What character does the white guy play?

What character does the white guy play?

you see him in the trailer moron

The poor little white guy.

does andy circus really have a bomber jacket on with african colors? jesus fucking christ. And the guy next to him has a shirt with stranger things font but probably says something dumb. God damn I am fucking mad. Racist /fa/ browser here.

God I am black but hate mainstream niggers who love caressing for attention

The owner

Janitor?

Apes together strong

The Goylum

Serious answer?

Klaw

I really don't care for the blacks.

The villaib, of course.

>german flag in the corner around blacks

Look at Andy Serkis holding his breath. Look at his face.

I would do the same thing. Peeyew!

Damn that cast is diverse as fuck.

the immoral mercenary who doesn't believe in anything other than stealing African resources by any means necessary to enrich himself

Caesar the ape

What is with Sup Forums giving you racists the platform to spew venom? Are you so detached from reality that you think other people would condone your shit?

Agreed. Fuck whitey.

What is it with reddit and shareblue trying to change Sup Forums? Leave.

The Prepper

The dude literally played the caeser the ape in a movie i wasnt being racist. Maybe you are the one who needs to take a step back and evaluate how you might be racist

Hol' up.
Ayoo.
You sayin' war ravaged countries with 0 investment in edukayshun have low IQs?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. Really makes me think, honkey.

What is it with (you) not understanding that the "human race" doesn't exist and there are roughly 6 different species of hominid on the planet?

Faggot.

>Shithole countries with next to no funding for education have lower average IQs
Damn...Really jogs the noggin

>the "human race" doesn't exist and there are roughly 6 different species of hominid on the planet?

[citation needed]

You can't just make bullshit up to justify the fact that you're a racist piece of shit who's gonna die alone

>Lupita
HNNNGGGG

facts triggering a libshit samefag, the post

Name one reputable source. Wait, don't. I know where this is going, you're going to cite bullshit obscure research with no scientific credibility and when I point it out, you'll say the scientific community is controlled by the jews and are pushing their agenda to genocide white people along with quoting reputable scientists with three sets of parenthesis.

Which species is this?

>racist
Oh wow ya got me there.

See, Argentina is white you fucking filthy jew mongrels.

we all de same an sheit

Those are what real men look like in case you weren't aware.

Spend a month in Africa, like I have. Then a month in Korea, then in Europe. It's right in front of your eyes. Culture is a racial construct, and boy do those constructs differ wildly.

Kek

Their comiccon panel was only that
>How is it good that we do a black movie
>Caster : before asking you a question can I just say that get out was the best movie of the decade. Litteral masterpiece
>My characther is a strong black women
Bonus point for the cast being proud and happy about Wakanda Isolationist state. Yet they don't want Trump and America to adopt this stance
Really shows the lefty doublethink

Lupita's so fucking hot

the slavemaster

What character does the Asian guy play?

And who's the source of this information?

If you bothered to read the source is the federal government census data.

>can't interpret stats
>passes them as facts
>ignores everything that doesn't help his narrative

I'm so triggered. How will I ever recover?

Ignoring the part were you get called out on not having sources and pointing out the namecalling is a SJW tactic that you lot criticize all the time. "Ha! They called me names so I no longer have to provide proof, I've won."

Do you have a single notion on how Africa got to the spot it is right now compared to Korea or Europe? You can't possibly be this stupid unless you're wilfully ignoring history and socioeconomic factors because, maybe, just maybe, you're a little racist

How does this help your "multiple races" argument?