awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Daemon_Targaryen
youtube.com/watch?v=WgYV81be3ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

First for cancellation of show

First for Blackfyre

>tfw no sansa that looks like she's supposed to

>showfags dont know who daemon targaryen is

Will they use forced perspective to make Johnny Stark appear taller than Danny?

where is uncle zombie?

so /got/..why are you awake at this hour?

Should i reread ASOIAF again?

GET OUT OF MY THREAD BLACKFYRE SCUM

emilia is reaaally short. shorter than ygritte

He already is, Emilia Clarke is fucking tiny

It's chilly.

My bad
Carry on

showfags forget every person wasnt showed like 5 episodes.

Showfags actually are only interested ind sex and shock scenes or for the mainstream characters like jon or dany

>Daemon
>Targaryen
OUTTA MY THREAD BLACKFYRE FUCKING SHIT

My throat is weirdly dry. I'm thinking I'll pass on tonight's sleep

wrong daemon you fucking dumb asses

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Daemon_Targaryen

I'm addicted to lurking.

The Blackfyres have tainted that name

Will dany make jon eat out her dragon pussy?

>a targ fucks with a targ
>create a 100% targ baby
>HUR DUR THEY WERENT MARRIED SO HE IS BASTARD XDD UNTERMENSCHEN HEHEEHE

family-name fags should kys because blood > family name

Littlefinger will be confirmed Targaryen in the next 2 episodes

>had trueborn children
>bastard child thinks he has a claim when legitimized
>people defend this

blackfyres did literally nothing wrong

I think she's gonna be uncooperative. Arya is gonna have to facetake her and marry Johnny

>Emilia is my height
okay

CIA will have such an anticlimactic arc in this show. Hyped up to be a sinister mastermind in seasons 3 and 4 (chaosh is a laddah, king of the ahses etc) only to be unceremoniously and abruptly killed off by le epic child assassin

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

The only good Daemon desu
He is a bastard though. And hopefully Daenerys will be useful for once and kill off the last of the Blackfyres for good.

Start with the Greeks, if you haven't already

Was there a worse king than Aegon the Unworthy?

Holy shit. She's 5'2". Are you a broad?

>he doesn't know about the rogue prince

Roose looked so fed up with Robb's shit throughout the whole campaign. It looked like he genuinely wanted to help Robb win the war but all Robb wanted to to do was fuck around with the volantis girl.

Is this possibly true or just a shitpost?

it's 10

Haven't you got a brother to murder? Kinslaying fucking shit

>sworn into the night's watch and become it's lord commander
>leave to fight other battles
>nobody questions it
>nobody trying to murder you for desertion

>falling for the timezone meme

tfw no hard-edged pragmatic king in the north with Roose as his Hand

>"The High Road's very pretty, though you'll have a hard time marching your army down it"

I consider him to be the worst just because of this legitimization fuckery. Nigger created all sorts of troubles for his descendants just because he was a cuck.
Delete this. It was an accident and things get heated in a melee.

If Robb did better and won the war, would Roose continue pretending to be a cool and trustworthy guy?

>Daario Naharis and the Second Sons

Speaking of which, where did that guy go? Is he leading the Dothraki on Storm's End?

dany left him behind to take care of slavers bay while she is away

A fuckin BROAD with FUKCEN TITS

It's probably true, the leaked script had sansa saying something like 'thanks for your lessons' just before CIA dies

If anyone should be blamed, it's that shithead Dunk

>idealistic young queen turns slavers bay into a hot dumpster fire
>leaves behind the cocky pretty boy to clean it up
>he only cares about banging her and now she's thousands of miles away

How long until slavery comes back?

rip slavers bay

She really is a terrible ruler, isn't she?

it's 9 o'clock ya dip

>cracked his skull apart with a mace
>accident

This delusion

CIA dies

>Back to Winterfell, a scene long coming…. Sansa gathers all the northern bannermen and the vale leaders… here when all the lords are present sansa calls on Arya to come forward which is when Arya starts to worry that this is her last day alive, sansa then says it’s time to judge the great treacheries and betrayals that have been done to the north and we will judge the person responsible for them, she looks straight at Arya, sansa then says “you need to tell me how many times you have betrayed the north”.. Arya is can’t believe her sister is saying this to her, sansa says it again “you need to tell me how many times you have betrayed the north, Lord Baelish”…. (fuuuuuuuuhh) at this moment sansa starts to name all his treacheries: “you killed Alyssa Arryn, (talks about the letter from Jon Arryn about Cersei and Jamie’s bastards which LF was also involved in his murder)” this is also when she pulls out the cat’s paw dagger and they ask him if he recognized the dagger which LF said belonged to Tyrion, but that they knew it was his…. Next to Sansa is bran who is the one that has told her all these things (one can only assume there is more) then Bran says “you once told my father ‘I told you not to trust me’ (first season)” LF is shocked when he hears this... then Sansa tells all the lords present how he sold her to the Bolton’s… LF realizes he’s pretty much fucked but he tries to LF his way out by feeding them lies and asking for help from Yohn Royce (vale guy with the oversized armor) and others and Friki says that LF ends up looking pretty pathetic now that he knows he’s pretty much dead… in the end Sansa tells LF “Lord Baelish, thank you for all your lessons” and after she tells him that Arya comes behind him and cut his throat… LF starts to choke in his own blood and falls to the ground holding his throat and dies…

she killed two of the slaving masters and convinced the last master to stop the war

that's good enough in D&Dverse

>"this can't be happening, I'm in charge here!"
holy shit he really said it, the absolute madman.

Worst downfall of all times

he was killed in a mutiny and so his watch had ended

>already did it once
>they came back and went to war with Dany
>she did it again

Well yeah, why wouldn't he?

I'm looking forward to seeing Viserion killed with an icicle spear by /ourguy/

I mean she came thru, tanked their economy while providing absolutely 0 alternative industry, then fucked off with their entire military and left them with cute mercenary to rule them the rest.

>Carcosa

>then fucked off with their entire military
Daario is dead, isn't he?

How does Arya keep getting surrounded by Chads?

Because he'd have to play second fiddle to Robb and retire back to the Dreadfort after the war. When he was Robb's adviser it seemed like he was planning something because he was going out of the way to seem especially trustworthy before betraying Robb. I can't imagine that he actually believed in Robb's cause or cared about the North's independence.

If he wasn't smart enough to gtfo, yeah almost assuredly.

It may have been books or show or neither , but I think I remember Roose saying that he did, initially, fully support Robb. After a while, he realised the war wasn't going to go in their favour and decided to 'take action'.

This also may just be a figment of my imagination so idk.

She will never love you Hotpie. Just hope she'll make you a royal chef when all this is over.

Roose is a sociopath so if he was ever truly helping Robb, he was doing it because he thought the Starks were still strong and it was smart to stay on their side. Once Robb proved what a beta bitch he was, Roose knew it was safe to start considering rebellion.

>enter Tywin "the Dwarf Cucker" Lannister

>I can't imagine that he actually believed in Robb's cause or cared about the North's independence.
But if he becomes a friend and strong ally of Robb then when Robb wins he also becomes more powerful. Not hard.

>I can't imagine that he actually believed in Robb's cause or cared about the North's independence.

You might be right there, but if Robb HAD won I don't see a viable way for Roose to revolt. I mean, he can't very well ask the Lannisters to back him after helping Robb sack the capital, no? Also, Robb would be a god in the North if his campaign was successful. Roose would be wise enough not to fuck with that.

Not your imagination, I also remember either hearing or reading that.

I may have read it in the books, or on a /got/ poster, or I may have heard it from the show. I can't remember, its been too long.

Would love for someone to confirm. But I also had the idea that Roose fully supported Robb and it was after being let down by Robb's priorities that he switches sides.

>he's browsing /got/ on a friday night

>its saturday afternoon

>Still watching this shit show.

do they still send not aired episodes to some people? can they get leaked again?

this is highly offensive, please delete this post, i am literally shaking right now

lmao at your life, kid

Not watching it to see if the leaks are real and he leaves for Pike with no further attachments to Cersei

What exactly happened to them this season though, there are so many leaks there must be multiple people that decided to just leak everything into the internet for no reason apart than lulz

how did they do it while keeping their job?

Yes user, we all know it went to shit after Season 4 ended, stop reminding us.

apparently those leaks were released before editing was finished, so based on scripts and story boards. its why some haven't lined up properly.

one of the claimants of the throne of Yi-Ti is a sorcerer known as the Yellow Emperor, who rules Carcosa

heck

>the leaks come from some guy searching their trash bins

youtube.com/watch?v=WgYV81be3ls

/our guy/ who does not watching the show talks about spin-offs

Can Arya take the face of white walkers?

>Knows the show is shit
>Still watches it.

when did you realized everything prior to season 7 was filler?

>muh bastardy
>muh meaningless legitimacy
Fuck off, faggots.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

its 7:45pm moron

>implying rhaegar isn't reek

>youre pretty
did the writers shoehorn in this line because they felt bad for quasimodo williams

Why do people link this shit to True Detective? Carcosa is from The King in Yellow, one of the most famous weird fiction books. The names Carcosa and Yellow King are referenced in a lot of stuff because of it.