How bad is this?

How bad is this?

It's actually quiet good. Especially if you've played the games.

It's not completely terrible, it's 2.5 stars. I was looking back on it with good memories while I sat through that King Arthur disaster.

its dogshit tv plot and acting with great effects.

I remember Metzen saying after he saw it, he had to go home and think about it. I'm pretty sure he meant drink about it.

i didn't think it was bad at all. kinda underrated imo.

You won't give a shit about the humans but the Orcs are great. Duncan shouldn't have started with WC 1 but rather with Warcraft III.

TV is much higher quality than movies these days, though.

Clusterfuck.

Humans was miscast massively. Orc segments are the best. Whoever cast those humans was a moron, I've seen more charisma in an ant.

Starting with WC3 wouldn't have worked. There would be too much backstory to cover.

Good family fantasy movie, desu. Even my grandpa enjoyed it. The pacing was garbage, though.

It was surprisingly good. The cgi was very well done.

The Orc stuff is pretty fucking good. Lotta dope moments I remember.

The human stuff, on the other hand, is like some shitty Syfy channel original movie. The sets and costumes were pretty good though.

Repeating what most have said, the orc segments are good, human segments pale in comparison. Your ability to enjoy the movie is more than likely dependent on whether you played any Warcraft games or not.Probably unironically the best video game movie ever made though.

Orc segments are the best parts of this blazing trasheap, but only Blizzard apologists say they're good.

The film isn't worth watching at all. It's the pinnacle of Chinese pandering and feels more like a television special than a movie.

I was surprised to see Ruth Negga in it.

This

I enjoyed it

I started with WC3 and imho its the only interesting part of WC

WC2 was great

Pretty shit in every way, not worth watching

You must be underage.

I wish we'd rather had gotten a CGI Warcraft tv series on Netflix. I know the CGI wouldn't have been anywhere near as good as it was in this, but the movie did a terrible job handling the exposition and explaining the background of the orcs. And plus, we could have gotten more characters than the ones we got.

Why?

>implying netflix is better at it
Did you watch hemlock grove?

Pretty bad.

Enjoyable, as far as video game movies go this is the best. Orc stuff was the best and the mix of real vs cgi really hurt, they should've gone full cgi.

It would have been fine

it\s not exactly complex. orcs invade humans

orcs are an ancient mythological creature, not much explanation needed except for burgerfats

couple of wow nerds i know absolutely hated it because it didn't follow the in-game lore/story, but I found it enjoyable enough

I share this sentiment, full CGI would have made this movie, along with an extended edition so we weren't left with this jumpy pacing. You can tell they cut out another entire movie to make length quotas. Plus, how neat would it have been to see how fluid the humans would have been in computer skeleton mode compared to, say, video games that don't utilize the technology well enough?