Lex jr.'s plan

"No plan survives contact with the enemy" - junior modifies his original plan a few times in the movie

motivation: Lex sees himself as the prometheus -he steals the gods fire (kryptonian technology) for the benefit of mankind, he stands against the god (superman) because he's not human and doesnt have humans best interest as his priority

juniors basic plan: discredit superman in the eyes of both the public and the goverment to have lexcorps kryptonite weapons program greenlit and kill superman

the execution:
1: the incident in Africa:
a) tip the warlord that jimmy is a spy to put lois in danger
b) have KGBeast burn the bodies
c) have the african lady lie in front of the senate
- all of this will make it seem like superman intervened on a CIA operation , fucked it up and burned some people with his laser eyes - this will push the public opinion against superman and make it easier to persuade the goverment to buy the kryptonite weapons

2:
a) get the kryptonite to the us with the gov. help
b) get acces to the body of zod to test the kryptonite
c) get acces to his space ship to get some of that sweet alien tech

3:
a) if step 2a) fails - do it illegaly
b) if 2b) and 2c) = succes - search for another way to kill superman in the kryptonian ships database

4:
if step 3a) fails because of batman
a) try to use batman to do the dirty work for you by sending him masseges
b) discredit batman in supermans eyes by killing people he branded

5: if superman decides to stand in front of the senate to say what really hapened blow the senate up:
a) if 2a) failed - with the senator who knew too much
b) if step 3a) fails because of batman - with the guy who has a personal conection to batman

6:
a)if 4b) = true - kidnap martha and lois to make sure superman figths batman
b)if 3b) = succes - build a biological weapon using your DNA to control it

7:if everything fails use the insanity defence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_weZD5n2Fdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I appreciate the effort you put into making this

Let me just say something

Lex Luthors plan in the theatrical cut is different from his plan in the ultimate cut

I believe if the ultimate cut was NOT released then we might coule have reached a point where BvS and yes Lex Luthor would be more appreciated. But now BvS will always be a joke

You can see evidence of this on these very boards. Remember the kino spammers? All of that shit died as soon as the Ultimate Cut came.

wut
the theatrical cut still exists

saved
thank you

He should have realized that Bruce and Clark's moms share a name and just given up on that right there.

>meme hustlers last gasp
i'm ecstatic at how much you just got BTFO by OP

Though there's a bunch of spelling errors. I'd suggest proof reading before submitting
Yeah, I feel like the audience can take either the theatrical cut or the ultimate edition as canon. The theatrical cut has the general plot, while the ultimate edition elaborates on specific details like Clark Kent investigating Batman, the plot in Africa, Lois investigating Luthor, etc. I imagine any reference to BvS in future movies, especially Justice League, will amount, at best, to "Lex tried to pit Batman and Superman against each other, and when that failed he tried to get Doomsday to kill them,"
The only bit that's hazy is Steppenwolf's cameo in the ultimate edition. Though I feel like Justice League will reference it, be something like "Steppenwolf contacted Luthor because blah blah Mother Boxes, drove him crazy or something." since Steppenwolf is the villain of Justice League, and Luthor has been said to appear. Or they could just not reference it, who knows.
So I feel like it's up to the fans to decide if the theatrical cut or the ultimate edition is canon. So if you prefer one or the other it's all good.

Interestingly enough the idea that the villain modifies his plan as he goes along is also true for Zemo in Civil War.
In fact if the ex-Hydra agent in the beginning had just given him what he wanted, half of the movie wouldn't have happened.
Same thing with Bucky not being able to escape Steve.

Though he managed to exploit an already tense situation to his benefit while Luthor was basically herding cats.

sorry about the errors - english is not my first language

but his performance was bland as fuck lsut like every MCU villain

also if he was DCEU you would call him shit for not having his costume

that german base escape scene is 1010

>but his performance was bland as fuck

I wish this meme would die.
The first time somebody actually takes the opportunity to play a villain role completely straight, without hamming around and winking at the audience every 10 seconds and plebs call it boring.

I'll go as far as to say that if Bruhl and Eisenberg switched places, BvS would be considerably improved.

>The first time somebody actually takes the opportunity to play a villain role completely straight
>What is Two Face
>What is Scarecrow
>what is Zod

I've always liked Eisenberg as an actor and I think this Lex is extremely fascinating. He just wants to save the world from an alien menace.

>What is Scarecrow
>>"There's nothing to fear, but fear itself! And I'm here to help!"
>what is Zod
>I will find him! I WILL FIND HIM! I WILL FIND HIM!
Have you rewatched these movies recently?

It's alright, your English is pretty good despite the errors. We can all read it and understand. All the words you spelled wrong were pretty close, only really a letter off.

>What is Two Face
As soon as he loses his face and waifu he goes full psycho villain to no effect. It doesn't stop Joker or fix anything, he just becomes evil.
>What is Scarecrow
He shows up on a horse during a riot. Granted it's Crane who is known for his eccentricity but that still doesn't really excuse how ham it got
>what is Zod
He was ham from the first scene.

You could have used Ra's, regardless of his machinations he was subdued in his approach and behavior at the very least. Similarly Pierce got a little haughty at the end when keikakus started piling over each other, but for the most part he was carrying things out in a quiet fashion.

That's not hammy though.
That's called having lines.

The story of Prometheus ends badly for Prometheus himself, unless you've rediscovered Prometheus the Fire-Bringer somewhere.

He also doesn't immediately misuse fire for lack of the intelligence to understand it and burn the world down.

The way they ware delivered was hammy.

As soon as Crane wears the Scarecrow mask he starts going wild.
Hell, when he gets doused with fear gas he pretends to be an answering machine, for fucks sake.

It's a fun performance though.

And when you get Michael Shannon as your villain you better expect him to ham until there's no tomorrow.
Though to be honest, Zod is one of his weaker performances. I expected a lot more out of him when I heard he got cast in the role.

>Though to be honest, Zod is one of his weaker performances.
better in MoS than in Groundhog Day

Shh, he cribbed that from "Superman returns" and the one iconic line Spacey had in that movie apart from WROOOOOOOONG!

>Superman Returns made the story of Prometheus famous

Come on, user. Don't try to talk yourself out of this one.
Even if it was subconsciously, that's the reason you made that connection.

nope
good strawman though

You can keep denying it all you want, but deep down you know. You know.

And that's enough for me.

actually the prometheus part comes straight from juniors mouth - he talks about the myth in his speech at the library gala

>man with the Plan
>not The Brian Kendrick

youtube.com/watch?v=_weZD5n2Fdg

48th minute of the ultimate cut

If you've made up your mind, why do you need to tell me?

just because lex sees himself as the prometheus doesn't make him the prometheus , and interestingly by the end of the movie lex ends up in chains at the mercy of the gods

the thing about lex , not just this incarnation, but the comic book versions as well , is that while he is super intelligent he can and often is wrong

>a) try to use batman to do the dirty work for you by sending him masseges
lol is that how he fights Superman? what if he became suspicious of the messages and pursued it to its source instead? Lex would've gotten rekt.

Op only includes what we've seen in the movie. For all we know Lex had a contingency plan for that. Hell, the plan to use the insanity plea could of been that.
>Get caught by Batman
>Plea insanity
>Live in mental hospital for a while
>Pretend treatment is working
>Leave when "rehabilitated."

Nice fanfic lad

>get butthurt
>attack the truth

>Trying to defend a shit villain
>Make a fanfic full of subjective opinions.