Hey faggots, I asked Ben Garrison a question and he answered it

Hey faggots, I asked Ben Garrison a question and he answered it.

>Moot confirmed for a little bitch boi

zyklon ben confirmed for gassing jewt

who?

What is m00t?

Somebody who should have gone the way of Nick Denton. Duh.

HAHAHA MOOT BTFO

HOW WILL M00T EVER RECOVER

Ben "Kill Jewt the lil fruit" Garrison

>This is the real reason moot went into hiding

I've been on Sup Forums for way longer than I would like to admit and I still have no idea what Moot did to Zyklon Ben

nice username

miss you moot ;_;

If you buy Zyklon's book, he explains it in excruciating detail, right down to how we buy and sell pepes on ebay.

My only regret it that I didn't get in on the initial batch that he hand signed.

Made him famous by creating a website where autists made edits that were closer to reality

heres a classix

He didn't have the common courtesy to give him a reach around

moot really did let a vagina ruin his life eh?

Did you catch when Ben was on Alex's show? He specifically referenced this original drawing as the unexpected genesis of a following and a career.

luggage lad btfo

That's cool man now go back.

"One day I received an email from Christopher Poole. I didn’t know this person, but he wrote, “Why so racist, bro?” I searched the name and discovered he had started a site known as Sup Forums. On this site he allowed posters complete anonymity. They could post whatever they liked without consequence. As one might guess, the site is the lowest of low snake pits that eclipses even the basest instincts of humanity. They claim it’s all for the ‘lulz’—a variation of LOLs. The site was painfully unfunny—full of torment and sadism. Sup Forums had a thread about me where hundreds of trolls were posting all sorts of garbage and pasting the name Ben Garrison onto all kinds of hate—whether it matched my style or not. They were writing hate memes and attaching my name onto them. They even posted my obituary. I’ve looked at this thread only once. I wrote Christopher Poole a very polite email and requested that he remove the thread. I was ignored."

literally who?

Yes and unfortunately he won't be the last

Yes, that's why we call him Luggage Lad

Please delete this.

sweet summer child

>Zyklon Ben "If I see that merchant moot you know I have to shoot" Garrison is literally, unequivocally, unilaterally, metaphysically, assuredly, contemporaneously, stupendously, 100% reddit
DROPPED

Wait, so moot turned into a sjw and then Sup Forums shat on him and he was drove to exile?

>$$$

Moot a shit.
Chink moot superior

>anons still believe m00t isn't just RPing as a chingy chong in a long con troll

>mfw Sup Forums is too vile for zyklon ben

its jap moot

ahh, the memes of a better time

Did moot get fired from Google yet? That's all I want to know.

Yes during gamergate

How much did he make from selling Sup Forums again?

I unironically miss moot and my lurking days

See you space cowboy

$3.46

Apparently you didn't listen to his 8 hour farewell address. He admitted to having sex once.

m00t is dead to me. DEAD.

>We actually managed to redpill Ben Garrison

Such potential, If only he would have embraced his role as the neet king and married the queen boxy. He could have established a royal neet kingdom that would have lasted a few years at least.

He made off like a bandit then, we aren't worth anywhere near that much.

No seriously.

Ol' benny thinks that his nicknames are funny

ben 'the eternelly frustrated' garrison
ben 'the I can't get over things cause I'm not a real man' garrison
ben ' I'm a lunatic but I don't care cause other looneys love me' garrison
ben 'I'm a failed artist like Hitler' garrison
ben 'My wife cucks me with niggers and I take pictures' garrison
ben 'I spend my life in Montana with bearded dirty ultra religious people' garrison
ben 'I will die bitter' garrison
ben 'I will go to hell, will get raped by demons and will love it ' garrison
ben 'I'm the proof that human failures exists' garrison
ben 'I proud to be a POS' garrison
ben 'I'm a manlet' garrison
ben' my wife has a loud voice and boyish manners but I'm not gay' garrison
ben 'I look like jew but shush my fan musn't know' garrison

Sup Forums was supposed to be part of the brainwashing program. It was activated, moot turned, we did not take to it and resisted. He was humiliated and he "resigned" and was immediately "hired" by Google for being such a good goy.

He really is fucking pathetic.

>mfw I got on and that was the sticky
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

no idea

What's his name again

>neglect your site for years
>randomly come back and start fucking shit up
>it is revealed that you were getting cucked during the time away
>site users start calling you cuck
>get so mad that you sell site
>go work for jewgle

Based Ben

>Ben 'shreddin vagina in Indochina' Garrison

Ben "I won't rest until I kill again" Garrison

You forgot
>Make a fuckton of money

moot actually sold Sup Forums and went into hiding because we made fun of him getting cucked by that Gawker girl. This is the same reason he toyed with Sup Forums right before he left.

Now cuck is an international phenomenon, which could very well be changing the fabric of reality as we know it. Never forget moot getting cucked, and someone post the image if you have it.

I thought it was g00k

Ben garrison is the most interesting story I've ever witnessed that involves a man and a mongorian yurt art forum.

How much do you think 2chan jap admin would really pay for this cesspool if it wasn't just donated? $50,000? $100,000? Fuck all. He's Google pay will eclipse what he got for the site in a years wage.

is that 'bout tree fiddy?
or is it exactly tree fiddy after tax?

He sounds like a moron when he talks, but he writes very well. Strange.

>way longer than I would like to admit
if you were a b/tard 3 or 4 years ago you would have seen at least nightly a thread were Ben's cartoons were altered by shooping in A Wyatt Mann's images, mostly of Le Happy Merchant.
Ben has never "called out the jew", he doesn't want to touch that 3rd rail, that's his decision to make.

M00t ignored Ben's demands to delete or censor those cartoon threads.

Turns out also a jew was doing some of the fakes on Ben.

By now you rarely see these faked Ben cartoons any more.

I'm glad Sup Forums improved it's quality since then.

Kek why the fuck did he hate moot? He never had anything to do with Sup Forums

tuturu

Aww, he likes us

Mayuri a cute.
This is a fact

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Ben "Aryan Vs. Creditor" Garrison

is this the only board to have a sponsored cartoonist?

F

moot is the real name of the hacker "Sup Forums" that edited all of Ben's comics.

*hiroshim00t

She is mine

Wanna die?

Kinda yeah

But she's still mine

Go back to r9k you dirty jew

>expecting people to pick the cesspool that is Sup Forums for an AMA

Who are you?
She's mine and mine alone

>Sup Forums was supposed to be part of the brainwashing program
tell me more

an user that used to browse r9k

A bit amusing to see you here but I'm not surprised.

Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Ben knew that kike for what he was all along. He was about to get a taste of Ben "The Treblinka Terror" Garrison's justice and pussied out like a typical Jewish rat. Hiroshimoot is probably allied with Ben for historical Axis reasons.

Im not embarrassed.
Im mad.

>r9k tripfags on pol

:3

>poor mootykins takes the blame for Sup Forums trolls

s-sory moooooot

Fucking lol

Alright. Get ready to fight

ohio, right? I can visit in December

Based Ben "Puts the foot on m00t" Garrison

Singabore is fucking shit. The only guy I know from there was a weeb fuck who was scarred for life from all the conscription murder-suicides.

Serves you not-even-real-chinks right.

He was the founder of 9gag.

No. I live in maryland

>he doesn't know about the One Man Holocaust
how's summer, friend?

kek

Ben 'Crucify the Rabbi' Garrison ACTUALLY FUCKING DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt

Thank you for correcting the record.