Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKTc8Chvw5k
youtu.be/g_0zTrG0xwQ?t=388
youtube.com/watch?v=doY0IjisBlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews are evil.

>early threads

Some Sam questions:

1) The sword Sam stole from his dad, it was the family heirloom, dad Tarly must have noticed it's gone and figured out who took it -- yet he's not looking for it or freaked out?

2) Where is the sword anyway? This insanely valuable sword is hidden in his cubicle at the Citadel? I don't recall Sam having it when we saw him approach the place.

3) How can Sam send raven messages to The King of the North, can just anyone use the ravens? Sam is a lowly shit servant, yet he can just go down to FED-Raven and send a message hundreds of miles away?

>tfw no janny to delete early threads

Post your Stannis memes.

HE'S GRADUALLY GETTING AWAY EURON

I assume Sam uses his immense weight to sneak into the raven area, just like he sneaks past everything else in his life. Seriously, how the fuck is such a huge man so damn sneaky?

Take off your clothes, Jon Snow.

This desu senpai

it wasnt funny last thread

blame D&D

the whole Tarly plot reeks of shit (no pun intended)

Is this guy legit?

He seems to just add his own speculations on already leaked spoilers but I don't get why he has such a following if that's the case.

>... that's it?
>I heard about this man, this Tormund... Could you bring him here, he will help us with something.

Post 1st is LITERALLY perfect

?

I don't understand that image.

Explain...

Guys, they are being held captive together.....

Dany will probably try to get violent on jon snow. But tyrion will remind her that the north is not like the other houses. The north remembers. He will remind her of how Catlin stark held him captive. All she needed to do was ask people on that tavern to take up on arms against a Lannister and they did, because all of them remembered her name and their sworn allegiancy to the starks, and the stories of kinship and alliance between their families. Unlike king's landing, where all the nobility knows is to plot and scheme their ways to the top through backstabbing. She will think twice before raging war against the north.

It's a shame that Gleeson felt so burned out by the celebrity aspect of acting that he called it quits on what could have been a decent career.
I felt for him when he did a speech at the Oxford Union about the shallow obsession people have with those in the public eye, only to then have the audience ignore everything he had just said and ask questions about which character he'd most like to marry.

Some Arya Questions:

1) How did Arya get all the way to Hot Pie Inn and not know Jon was King of the North? This surely wasn't secret info. She WAS Walder Frey for a while, surely someone there knew,

2) Why does there need to be a war if Arya has magical powers that allow her to wipe entire houses with ease? Arya can just wander about Westros causally and wipe out everyone?

3) Stark kids can all kind of warg? Is that why she was able to ask her Direwolf questions and have a conversation with it?

Well obviously it means if there is a statue of anyone then that place is immediately a communist shit hole.

you've fallen for the jewish ploy/"thicc" meme so hard, you are willing to settle for sloppy seconds and raise someone else's kid, not only because you want to, but because the whole idea of that is sexually arousing to you. Absolutely pathetic.

>"Stannis is still alive"

First for Ser Bog and the call that saved Westeros

What you want them to show a scene of tarly just to show his reaction to the sword stealing? He probably freaked out and we will likely see a confrontation when it's due.

Is he like 60 years old?

Why does he have anime dolls on his bookshelf?

Some words of wisdom:
That which you can explain with incompetence, should never be substituted with any intentions whatsoever.
So the answer to all 3 of your questions is:
D&D

What was the point of Jorah even getting greyscale?

>finally cured of greyscale
>can come back to his one true love
>faggot Daario isn't even around to get in the way
>arrive on dragonstone
>Jon Snow is banging Dany
>a fucking bastard
>that my father loved more than me
>with my family sword with my family crest removed
>banging my Khaleesi

How can one be cucked so hard?

in my fantasy she would be having my kid

cool take though autismo

It will give him powers and he will become Azor Ahai when he kills Dany.

>sonico figure
>pochaco figure
no.
nobody who owns any nitro+ anything is legit

>that my cunt niece fantasizes about every night
Don't forget that one.

>so sad I forgot my face
Being Jorah is suffering

kek

Nigga you call that a conversation?
Anyway, in the books arya is probably an "undeveloped" warg, she dreams into nymeria's eyes the same way bran used to in the beginning.
> The rest
Turn off your brain bro.

how do they pee?

Based Khaleesi desu

through their butts like girls

Jon is the one that cucks.

I don't care if he's Azor Ahai anymore, he has rekt Jorah so hard he'll never recover.

They drink it.

She's his cousin

>all that effort of getting a blond wig
>her eyebrows are still brown
where targarians all like this or ?

>Turn off your brain bro.

You are scum.

Like a little girl.
Unless torgo nudo actually still has a penis.
Castrating soldiers is the most stupid thing the fat man ever came up with. How are they going to develop strength and roughness without testosterone? They will be forever shotas

>Cersei: You haven't taken it seriously. You haven't, Jaime hasn't. It's all fallen on me.
>Tyrion: As has Jaime repeatedly, according to Stannis Baratheon.

>Cersei: Do you think I'm an idiot?
>Tyrion: No, I'd you possess above average intelligence.

Never seen what seba jun looks like before, damn

Had to go back and edit my post to say LOOKED not present tense looks ;_;

Just like his dad when he cucked Bobby B

Bobby B and Jorah, the two most cucked men in westeros

Didn't it work for Muslims?

*slow claps*

*Danerys steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, Jon. Not bad at all. Your winter, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dark... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But kingship isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Targaryen ally? To join those esteemed unsullied ranks? To call yourself a member of the Khaleesi's Corps? Kingship takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class monarchs - I mean the big guys, like Aerys the Mad and Cersi the Explosive - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight wildfire, working tirelessly to craft that next big plot twist.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new plot twist fails. Someone dismisses it as lame, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest 'all Targaryans are insane' copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate maesters over at the Citadel. The Throne Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan war you win in your wall bakery, some cocksucker at Kings Landing has a picture of a cuck or some shit that a million different Jon No-Names will attach a milion different letters to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the Throne...

man he was so good, why'd you have to post this picture?

I know nothing of the sort.
Even if you castrate them after puberty, they will slowly lose masculine traits and muscle mass! They will be useless as milita in a year or two

It would honestly crack me up if, after all this, she beheads Jon Snow as soon as he gets there.

>Kit Harrington
>Through his paternal grandmother, Lavender Cecilia Denny, Harington's eighth-great-grandfather was Charles II of England
>Charles II of England
>Charles's wife, Catherine of Braganza, bore no live children, but Charles acknowledged at least twelve illegitimate children by various mistresses. He was succeeded by his brother James.

Kek, Kit is from an actual line of bastards spawned by a British King.

victarion fill in

yes, yes, well done jon, well done, HOWEVER

"Power is power" is one of the best scenes in the entire show.

youtube.com/watch?v=sKTc8Chvw5k

It's in Jon's blood, just see what his dad and uncle did to Bobby B and Barristan/LF

So, do we have an episode 3 leak?

CHAOSH

Damn

can someone explain the point of theon's character, from a narrative point of view? does the author get off on cucking him, does he just want to make him suffer, is he going to redeem himself in some romantic fashion?

The scene is interesting, but inside the context, that quote is absurdly dumb. It fits Cersei, it's the sort of thing she would certainly say... Until the walk of atonement. I doubt Cersei would repeat such atrocity currently. "power is power". Only a spoiled little girl who never had to do anything in her entire life but marry and scream "my father" would say something like that.

Plays into a larger theme of bad karma from being a shithead

>let's spread all out armies all over hostile continent

What else would you do, military master mind?

Could someone please post the spoilers again?

Only the paternal line counts you faggot modernite. Who gives a shit what his mom has.

Find a sunset and squat, every stool looser than the last

xth for Meryn Trant did nothing wrong

This. It's like saying money is money. It reveals that she has no clue how to attain power or maintain it. To her it just is.

>meryn fucking trant

A reminder of better times.

youtu.be/g_0zTrG0xwQ?t=388

Take kings landing and be queen of ashes

How many shitty characters will Euron kill off?

>His father cucked him for Jon Snow
>His "khaleesi" will cuck him for Jon Snow
>Jon Snow also wields his family badge
Pottery

>oh shit, we have to kill meryn trant. how do we make the viewers hate him?
>lets make him a pedo LMAO nailed it

>"Power is power" is one of the best scenes in the entire show.

Its pretentious empty rambling. You want scenes that made a good point? Watch this one

youtube.com/watch?v=doY0IjisBlk

trant is an autistic, weaker mountain

He's a fucking white male that got castrated
That's it goyims, enjoy your male toxicity privileges while it last, weak men will never rule dorne again, we are breaking the wheel!

Damn, she looked so much better than she does now.

Not that I know of.

Eunuchs typically served as slaves or servants, not soldiers.

>the only reason he is alive is because the man who is cucking him sent a fat fuck to the citadel
>Jon Snow kept you alive just so you can watch him fuck Dany
Damn.

Tywin was the best fucking character.

Any viewer paying attention already hated him, you fucking moron

>tfw you will never be as ideologically poisoned as Sup Forumstards
it must be nice being you, your life has so much meaning, every day is theatrical.

Christ, I never thought about it like that. I'd go full retard rage mode and annihilate the guy. Can Jorah, wielding Heartsbane, defeat Jon, wielding Longclaw?

>tfw you think exactly the same as D&D

Just realized how Euron had such a large fleet

Yara and Theon only took the best ships. The Ironborn fleet is much bigger than that.

Why are people calling Salsa Queen of the North? She is a regent.

I hope he kills greyworm for extreme pottery

No shit retard, that was the point of my post.

>get's castrated
>becomes a good guy

It's a social commentary on the dangers of toxic masculinity, particularly among white males. If you're a white man you need to at the very least get a vasectomy, but preferably become castrated and allow your wife to be bred by a melanin-enriched man

It's a shame those subtle power battles of opposing interests colliding don't happen anymore in the show. I don't blame the series, I think it just got to the point where it's all a matter of life and death and the final war. No more room for veiled threats.

I don't think there are many instances of using slaves as soldiers. Seems like kind of a bad idea in reality desu.