Brit/pol/ - Britain shall fight on, by God, we shall fight

>Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fro3J4n5_Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=7wiENQMc9g8

>May, Putin to form anti-globalist alliance with President Trump
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3732116/Theresa-May-Vladimir-Putin-agree-improve-relations-Kremlin-says.html

>Norway warns Britain, don't fall for the EFTA meme
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/norway-may-block-uk-return-to-european-free-trade-association

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Cuckwrangler pledges to keep Labour unelectable for foreseeable future
express.co.uk/news/politics/699169/Labour-Owen-Smith-EU-referendum-Brexit-Jeremy-Corbyn

>Labour election hopes dealt further blow in muslim electoral fraud crackdown
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/pickles-report-on-electoral-fraud-uk-government-finally-wakes-up-to-the-disaster-of-multiculturalism/

>Quintessentially British moderate muslim: 'killing infidels is just not cricket old beans'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

>Syrian economic migrants complain about all the free stuff and lack of war
express.co.uk/news/world/699026/Scottish-islanders-Syrian-refugees-Bute

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Biggins trolls JIDF on live TV, (((producers))) say he'll never work in Hollywood again
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/christopher-biggins-and-the-fall-of-civilisation/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynEOo28lsbc
youtube.com/watch?v=cnn3TVBDtcA
youtube.com/watch?v=kkC3chi_ysw
youtube.com/watch?v=svmva3kKNRo&index=34&list=FLFeRJA-BVnx4Be2x3mrCBOg
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's good info lad. Thanks for that. How did you find the job? I was offered a position doing it after doing door work but decided against it as I assumed I'd spend half my time upsetting poor people and that doesn't sit well with me.

I got the fine because I got jumped by 3 wogs and put 2 in hospital and punched a policeman who jumped in before identifying himself.

I will accept I was in the wrong but also think my punishment was too heavy. 150 hours community service and £1000 fine.

First for the queen

Who here /classical/

Classical Art?

Lads if we went to went to war with Russia because of 'Russian aggression' would you even fight for your country?

Classical Music?

That's some sweet art.

Yeah

So you have a criminal conviction ?
Are you concerned about how that will impact your future, or are criminal records not a big deal
I don't actually know desu

I would genuinely defect

Finally, a Brit/pol/ thread with a Thread Theme.

>How did you find the job?
My m8s Dad owns one of the big bailiff companies in London. Was ridiculous going round at 18-20 demanding money off adults and clamping their cars.

>I was offered a position doing it after doing door work but decided against it as I assumed I'd spend half my time upsetting poor people and that doesn't sit well with me.
Yeah it can be like that, also sketchy as we would go round at night clamping peoples cars on their drive. We never took anybody's stuff because you can judge whether people can pay or not.

>I got the fine because I got jumped by 3 wogs and put 2 in hospital and punched a policeman who jumped in before identifying himself.
I will accept I was in the wrong but also think my punishment was too heavy. 150 hours community service and £1000 fine.
Lol, there is definitely no way round it. Call up the court and offer to make an arrangement through them and not the bailiffs because they will add fees on. Definitely make sure the court communicate/notify the bailiff company you have an arrangement set up with them or they will keep pestering you, making visits, phone calls and adding fees on.

It depends on the situation lad. At the moment I'm not anti-Russia. Did you see Putin's recent speech about USA aggression? It's really worth a watch if not.

I'm not pro Russia, but I'm also not pro-USA (in its current form)

>Paddy being a traitor
Nothing new

>that THICC polish javelin thrower

jesus lads

Gershwin
youtube.com/watch?v=ynEOo28lsbc

Handel
youtube.com/watch?v=cnn3TVBDtcA

Mussorgsky
youtube.com/watch?v=kkC3chi_ysw

Why would you not join your liberators? If Russia falls the world is lost and globalists will have officially won. This is a battle of nationalism versus globalism. If you favour your nation, do not fight where your government sends you.

Yes, this

Not British atm though
Listening to Shostakovich

Thanks mate. I'm actually /a fucking leaf/ living in the UK.
>inb4 wow u shud get loads of pussy
actually I don't. Everyone assumes I do because of my accent but it isn't enough. I don't know if I'm just average looking or incredibly hard to get through to so it puts people off. I've been laid once in over two years. Went on a date with a Spanish girl I met on Tinder, we had two successful dates in my opinion. I don't know why, but I just didn't feel anything. I wasn't sure about her to begin with but I didn't feel anything when we held hands or hugged. Maybe I'm just not that attracted to her, I don't know. I kind of want to meet someone but at the same time, I know that I'm going to be held down because of it.

Not for that. I did have one for another thing but that's spent now. I'm not really bothered about how they'll affect me because once they're spent you can do pretty much anything and they're generally spent after 5 years.

If I wanted to work as a spy I'm sure it would be an issue but I can still be a teacher or a politician and I will be neither so everything else will be fine.

Criminal records ruining your life is a bit of a meme. My convictions are all because of a shit judicial system (inb4 everybody says that). I agree with one of them. The others can fuck off.

>liberators
Britain being liberated by Russia would mean Britain was defeated by Russia, and I'm not willing to let that happen.

HOAOHOAHHO

I'm far more worried about the United Kikes of America than Russia. USA/Saudi/Israel is the real problem.

>Handel
GOAT tier Composer. Good taste, lad.

Britain has already been defeated from the inside lad. It would be like fighting for Vichy France.

AGAIN?!

For you. It was a gorgeous plane.

anyone else find Sian Berry a qt? I know shes green party but jeez m8s

Sounds a bit Jewish desu

It's definitely a necessary job, but I don't think I could do it really. I just think I'd feel too bad for people and let them off all the time and make fuck all money for anybody,

There is definitely no way around it. I agree. I accept the ludicrous fine even if I disagree with it. And I was paying it off monthly (£100/month) but then I lost my job (redundancy) so I couldn't pay anymore. I will ring the courts tomorrow and do what you said. I really appreciate the advice lad. Cheers.

I would fight against any nation that threatens mine.

If the globalist elite wishes to force my people into a war with Russia, and Russia obliges, then I have made two enemies - those who wish to threaten my nation with war and those who wish to threaten my nation with diplomacy.

>Britain has already been defeated from the inside lad.
Then we'll undefeat ourselves

please witness, this has never happened to me before ;_;

One question. Will they definitely hand the debt back to themselves or will they allow the collection company to keep it. The company is Marston's if you've heard of them? They do HMRC collections and according to Google they have decent powers. I have no issue with private debts because I know I can just tell them to fuck off but considering this is with the court it's a bit of a shit situation.

usa #1

Witnessed.

>Sounds a bit Jewish desu
It was that why I stopped doing it

>I really appreciate the advice lad. Cheers.
No worries dude

>60%

well I've just googled the rules and found out I'm an Irish citizen through descent.

Don't know if I'm okay with this

>Then we'll undefeat ourselves.
Quintessentially British.

Ma faci foarte fericit

I would go about it as such:

>Make peace with Japan and give them most of our Asian colonies
>Defeat Germany
>Prepare a bit more
>Surprise attack Japan

Although, Japan may not make peace or respect the treaty.

However, we could always go about it in a more let America deal with Japan alone as we focus on fighting Germany. In the end, I believe that the loss of life from America and Japan would be so great that it would end up being a stalemate. You must remember, America never properly defeated Japan. It never invaded or entered Japanese homeland territory; all it did was fly a plane into two cities and nuke them. So, if they never invented the nuke the war between America and Japan would have ended very differently.
Hell, I think we could have built a nuke with the proper funding in 1944 or 1943.

youtube.com/watch?v=svmva3kKNRo&index=34&list=FLFeRJA-BVnx4Be2x3mrCBOg

That was last night's listening for me. Just put Shostakovich on, skipped through a few videos to see what I thought and I recognise them all. One of them people you hear but don't know. Cheers!

Thank you :3 Figured I'll please as well modern RAF enthusiasts.

Stayed up 'til all hours arguing with internet folk again lads

Makes me crave pancakes, honestly.

I...I...I... miss you Enoch...

Only you could save Britain...

Goodbye my BRITISH FRIENDS. KILLED. RUINED. KEBABED. IT'S OVER.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0

Don't worry about being a leaf, you're not showing your shitposting power level so it's fine.

And don't worry about not feeling anything. I go on about 5 dates a month from Tinder (since I split up with my ex and decided to just enjoy myself) and 3/5 of them I never see again. 2/5 I see again but of them I only continue with 1. I'd say for every 10 girls I meet I end up forming a reasonable relationship with 2 and end up sleeping with 1 of them.

I really recommend just playing the field. It might seem difficult but if you offer a girl a fun day out she'll nearly never say no. Suggest something like the zoo, ice skating, a day to a nearby town or etc and then you're both outside of your comfort zone. You have no other option but to have fun, and if you don't have fun, she's obviously not worth meeting again.

And don't be worried about being held down/held back by somebody. You don't need to marry them.... Just enjoy a few dates and keep in mind that you don't want/don't care about anything more.

Enoch Powell said in 1943 his plan would be
>Don't involve the U.S. in Europe
>Ally with Russia to defeat Germany but do not destroy her, only convince her she has lost
>Make peace with Japan but leave her navy intact
>Reinforce the Raj and the Suez

this way Europe is still strong but at peace, Japan keeps the US from deploying her entire Navy in the Atlantic and the Empire remains intact and we can activkey disobey the Americans with the RN as a feasible deterrent

What's with the nigger nose?

>Kebabed

Chuckled. I'm sorry.

Behave.

>Ally with Russia
But what if Cold War 2.0?

>One question. Will they definitely hand the debt back to themselves or will they allow the collection company to keep it. The company is Marston's if you've heard of them? They do HMRC collections and according to Google they have decent powers. I have no issue with private debts because I know I can just tell them to fuck off but considering this is with the court it's a bit of a shit situation.
To be honest its 50/50 whether or not they will accept the money once the debt is with the bailiff company. It usually depends on the mood of the person you talk to on the phone. So you have to be nice but insistent that you want to pay it through the court. Yeah Marestons is one of the big companies, they do all sorts of debts with courts, councils, landlords. Ye there's no way round it you have to pay, delaying it will only cost you money. Explain your situation to the court that you have lost your job and you can only afford say £50 a month because you are on JSA until you're back in employment. Don tell them you received redundancy pay. Call up citizens advice bureau tomorrow and explain your situation and whether or not the court is legally obliged to take payment of you directly instead of through the bailiff company. They are experts at all this stuff.

Stay strong Canadabro, you have it in you.

>ally with Russia

he's still got it wrong

Thanks guys

he said he didn't trust the Russians, but they are the lesser of two evils when involving the Americans.

The Soviets didn't concern themselves with the Empire the same way the US did I think, hopefully we wouldn't have the race to Berlin if we made peace earlier with Germany and no soviet occupation, a guarantee of independence from the Empire of Germany may have dissuaded Russia

That's enough spaceships for the day. Back to propeller era.

nice quads

Pretty funny senpai

propeller era = asthetic era

Near the time when the British Empire was going to leave India, a monarch consulted with the great speaker Mahatma Ghandi, ensuring him that once the Empire lives, the state of India would be chaos. Ghandi simply responded, "Yes, but it would be our chaos."

Seems like the people who voted remain really didn't learn a lot from Ghandi

Was the empire doomed to die after WW1 or could it have been saved?

>Soviets
>ever the lesser of two evils

This is the most beautiful British plane ever built desu.

What a shitty plan, total war was necessary.

That man knows it.

in regards to the British Empire, yes

The Soviets didn't have the covert war goal of dismantling the British Empire and no interest in the Raj

it would have saved the Empire

Soviets were anti-Imperialist, but I doubt they would have the power to hurt our Empire like the Americans did.

In this timeline we grew weak, whilst America grew strong by profiting off our desperation and struggle.

In Enoch's timeline we would weaken much, but America, nor the USSR would strengthen that much. Also, we could have had good relations with the USSR in Enoch's, granted we don't act like arseholes to the Commies.

It always had a chance to be saved. Just look at the ways WWII could have gone.

Thanks. I claim it for the Queen and her realms, the British Isles and Commonwealth.

I wish this analogy had been made during the campaign
Good job!

*we would weaken a bit (not as much as our timeline)

It has good genes from its glorious ancestors.

I agree but with his plan, if it worked, we would have saved the empire and the JOOS wouldn't have BTFO'd the world.

Beautiful.

One of my favourites, though not British, is the Saab 21.

The empire was too stretched there was no saving it. British companies probably make more money for the government now through corporations like BP,BAE systems, Rio Tinto, Anglo-America, HSBC. Than with the empire having to spend money on running a country

we would weaken yes, But Enoch saw the war as inevitable, it was merely a continuation of the first world war which still had not been resolved in his eyes.

You do highlight that America would still be very strong which is an issue. Enoch counter meausre was to keep Japan strong as a counter balance, But Japans imperial dreams included our lands

If Germany eneded WW2 defeated, but mostly entact, they would act as a buffer against further Soviet expansion and as you said their ability to attack the Empire was far smaller than the US, they couldn't compete with the RN.

I will go on to say that in later life Powell became anti-imperialist and said the Empire was doomed to fail regardless of the outcome of the world wars

>Money>Empire
>Jew

Twin-boom airplanes are gorgeous.

Parts of the Empire worth saving
>Ireland
>Australia
>Canada
>New Zealand
>Hong Kong
>Singapore
>Egypt
>Malta
>Cyprus
>Caribbean
>Gibraltar
>British overseas territories

Sound la

>no raj
do you even empire?

Influence and control>Empire

>Soviets were anti-Imperialist

desu they committed imperialism under the guise of 'liberation'

Real life. Britain ceased to be significant after the First World War. Now this little turd on the world map with the natives. Who believe that the world considered their opinions.