youtube.com/watch?v=pM_e7DIkrxI
youtube.com/watch?v=HGt_e5qHm18
youtube.com/watch?v=-n3MV9BlqM0
drawntogether.wikia.com/wiki/The_Jew_Producer
youtu.be/sZHCVyllnck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DUDE EDGY CARTOONS LMFAO

Edgy can also be funny.
Usually it's shit, but Drawn Together worked.

Found the redditor.

DT was the perfect balance between gross out shock humor and witty rapidfire jokes. Also perfect use of production music and great animation easter eggs.

>politically incorrect cartoons

Why can't this come back bros?

Would you?

Because people are too stupid and easily triggered at someone simply farting.
Why not. Girls vaginas already have the potential to smell like rotting fish and eggs, smelling like octopus can't be that much worse.

will you please be like the genocide in sudan and turn yo head

I laughed out of my mouth at this show on the television

Too racist.

I think you're secretly the racist.

Yes it can, unfortunately this isn't the case, this show is modern Family Guy tier

DT doesn't devolve into hamfisted and fake dramatic lecturing like FG does literally every single episode. It's just all out gags for 20 minutes.

>entire first season is literally "it's okay 2 b gay Xander xD"

He was straight the first season.

Literally only Foxxy encourages him while everyone else makes fun of him because he's a faggot.

Shamelessly fapped to xandir whenever this came on. Perfect boipuscy.

Complete faggot.

I don't think he would argue with that

Post xandir r34

Never will I find a gif that as accurately reflects my life as this.

It was a pretty good show. One of the few that knew to end before it turned to shit.

Hell even the movies were passable.

One of the only shows to play edginess without going too far

The show was hit and miss for me, but there were some god-tier jokes scattered inside of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZUloUdFtSM

i love when american dad stole that joke.

Fuckers

This. It's a fine balance most don't find.

And yet it still goes above and beyond any other show that exists.

Xander was the only cartoon I thought to myself. " I wanna fuck that cartoon" not even gay so it confused me. Glad it was canceled so I could bury that thought.

I swear this show and Ed Edd n Eddy had the best background gags and sound effects

youtube.com/watch?v=pM_e7DIkrxI

>tfw Family Guy stole this joke and dumbed it down to a scarecrow of Hitler because the audience was too retarded to get it

My go-to example why DT is wittier than most shows.

I like how even when the show got political, it made absolutely no sence.

>literally tumblur/pol/

This shows was way ahead of its time.

came here to post this

everyone makes fun of him being homosexual and it's presented as the disgusting thing that it is. If you think the show was pro-gay you weren't paying attention.

And it was actually a good joke about life. The Jewish Conservative Pro Life Born Again Overweight Asian Indian Homophobic Lesbian Broad Who Cuts Herself Is a great character to experience individualism and that people as humans can seem contradict ourselves.

i fapped to clara when she was trying to turn xander straight

>that killroy reference
it's almost as if the show was actually smart the whole time, which probably can't be right

That's how I feel.

AIDS walk and the hunting episode are some of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=HGt_e5qHm18
How did they get away with it?

SPONSOR ME!!!!

Glorious Teenage Faps.

>tfw this thread caused me to look up Tara Strong and she was a kike the whole time

SHE'S WHAT?!

She also voiced just about every best girl in every series.

>no glorious r34
>google it
>it's all Captain Hero boning Xandir up the ass

yup. either this show was her getting rid of her jewish guilt or she was doing everything ironically
This is what really hits me, because now I don't know if I can look at Teen Titans the same way. Raven was best girl and she was a kike! A kike!

>wrong arm

D R O P P E D

It has been confirmed on multiple occasions that she did nothing wrong.

Fuck off with your kikeshit.

The princess having daddy issues was super realistic though, even my sister has them and she was never neglected in any way.

I remember watching this shit when I was like 8, not a show I'd want to show my kids

>even my sister has them and she was never neglected
She probably wanted your dad's (or even your) cock, but was neglected by not getting it.

>How did they get away with it?

Because the producers were jews.

Jews are allowed to make fun of jews. Same reason why South Park has so many jew jokes.

They even had a character named "the jew producer".

This show is so disgusting that I couldn't even watch it when I was 14 years old. How do you people watch this crap?

foxxy>clara

prove me wrong

It's weird seeing Trump references in older stuff now that he's the president.

>Xandir's VA is gay
>Whole point of Clara's character is to show how being sheltered made her a racist and homophobic arsehole
>Being gay not even presented as a big deal afterwards
There was a whole gag for "drink everytime something gay happens" in episode. If you think the message was lynch the fags you weren't paying attention.

I don't think that's a Trump reference.

>liking niggers

Oh, it is. Youtube and listen to his voice. His hair is also based on it.

Ikr? And this was a while back.

> I don't think that's a Trump reference.

It is, you fucking retard. The whole S1 finale was a spoof of "The Apprentice".

>Oh, it is. Youtube and listen to his voice. His hair is also based on it.
This is the clear trump reference
youtube.com/watch?v=-n3MV9BlqM0

>Edgy can also be funny.

Drawn Together isn't funny

epic

simply epic

equal hits and misses with jokes, but the good jokes are the best

Metalocalypse is a good example of edgy and funny. The edge is a stark contrast to the obliviousness and general innocence of the characters.

Drawn Together has no tact when it comes to edge. Every character is a rapist or a pedophile or whatever the script needs them to be in order to achieve the lazy punchline.

Don't even get me started on the pure salt that was the movie.

he was the first rule34 I looked up online, I always hated when he died in episodes

whats the joke?

I LIT A HOMELESS GIRL ON FIRE

> that little hair pull

So is the Jew Producer
drawntogether.wikia.com/wiki/The_Jew_Producer

Can you imagine Sup Forums's reaction if this came out today?
>Leftist propaganda!
>A black woman who don't need no man?!
>A disgusting roastie
>Two faggots? I'm tired of this being forced on me
>why is the only strong white male constantly emasculated and probably closet gay?
>muh anime reference for plebs
This is why we can't have nice things anymore

>great! Now I have a show that can entertain kids, annoy adults, AND funny third thing!"
obliterated an entire joke setup, they'd get respect

Dudebro. Basically idiocracy before idiocracy, but between Chads.

You've been the only one in this thread to say anything like that, though.

Sup Forums loves this show, or at least used to. They make plenty of race and jew jokes, and there is hazing of the gay. Ling Ling is a bunch of Asian stereotypes, etc.

>dudebros act like dudebros

what's the joke?
is it that they said "vagina" funny?

Captain hero did gay shit with xandir I think. His urges were at least made obvious and the women did lesbian shit often

/r/television and film BTFO

you just had to be there, christ, go away

Just because a show aligns itself with my political beliefs doesn't mean that I have to find it funny.

How fucking mindless are you? You must have been 12 or younger when this came out, right?

You have a stunted sense of humour.

You're like a trained seal; clapping because you see something that you recognise.

>LOL DUDEBROS, AM I RIGHT?

Last spoonfeed.

youtu.be/sZHCVyllnck

>everybody else getting the joke but not me means they're wrong, they've not explained it to me, please please feed me
no

There isn't a joke to get. That's the point.

>too young and autistic to realize that comedy changes over time

True funny is putting aside you political beliefs and being able to laugh at anything. Older shows like Drawn Together took shots at both sides, that is no longer the case. And I am likely older than you, not that it is relevant.

nah it was kind of garbage. Only thing it had going for it was the fact that it allowed itself to be genuinely offensive instead of the light hearted ribbing that other shows do which allowed for at least a few funny jokes. ex: mormon funeral, the board of education episode. The problem came from the fact that it just kept going on long after they ran out of ideas with every joke relying on the same 4 tropes that each character was meant to represent. Instead of these tropes being just part of their characters with jokes built around them they were the centerpiece of every joke in the show which meant that things got stale very quickly. There was only so many times they could make a "xandir is gay", "toot is fat", and "clara is white and christian" joke before it just stopped being funny.

How long until you realise that you only enjoy the show because of nostalgia.

You were born after 1992. Tell me you weren't.

I'll throw my hat in and try to explain. It's most a lot of smaller things and the delivery.

>"Hero shield" is just a person C.H held in front of himself during a fire fight
>The overtly hetero robot has a built in beer tap and hand for high fives.
>He makes two holes going to one room
>He destroys the house getting a cup that doesn't even belong to him
>They say bagina.
I suppose that last one is just silly.

The whole time they don't linger on a single joke, it's all rapid fire delivery. If the joke hits or misses, at least the pacing is excellent. It adds to the wittier jokes, and disguises the dumber ones.

If it were new Simpsons or Rick and Morty they would repeat it a couple of times to make sure the audience got the joke.

The difference between the Jewish Conservative Pro Life Born Again Overweight Asian Indian Homophobic Lesbian Broad Who Cuts Herself and a regular tumblr user is that the Jewish Conservative Pro Life Born Again Overweight Asian Indian Homophobic Lesbian Broad Who Cuts Herself can at least give decent constructive criticism.

season 1 and 2 were great. Nothing sacred and all that. season 3 indicated a serious drop in quality. did the writers all simultaneously get shitcanned or did they just develop brain tumors?

Seriously what the fuck happened? I want to know but whenever I bother to look the show up all I get is some dude's shitty life story of the same name

>True funny is putting aside you political beliefs and being able to laugh at anything.
What difference does it make if it isn't funny?

>If it were new Simpsons or Rick and Morty they would repeat it a couple of times to make sure the audience got the joke.
They say "bagina" like half a dozen times in that clip