

The show went to shit after Tara's death.

That's a pretty good scene

THE CROW FLIES STRAIGHT

THE PERFECT LINE

This. The lead actor sucks. Totally unconvincing.

MUH CLUB
MUH LIFESTYLE

why the fuck would someone join a motorcycle club? Is it because they cant make friends without buying them?

What got me was how the biker gang was completely OP (get in constant gun fights with maybe one death a season, somehow never lose a fist fight unless its among themselves then protag always wins) and portrayed as weird unsung heroes, when in IRL they're probably the scummiest, skeeziest criminals in existence apart from maybe methheads (many of whom are also bikers.)

I wasn't expecting The Wire or anything, but it was a little hard for me to root for criminal protagonists that are completely OP and loved by all for no apparent reason. Then, I only watched the first season and followed the rest on this shithole, so maybe it got better.

That scene was brutal and completely unnecessary. If she wasn't fucking creator of the show this show would have went down so differently even with macbeth template in the background.

its shocking at how terrible it got.

it was always trashy, but got so bad over the last season. like laughably bad.

the first 3 seasons were awesome

>When black reaches out it's pipeline to your brown

Oi' hermano

This seems pretty common with shows on channels like FX and AMC. Breaking Bad has some pretty retarded shit. The MC in Justified should've been dead by season 3 with all the gunfights he was in thought his lifetime.

agreed
stopped watching some time after s3

While I wouldn't call BB "realistic" by any means, its not like Walt was completely OP. He got the shit kicked out of him and had near-deaths/arrests constantly, and only managed to survive because he had his luck and intelligence stats maxed out, and was a complete fucking snake.

As opposed to SAMCRO who walks into any situation completely outclassed/gunned, and manages to brute force their way out of it with zero casualties for no apparent reason. Like, if they were all Navy Seals it would be one thing, but they go against biker gangs who should have the same skills/experience level all the time.

>kill someone
>lie who did it
>misled revenge kill
>retaliation
>somehow forced to work together
>kill everyone at first job
>act confused and like its normal
>broker truce
>kill everyone
>write journal about how smart you are and a great dad

Pure shakespear user

>enter thread thinking my brothers are gonna reach out to black and yellow to get some jaxposting back in the pipeline
>it's all a bunch of upset, bitchy fags
The worst show on television produced some of the comfiest threads this board has ever seen, you queers.

user why don't you reach your pipeline out to your own brown, hermano

lol

>Pure dexterkino

>Tigs daughter getting blacked and the other burnt to a crisp

>that dude that sat on Jax's bike so Jax beat his ass and took his bitch

Does this show expose the true nature of roasties?

jaxx we're gonna need to deal with some blowblack

>tfw tryin to act as a pipeline for brown to black but black uses it to hurt yellow causing severe blowback making it increasingly difficult to hide our business from green

The United Nations doesn't have it this hard

Shit got complicated for awhile.

JAYSUS CHRIST

The last season was just constant killing. Jaxposting made it worthwhile, though.

It's shit. The ending was the only good thing about it. 31 and the lords of Salem were better. Though his remake of Halloween 1 was his best material.

Great. Now tell me how to stop crying, OP.
>the comish
>JESUS
kek

I thought 31 was a bit lackluster desu. Not bad or anything, but just lacking. Unsure why. Maybe it the budget couldn't support the concept? Dono.

And I say this as a gorefag who bought a ticket for an early showing. As cool as the Spanish-speaking Nazi midget was.

My favorite part of the show was when Tig acted more horrified by his daughter being fucked by a black dude than he did his other daughter being burned alive.

WHO THE FUCK WAS SAM CROW?

I'll readily defend Rob Zombie 90% of the time, but LoS may be the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. It's definitely in my top 10.

Which is weird considering who he spent the last season fucking

>this is acceptable production to FX

Why didn't you like Nero? He was the only good thing about the last few seasons.

>We burnt coal together Raylan

>defend a show
>imply you aren't a fan
You are one of that show's retarded fans, idiot.

I stopped watching after the IRA stole the main guys baby.

Up until then it was stupid but I at least got a few laughs out of it. Also rapist Henry Rollins. But it just got too dumb.

>everyone praises Twin peaks despite shitty uncanny looking special effects
>WAH, WHY DIS NOT HIGH DEF, HURRRR

cancerous fucking post, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=oCiS0jxzlFk

most Sup Forums would too, which is why Sup Forums loved tig so fucking much

>Really makes me wonder about people that enjoy this show.

it's the ultimate white trash show, the people who watch this are literally depicted in this show. and guess what? It's, so far, the most successful fx show. Really, suther could have renewed this show for 5 seasons and people would still watch it. The fact that he ended it at season 7 is surprising.

it was just a shitty cameo, really, almost EVERYONE from the shield was in this fucking show. I think only two or three actors weren't in this show.

ron perlman is makes this show bad, m8. He was supposed to die long time ago, but sutter didn't know what to do so he kept him for another season, and another, and another. Eventually he killed him, but by that point nobody fucking cared.

With a network that has The Shield, Justified, The Americans and Fargo under its belt that is really fucking depressing

It's cause the retards at FX didn't realize Logue was contracted to be in Vikings so they couldn't keep him in Sons.

justified was even more white trash, more rednecky but it was written smarter, and the acting was better.
The Americans was Advertised as a cool spy show, but that's not really the show. It's more of a family drama, and it's slow, realllyyy slow.
and fargo...is fargo

The point is SoA is so successful is because it's dumb as hell. But it has cool gangster shit for men, and soap opera for the women.

Fourth season was too. Last three were only worth it because I was marathoning it with my dad and mom on Amazon.

Marilyn Manson was a great cameo, i dont care what anyone says

kek, so glad I gave up on this show during the IRISHMEN STOLE MY BABY plot.

Also, is that Michael Chiklis? Guess his career's not too lively.

the point is how cliche it is retard

Doomhead is the only redeeming thing about 31 and you can watch everything with him on youtube.

My nigga

Jax was already a dead man though. The other SoA branch put a hit out on him because he was a fucking idiot.

I'm talking about The Shield actors, which sutter reused almost all of them, as for the cameos from musicians they were okay.
every actor has "that" role. He already had that role, as vic fucking mackey. He was on AHS because it's also on FX, and he's on Gotham right now. But he already peaked, as far as I can tell

>vic mackey literally says "jesus"
>moments before, jax literally turns water into wine
based kurt "the hack" sutter, doesn't give a shit, trolled his fans to the fullest

>tfw reaching out to black brown yellow and white goes wrong
>tfw blowback from reaper

>didn't play the opening theme as the final song

missed opportunity desu

>tfw meeting Mr. Mayhem

>hands off the accelerator
>bike keeps accelerating
wew