Why do finns hate Finnswedes?

Why do finns hate Finnswedes?

Maybe. However ålanders aren't fenonswedes

We don't, we just laugh at them for being backwards hicks.

>We don't, we just laugh at them for being backwards hicks.

they should go independent and stop receiving our gibs and stop whining

Funny meme but removed from reality. Most Finland-Swedes live in rural areas and practice tomato farming or fishing, fisherman is the most statistically Finland-Swedish profession.
These noble families with old money number in the hundreds and never went anywhere near these hellholes I'm talking about.

Island niggers fuck out of Finland

hmmm....

Hi I like Finns

how would you deal with separatists and the fifth column in your country?

good goy

>how would you deal with separatists
Like we did with Skåne, merciless pounding of the separatist until they are gone. Fifth column is a challenge for the future in Sweden I think

>mfw fennoswedes are truly the jews of scandinavia
There's just 200 000 of them and they hold a signifficant power even outside Finland

Jörn Donners legacy in art is a picture of himself and a nude underage African girl

user, frend, finland is not in Scandinavia. The true jews ( historically speaking) of Scandinavia have always been the danes.

This is true. Even finlandswedes don't feel any connection with Ålänningar. They really are just Swedes who wound up in Finland by a fluke of law. Like Russians in Kazakstan or whatever.

I've gotten to learn a lot about Finlandswedes, Finlandfinns and others since I moved to Finland from Sweden a few months ago. It is a very weird relationship they have, and I find myself kind of hating both of them.

>Jörn Donners legacy in art is a picture of himself and a nude underage African girl
pretty good if you ask me

Fake news.

Ålänningar are Island Swedes and very nice and friendly people. I like them too but I also like Finns

>all those literal who's on the left
jarppi....

>start a sweden finland thread on Sup Forums
>get 1 trillion yous

>they hold a signifficant power even outside Finland
That's why I said that. Chairman and the CEO of Nordea are fennoswedes for example

Wahlroos is a fucking retard who is completely detached from reality. He told young Finns to go backpacking in South America for a year if they are struggling to find work.

well did you try it?

Knew it had to be proxy.