/Greece - Turkey War/ general

shit, looks like we're heading to war with the durkas after all

Other urls found in this thread:

en.protothema.gr/eu-commission-spokesman-turkey-needs-to-respect-the-sovereignty-of-eu-member-states/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Stray_Dog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for anime

Hopefully not. That would be catastrophic for Europe.

things are officially escalating we're heading to a war with the sandniggers

uraaaa

I hope the Turks will finish you off for once and good.

t. proud supporter of Sultan Erdogan

Fuck yeah, count me as volunteer

fuck off theslavonegro

Let's hope that calm heads will prevail. I trust comrades from Syriza. They'll handle this responsibly.

things are looking pretty dire

albane ipiretises i tha tin kaneis otan ksespasei o polemos?

Good you should take Imbros and Tenedos while you're at it.

IS IT HAPPENING OR JUST NEET DREAMS AS ALWAYS?

Let's be realistic, southern Europeans won't be winning any wars without us northerners.
They'll come to us, begging for us to liberate them.
I'm not sure if we will, though.

turks have been getting their asses kicked in the middle east
recently they've been acting tough with the greeks, and are often arguing about islands in general

i doubt anything will come of it tonight, but who know

it's on level 4 out of 5 right now

Now it's the moment to wait. If T*rkey declares war, Greece wins, but if Greece does it first, T*rkey wins. Be smart about this.

this is not the roleplaying forum, albanian turkish mutt subhuman

t. aircraftcarrierlet

kek yes the great finnish army that isn't even part of NATO, or the swedish one riding on dildos into battle (also not nato members)
the only real country to offer anything might be norway, and even then they're too busy roleplaying as saudi princes

boulo bre albane oust!

why would we lose, we play for the good guys, turks are the evil ones

Get ready for a swift American intervention to repatriate their nukes.

well.. americans HAVE been supporting the kurds recently

>Greek Foreign Ministry lodges demarche to protest against midnight Imia incident where Turkish coast guard patrol vessel rammed a Greek coast guard boat

Wow it's nothing.

It's just LARPers spreading shit, Erdogan's army can barely fight Kurds in Syria I doubt he would start a war against Greece after purging his military recently

how would you know, you don't even have conscription in your country, I have served.

I AM FROM THESSALONIKI, MAKEDONIA AND SAY KILL EM ALL!

Could you please fuck off to your subreddit and don't talk about things that you don't know?

There are like 5000 Turkish soldiers in Afrin. Size of Turkish army is 600.000

now fuck off to that shithole subreddit you crawled out of before i kick your skull in.

fuck yeah, kill the shitskins

Turkey is winning in Syria tho

but greece is broken, how are you gona pay for ammo? its gona be another constantinaples giorgos

like 99% of our debt is based on arming ourselves against the muslim menace

Can I help? I have a good track record eheh.

yaha!

greece is one of the few countries in NATO that meets the 2% of gdp requirement
and it's even higher

It won't happen. Thought I want it to happen so much.

>Greece is one of the few countries that listens to the demands of the Amerimutt overlords

Not a thing to be proud of.

are you gonna go fight for turkey, or opt out roachbro?

>EU Spokesman confirms that the Greek patrol boat rammed by Turkish vessel was co-financed by European Border & Coast Guard

en.protothema.gr/eu-commission-spokesman-turkey-needs-to-respect-the-sovereignty-of-eu-member-states/

Whoops.

Veeeery good!

I will not fight, perhaps I will send some money to paramilitary groups.

I wish. Kicking muslim ass has always brought europeans together

Greeks are Syrians

Same could be said about your kind

Morons ITT really think NATO will allow infighting between each other

who knows, maybe it will, roaches in Germany are gonna chimp out hard though

fuck off you shitskin, go back to your country

yo roaches, if the EU decides to help Greece against the war with Turkey, are you gonna chimp out hard?

NATO didn't stop the Greeks being BTFO in Cyprus.
Absolutely.

Haven't Turkey and Greece warred before?

>A turk calling me a roach.
Cute. Now pay your denbts, shitskins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus

Good, let's have an excuse to bomb the shit out of the achmeds for once
Europe stands with you greek bro's

Yes, the Greeks got massacred in 1974 while both countries were a member of NATO.

oh thought you were the sandnigger that always posts in these threads, you can never be too careful, pretty much every western European flag that pops in threads about greece is some six legged brown freak

And the war stopped was because of Nato

this, the sandniggers wont listen to any nato stuff, they are muds after all

After the Greeks were comprehensively beaten. The Turkish flag will fly above the ruins of the Acropolis before NATO can even do anything.

>Mongrel rape baby calling other people sandniggers
We managed to defeat the turks, you only got to bite the pillow as they raped your ancestors, giving birth to you. It's a shame filth like you occupy former nordic glory.

>5000 Turkish soldiers in Afrin
so 5k soldiers with tanks and planes cant beat a bunch of illiterate kurds? lmao

this, we can only count on europeans coming together to help us

no I'm blond thank fuck, but as I said, you can never be too careful in these threads, there's sandniggers lurking and larping everywhere, thank fuck we have developed some sort of spider-sense or roach-sense( kek ) when it comes to them.

cause most of them are iq80 and post like retards compared to whites

I think it was after the Turks tried to get a hold of the US nukes

I don't know, the "Austrian" smells like shit to me, shitskin that is.

Then you would see all europe turn far right in a blink of an eye, and that is very very dangerous, you would risk the existance of turkey itself.

Sooooo what happened?
A boat ramming into another one is reason to start war nowadays?

t. rapebaby

Because the first one to attack gets to have all of NATO up its ass.

Unlikely, I have blue eyes, and fairly blond hair. No shitskin blood in me, shitskin.

yo shitskin, what's the situation there? are you getting ready for war?

>so 5k soldiers with tanks and planes cant beat a bunch of illiterate kurds? lmao
Plus artillery and units of the FSA are doing a lot of the fighting.

Europe is a weak continent completely dependent on the USA. The European far-right is even more pathetic.

Turkey is much more crucial than Greece for NATO. Greece is a tiny nation with no influence in the world, it means nothing for NATO. Turkey is important geopolitically. NATO won't do shit.

>I'm blond thank fuck,
Kek. i thought people were joking about this. Let me spell it out for you; You are still turks. Short, stubby, faces that make you want to vomit and smelling like sweat and farts. There is a reason your country is poor, your country is in debt and you amount to nothing other than being lazy fucks living off tourism while we're the worlds wealthiest and safest countries. It was a mistake to let you mongrels in the EU, all you do is cost us billions and billions of Euros because you are too stupid and pathetic to have a functioning economy.

The US also needs Turkey to counter Russia. I mean there is a reason why thry have nukes in Turkey.

>Implying turks are a threat. Can't even fight a bunch of kurds

Bro, I'm 6'3", I shit on you and Islam lol.

Obviously. But these plebeians cannot fathom these simple truths.

>Bro, I'm 6'3", I shit on you and Islam lol.

t. pic related

Anyhow, your shitskin ass is no concern of mine, since you wont be fighting for Turkey. Let the Germans deal with you when the race war begins.

>they are literally winning against the Kurds
>Delud yourself that it isn't the case

We will crush any and all sandniggers. You monkeys make me laugh

Ask the Greeks if the Turks aren't a threat. They're practically shitting themselves, because they know that Turkey is a vastly bigger country who has been superior to them militarily since the 14th century.

this is the balkans m8
we're extremely petty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Stray_Dog

Α Ε Ρ Α brothers we gonna fuck turkish qts

well yeah, we're a small country experiencing an economic crisis that has crambled everything, and opposite of us we have 80 million bloodthirsty shitskins that will do anything their godking or allah tells them too.
I mean you know how dumb you sandniggers are

Come on. There is no way a war is going to happen between Turkey and Greece while we have the United Nations and also both are in the same defensive alliance

Your tears are delicious

Subhuman stfu

tears? roachbro I've been in the army, I'm getting called first line to kill shitskins if anything happens.
You know nothing about tears away from all the muslim madness.

Exactly, Turks are a martial race and they want to see Greek blood colour the entire Aegean red.

The Hellene fears the Ottoman warrior.

Turks cannot win. They lost in Vienna and they lose in life, even when they appropriate greek culture.

Can I enlist? I want to kill muslims too.

Mehmet if you like mongolia (turkey) so much why dont you return roach? Why do you live on welfare on the netherlands bitch?

I like this version more.

>a martial race
no, a bug race, it's like Starship Troopers, a small team of humans fighting against an inordinate amount of bugs

>Gets orderd to kill shitskins
>Shoots himself immediately

It's called economic warfare, if the Dutch pay me welfare, they can send less bailout money to Greece. So I am weakening the Greek economy.

Your country is comparable to a city state. Literally nothing like the old Austrian empire

No, I have a good aim, got 10/10 in my 200m shoots. I can blow your brains from my couch right now.

Loving the salt. You're still subhuman shitskin.

Where do I enlist? I want to kill turks.

>Claims to not be a turk rapebaby
>Cannot even understand irony in a joke

Stfu abdul. Go play your micropenis, the only ting that turks can do.