I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that’s all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you...

>I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that’s all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I wanted to SUCK your CLIT up between my teeth, YUM-YUM, Bevvie, oooohhhhh, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY, I wanted to put you in the cage ... and get the oven hot ... and feel your CUNT ... your plump CUNT ... and when it was plump enough to eat ... to eat ... EAT...
Fucking Christ how did Steven get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

grey2u.com/it-stephen-king?page=0%2525252C515,294
youtube.com/watch?v=ohiMfENoqlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY
God I don't think even Sup Forums tards can compete with this..

>tfw it's real

Post more

King is a Sup Forums tard

>>I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that’s all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I wanted to SUCK your CLIT up between my teeth, YUM-YUM, Bevvie, oooohhhhh, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY, I wanted to put you in the cage ... and get the oven hot ... and feel your CUNT ... your plump CUNT ... and when it was plump enough to eat ... to eat ... EAT...

What did he mean by this?

>YUM-YUM Bevvie
>YUMMY IN MY TUMMY

is that real?

Yeah the book is crazy. I think that was IT talking to her as her abusive father.

Will that be in the movie?

wtf IT's supposed to be a jolly alluring clown. Stephen King misses the point entirely.

you're alluring

grey2u.com/it-stephen-king?page=0%2525252C515,294

“Won’t do you any good to run, Bevvie,” her father

(my fadder)

told her, laughing. “We’ve waited a long time for this. This is going to be fun. This is going to be YUMMY in our TUMMIES.”

She looked back again and now her dead father was not wearing the witch’s black dress but the clown suit with the big orange buttons. There was a 1958-style coonskin cap, the kind popularized by Fess Parker in the Disney movie about Davy Crockett, perched on its head. In one hand it held a bunch of balloons. In the other it held the leg of a child like a chicken drumstick. Written on each balloon was the legend IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE.

“Tell your friends I am the last of a dying race,” it said, grinning its sunken grin as it staggered and lurched down the porch steps after her. “The only survivor of a dying planet. I have come to rob all the women ... rape all the men ... and learn to do the Peppermint Twist!”

It began to do a mad shuck-and-jive, balloons in one hand, severed, bleeding leg in the other.

I doubt it. There's plenty of stuff that will be left out for obvious reasons. The underage train on Bev. The one underage bully sucking off the other underage bully. Etc.

>YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY

>I have come to rob all the women ... rape all the men

Isn't that a bit backwards?

no

men can be raped too shitlord

>no sex scene
>no turtle
>no spider

absolutely
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

MRAs back to >>>/reddit/

>not show Pennywise as a giant spider like it did in the 1990 miniseries
>Instead, much like the original novel

hmm

There's already lots of turtle easter eggs. Like the wallpaper behind Bill in the latest trailer. His lego set. The things in the rainy street Georgie is running past.

ikr?

no maturin, no buy

I thought this was pasta. King is really fucked up.

>The only survivor of a dying planet. I have come to rob all the women ... rape all the men ... and learn to do the Peppermint Twist!”

Kek

>“Tell your friends I am the last of a dying race,” it said, grinning its sunken grin as it staggered and lurched down the porch steps after her. “The only survivor of a dying planet. I have come to rob all the women ... rape all the men ... and learn to do the Peppermint Twist!”

>It began to do a mad shuck-and-jive, balloons in one hand, severed, bleeding leg in the other.

I hope to fuck that will be in the next movie

>and learn to do the Peppermint Twist!
>IT began to do a mad shuck and jive

Holy fucking kek

>In the other it held the leg of a child like a chicken drumstick.
>It began to do a mad shuck-and-jive, balloons in one hand, severed, bleeding leg in the other.

>no sex scene
Don't even try to pretend you know why they wouldn't film that scene.

Vincent “Boogers” Taliendo had filled him in on the rest one day at school. What you did when you fucked, according to Boogers, was you rubbed your cock against a girl’s stomach until it got hard (your cock, not the girl’s stomach). Then you rubbed some more until you started to “get the feeling.” When Eddie asked what that meant, Boogers had only shaken his head in a mysterious way. Boogers said that you couldn’t describe it, but you’d know it as soon as you got it. He said you could practice by lying in the bathtub and rubbing your cock with Ivory soap (Eddie had tried this, but the only feeling he got was the need to urinate after awhile). Anyway, Boogers went on, after you “got the feeling,” this stuff came out of your penis. Most kids called it come, Boogers said, but his big brother had told him that the really scientific word for it was jizzum. And when you “got the feeling,” you had to grab your cock and aim it real fast so you could shoot the jizzum into the girl’s bellybutton as soon as it came out. It went down into her stomach and made a baby there.

Do girls like that? Eddie had asked Boogers Taliendo. He himself was sort of appalled.

I guess they must, Boogers had replied, looking mystified himself.

Sean got old

The idea of getting sex ed from someone called "Boogers" is fucking hilarious.

also
>rub your cock against a girls stomach until it got hard.(Your cock, not the girls stomach)
made me kek hardcore when I first read that.

>Henry stared at Patrick’s hand as if hypnotized. His lighter lay on the rocky scree beside him, reflecting hot afternoon sun. “Want me to put it in my mouth?” Patrick asked. His big, livery lips smiled complacently. “Huh?” Henry asked, as if startled from some deep dream. “I’ll put it in my mouth if you want. I don’t m—” Henry’s hand flashed out, half-curled, not quite a fist. Patrick was knocked sprawling
What the fuck is this. Kubrick would have been perfect for this fucking shit

"“How bout a blowjob, Eddie?” the apparition croaked, grinning with its remains of a mouth. It lilted, “Bobby does it for a dime, he will do it anytime, fifteen cents for overtime.” It winked. “That’s me, Eddie—Bob Gray. And now that we’ve been properly introduced ...” One of its hands splatted against Eddie’s right shoulder. Eddie screamed thinly."

the book is absolutely hilarious, i highly recommend.

no

What about the bullies flaming farts?

This reads like several shitposts I've seen on here.

Who /Belch/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=ohiMfENoqlo

This reads like those elongated BRAAAAAAAPposts

Does Stephen King come on this board and write some of those Brapcopypastas?

Why is Stephen King so based?

No it doesn't. God you're insufferable.

Every time I see a back-patting post on Facebook about how everyones proud the movie was made or how excited they are to see it, I'm always tempted to post "So, how awkward was it to film the preteen sewer orgy?" just to see the reaction. And to read the people that actually DEFEND the scene in the book despite the fact it makes no god damn sense.

>brappypasta

Fuck, Dafoe would have made a good Pennywise.

>Stephen King when asked about where his inspiration came from

The scene makes sense on first reading. It's been explained to idiots like you a 100, maybe 1000 times. You still keep your head in the sand. You're an idiot.

Develop your hypothesis

I do,” Patrick said. “I’ll tell you when. Get ready! . . . Get ready, it’s coming! Get . . . now!”

Henry flicked the lighter. At the same moment there was the unmistakable ripping sound of a really good fart. There was no mistaking that sound; Beverly had heard it enough in her own house, usually on Saturday night, after the beans and franks. A regular bear for his beans was her father. As Patrick blew off and Henry flicked the lighter, she saw something that made her jaw drop. A bright blue jet of flame appeared to roar directly out of Patrick’s bum. To Bev it looked like the pilot-light on a gas-burner.

“Holy shit, that hurts!” Victor roared.

“Twelve feet!” Henry bellowed. “I swear to God, Vic, twelve fuckin feet! I swear it on my mother’s name!”

“I don’t care if it was twenty fuckin feet, you burned my ass off!”

You know what, you're right.

It does make sense.

Stephen King, world-renowned author, wanted to write a scene so disturbing, so vile, just to see if he could get away with it. And he did, on both fronts.

A little girl gets fucked in a filthy sewer by a group of her male friends....so they can find their way back home. So they won't get lost.

MAKES
PERFECT
FUCKING
SENSE

>expecting any of the turtle god
>any sex
>anything involving graphic self masturbation
>in a cash grab movie meant to get a hold of the idiots who can't wait for the mindless halloween scaryyyyy movies

Stephen King's novels are fucking batshit retarded but expecting most of the stuff he writes to end up in his adaptations is even dumber.

it doesn't make sense in isolation but with context it's meant to illustrate a loss of innocence and the transition to adulthood. still, it's a bit ridiculous. i forget if king was still doing cocaine at the time.

So Pennywise was a fag?

I've explained it to you multiple times these past two years. No matter how many times you're told you still go "NUH UH!" It's fucking annoying. Please kill yourself.

Well pennywise was female.

Is there at least going to be It's giant crow form?

I hate when directors dumb things down for normies.

No because immediately after he wanted to eat Bev's yummy yummy cunny

And also he's trying to scared kids. If a leper came at you asking to suck your 11 year dick would you not be scared as fuck?

You mean Rodan?

I'm new on Sup Forums but I participated in the meme wars last year. Please explain it again.

using sex as the means of transcending beyond childhood is just a shallow excuse he wanted to justify writing about boys running a train on one girl.

probably no black spot scene at all

Nah, like a 10-foot tall crow.

>a giant spider, as he (infamously) did in the adaptation
You mean the adaptation that basically followed the fucking book, right?

>Instead, much like the original novel
This fucking nigger is expecting nobody read the fucking book.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna be pushing the child orgy pages pretty hard on social media.

No. Mike will see the Black Spot and the budget can't afford a giant bird. If you wanna talk dumb the kids seeing movie monsters was fucking dumb and it's smarter having them see tragedies connected to Derry's history.

you're not wrong, guy is fucked up and was probably on coke at the time. Still, I'd prefer if it was in the movie anyway. And taking out maturin and the spider form is fucking stupid

Steven King should be put down both for his affronts to literature and to our sensibilities as human beings.

The weirdest part isn't the sex scene itself, but how he describes how every cock feels inside of Bevy from her own perspective.
>He finished fast
>His cock was so big it kinda hurt

I guess it is one of the many parts he didn't remember writing because he was high/drunk.

>You mean the adaptation that basically followed the fucking book, right?

the 90s movie did not follow the book at all other than having a spider at the end

i think one of the trailers showed a reference to the black spot fire. but i doubt the giant crow will be in it. would take too long to explain.

The kids see a turtle in the movie. The turtle is references throughout the movie. You'll have to wait until the sequel to see cosmic shit. There wasn't even enough budget to film the smoke hole.

Both of them did, they had hands behind a burning door trying to get out, very clearly the Black Spot. Which I think it's a smart move replacing Mike's nightmare vision with the Black Spot instead of the Giant Claw.

Honestly instead of two movies they should have make a mini series like the did with 11.22.63 with 8 episodes and a halfway decent budget.
Granted there is nearly nothing supernatural which needs special effects in the story and it feature only a few main characters so the costs are much lower.

yeah, there's plenty to be streamlined from the novel.

>it's real

>I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that’s all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I wanted to SUCK your CLIT up between my teeth, YUM-YUM, Bevvie, oooohhhhh, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY, I wanted to put you in the cage ... and get the oven hot ... and feel your CUNT ... your plump CUNT ... and when it was plump enough to eat ... to eat ... EAT...

>Implying Kubrick would cringe shit like that
Come on, he cutted a lot of the bullshit The Shining had

would've made a good Joker desu

It is described as a big spider in the book though

>shuck-and-jive
what the fuck is it with King and that fucking word. all I've read from him is the stand and the dark tower but I feel like I've seen this multiple times.

The book was actually worse.

It's also described as being "the closest approximation the human mind was capable of creating" so it should look different.

are you seriously getting this upset over a Stephen king book?

>It's also described as being "the closest approximation the human mind was capable of creating" so it should look different.

That's why it looks like a drider

I thought it followed the books reasonably well in terms of the main plot

A lot was trimmed for time, but the core is still there

>not a single pic of the qt

What's wrong user? Don't you enjoy a good shuck-and-jive every now and again?

Yes, but ultimately what King described was a big spider

He should have been more vague with It

you have shit taste even for a pedo

You're the one crooning and moaning about a scene in the book.

Pretty great audiobook reading actually
I really only knew him from Wings when I heard it though so it was weird adjusting to that

You mean the red minge right? The actress has already been fucked while you're still a virgin.

>Eddie comes to her first, because he is the most frightened. He comes to her not as her friend of that summer, or as her brief lover now, but the way he would have come to his mother only three or four years ago, to be comforted; he doesn’t draw back from her smooth nakedness and at first she doubts if he even feels it. He is trembling, and although she holds him in the darkness is so perfect that even this close she cannot see him; except for the rough cast he might as well be a phantom.

>“What do you want?” he asks her.

>“You have to put your thing in me,” she says.

>He tries to pull back but she holds him [using force] and he subsides against her. She has heard someone — Ben, she thinks — draw in his breath.

>“Bevvie, I can’t do that. I don’t know how –“

>“I think it’s easy. But you’ll have to get undressed.” She thinks about the intricacies of managing cast and shirt, first somehow separating and then rejoining them, and amends, “Your pants, anyway.”

>“No, I can’t!” [“No” means “no”.] But she thinks part of him can, and wants to, because his trembling has stopped and she feels something small and hard which presses against the right side of her belly. [Classic rationalizations, according to the standard dogma: rapists justify themselves this way when victims are betrayed by their bodies. Eddie’s body is saying yes, but his mind is saying no.]

>no black spot
>no kitchener
>no turtle
>no fire hole
>no Patrick
>no Dorsey and Eddie Corcoran
>no Tom
>completely screw up the way that Vic and Belch die
>adult Henry is a 60+ year old rather than a 40 year old
>no crawling eye
>no 1930's gang gunfight
>no CHUD

That's off the top of my head. It's shit desu.

Lover?

I'm an old dirty man user. I got more pussy in my 20's then you'll get your whole life.

>A whole bunch of minor backstory stuff that is ultimately inconsequential to the main story

I accept your apology.

>“You can,” she says, and pulls him down. The surface beneath her bare back and legs is firm, clayey, dry. The distant thunder of the water is drowsy, soothing. She reaches for him. There is a moment when her father intervenes, harsh and forbidding, and then she closes her arms around Eddie’s neck, her smooth cheek against his smooth cheek, and as he tentatively touches her small breasts she sighs and thinks for the first time, This is Eddie, and she remembers a day in July — could it only have been last month? — when no one else turned up in the Barrens but Eddie, and he had a whole bunch of little Lulu comic books and they read together for most of the afternoon, Little Lulu looking for beebleberries and getting in all sorts of crazy situations. It had been fun.

>She thinks of birds; in particular of the grackles and starlings and crows that come back in the spring, and her hands go to his belt and loosen it, and he says again that he can’t do that; she tells him that he can [again overriding his protests], she knows he can, and what she feels is not shame or fear now but a kind of triumph.

>“Where?” he says, and that hard thing pushes urgently against her inner thigh.

>“Here,” she says.

>“Bevvie, I’ll fall on you!” he says, and she hears his breath start to whistle painfully.

>“I think that’s sort of the idea,” she tells him and holds him gently and guides him. He pushes forward too fast and there is pain.

Don't forget that Pennywise never tried to kill the kids. Goosebumps is more edgy than that shitty IT miniseries.

>CHUD is backstory

>CHUD
>minor
>not the single most important event that allows them to defeat IT rather than punching a shitty spider model to death

Still shit desu