Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
youtube.com/watch?v=zPxhdo4HDgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Homosexuality was a mistake

he says, on one of the gayest boards

No use in preaching to the choir.

DUDE TRUMP LMAO

Uhh... are you homophobic or something??

>tfw thinktanking ways to turn gay scene culture into a neofascist strike force against the multiculti monsters that made them
I call it the Rainbow Golem Project. Gay white men who dutifully promote the breeder standard in society, and do their duty in childrearing for adoptive couples ready to raise semi-clean genetics by donating healthy augmented sperm, will be rewarded with endless fuck-parties and army jobs, and ride in white lion transforming mech suits, hitting showers after a hard day's work pozzing Jew negholes with mecha dicks.

yes

Dude what the fuck are you talking about?

he guy's face in the last panel reminds me of pic related

>Let's have a measured, reasonable discussion where both sides are allowed to make their points and debate them out rationally
>UM EXCUSE ME ARE YOU KIDDING WHAT THE FUCK THERE IS ONLY ONE FUCKING SIDE AND THAT'S MY SIDE, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A FUCKING LUNATIC WHO SHOULD BE JAILED AND/OR KILLED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

If you lost to the retard what does that make you?

I'm talking about the future, you fucking trash.

>he doesn't make political comics related to video games

I pity you OP.

Sounds like someone who needs to be explained to why you shouldn't punch a baby.

>superhero in charge of debating why its bad for a superhero to be leader

I think he's more annoyed at the blatant Trump strawman/metaphor. I mean, he's an idiot but I don't think he's an intergalactic despot who wants to punch babies.

Gundam political cartoons are my favorite

I don't think that's what he was saying. Rather, if you disagree with someone's stance you actually have to argue why they're wrong. You can't just declare them wrong without counter points. We all agree the enslavement of humanity is wrong, but if someone proposes it you can't just say "no that's wrong, get off the stage" you have to provide a (very easy) counterargument as to why.

>POLITICS ARE SCARY AND CONFUSING
Ooooohmahgawd bitch fuck off.

What is it with Japanese mech anime and destroying Sydney by the way? Australia's probably the least offensive first world country.

Would you punch a baby if it would save the world?

>Somehow we managed to end up with Trump and Hillary as our candidates
Shit, if you were told about this 10 years ago, would you have believed it?

>would you punch a baby
Quit reading, answer is yes.

incentivizing homosexuality with lion mechs would be insanely counterproductive dude

you forget the "much"

The Hillary part is believable since she's never been subtle about her political ambitions and was Obama's chief rival for the nomination in 2008. The fact that the GOP allowed Trump to hijack their party is the fun part.

Because Japanese people care about Sydney. It's a vacation spot and many people go there for work. It matters more to them than New York City or LA.

who hurt u

Of course, if you don't save the world the baby is just going to die anyway.

You mean enus homo? Hell yes I'm scared
Human kind are causing the 6th mass extinction in a rapid rate. Many other animals have a natural fear of all human species like lions and bears.
It's crazy not to.

hehe

>Hillary
Yes, the Democrats have been pushing her since Bill and she has fingers in everyone's pockets as well as some friends at Goldman Sachs.
>Trump
God no, let alone him becoming the champion of the silent majority working class.

>tfw America's two party system is bullshit and Johnson is an establishment republican in libertarian clothing

Not just mech anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPxhdo4HDgg

The point is if it's such an easy, obvious counter-argument, why are you even giving this person airtime? Why are they being presented as a "side" in a debate?

That's the entire joke, that Darkseid there holds such an extreme, illogical viewpoint that nobody would agree with, so who is he supposed to be representing in this debate? It's a waste of time that serves nobody.

>Because Japanese people care about Sydney. It's a vacation spot and many people go there for work. It matters more to them than New York City or LA.
Best allies, can't wait to kill Chinese with them in the South China Sea during WW3.

>implying a mass extinction isn't completely natural anyway and we should interfere with nature.

Lord Killroy only had a moment to state his point of view, so he choose the most important, which of course is the enslavement of humanity.

We have no idea where he would go with this, or how exactly this would be a good thing for anyone.

Wonderella used up her moment to say he was dumbass before she even heard his entire argument.

>The fact that the GOP allowed Trump to hijack their party is the fun part.

I never in a million years would've seen that coming.

Because the best way to kill bad ideas is debate. See the National Party in England.

Not that it matters, the comic is a huge strawman.

t. sicko

I am literally SHAKING right now

I mean LITERALLY shaking right now.

I MEAN CMON

IT'S 2016

A glorious future awaits us.

Trumpseid gets airtime because Trumpseid brings in ratings.

What they didn't count on was ratings turning into votes.

If anything, I'm just getting bored with all of the leftist tantrums over Trump, I mean how petty do you have to be to create a fucking naked statue of a dude you don't like?

>Donald J Duck.webm
>Trump isn't Donald
>Hillary is Donald

Who can defeat the mighty Obabo?

I feel like it's literally just one person constantly saying this.

even gayer than /y/?

>webm
That's fucking brilliant. I can't wait for these debates and election night and I'm not even 'murrican. I hope Trump wins just for the lulz.

i'm upset that i could hear it in his snobbish voice

One filled with jihad?

You know in fairness a few of those times were nerve gas.

I mean that's not better it's just different.

>Dude, democracy sucks LMAO
>Dude, only people of my party should get any votes, LMAO
>Dude, people are too stupid to decide things for themselves, the media needs to acknowledge this and stop broadcasting points I may disagree with LMAO

>tfw already know what jaunty Irish jig shes fiddling

Then again there really is only 1 jaunty Irish jig.

Sup Forums is not gay, Sup Forums is xenophilic

The Colonel can.

>spot the buttmad Trump supporter
You forgot your Pepe

Sup Forums isn't gay, just filled with cunts.

Allowing trannies in and not forming armed protection groups after marriage equality instead of demanding lip service for everything gay related was the mistake.

True... true.

Difference is, they probably don't tell the politicians what the questions are ahead of time.

When you surprise them like that, you get magic like George "My favorite political philosopher is Jesus Christ" Bush.

No, Sup Forums is pretty fucking gay. You been in a Ladybug thread recently? Presented with the choice of a nubile teenage girl and a pretty teenage boy, Sup Forums always goes for the boy.

>Dude, people with different opinions are buttmad LMAO
>Dude, why would anyoen defend free speech if its not for something I personally support LMAO

It might be funny for a little while, but come January 2017 even you will be upset.

>wall of text people actually read
Really?

That's not fair, Chat is a slutboy and you know it

Oh no, Sup Forums is also gayer than Elton John. You want proof, start a "best asses in comics" thread, and specifically put, I don't know, 90's cartoon Rogue as the OP, and see how long it takes for someone to post Spider-Man or Nightwing.

>Sup Forums always goes for the boy.

Don't lump us all in with cartoonfags.

Still forgot your Pepe, son

>George "My favorite political philosopher is Jesus Christ" Bush.

How the fuck else would you expect him to answer that question?

Don't overthink it.

Sup Forums likes men and women of nearly every species, it's not hard to slap bedroom eyes on something and find someone on Sup Forums jerking off to it

Because Zeeks are dumb fucks.

No, really. The Zeon space forces were attempting to use the colony drop to target the primary Earth Federation headquarters, Jaburo, in South America. However, despite their lack of mobile suits, the Earth Federation forces managed to inflict enough damage on the encroaching colony and fleet to fuck up its trajectory so hard it hit Australia.

Of course, the Zeeks had already gassed a bunch of colonies, and would try this sort of thing again in the One Year War, but this would lead to quick nuclear exchanges which would in turn lead to the Antarctic Treaty, a document attempting to prevent the general use of nuclear weapons between the two sides.

Future drop attempts would be on various other locations, including the continental United States, Dublin, and the entire Earth in and of itself.

Watch Gundam. It's a fun franchise.
Production order, series > movies.

It would literally be the first post, maybe second if someone posts Rocaforts Velocity.
Rocafort does draw some pretty, pretty boys though.

i gotchu senpai

Why are Trump supporters so thin-skinned?

Recently finished Zeta gundam.personally.
I'm procrastinating on watching double zeta but zeta was sublime.

Man Jared just couldn't stop killing cyber new-types could he?

You have done well my son, the future of Sup Forums is in good hands

Side note: only one colony was ever dropped during the One Year War. This would be known as Operation British.

Other colony drops belonged to other conflicts, namely the fight against the insurgent Delaz Fleet, the war against Neo-Zeon, and Char trying to fuck the Earth.

>In Texas Jill Stein is tied with a dead gorilla but falling behind a meme in the polls.
I can't wait for the 2020 election.

Ironically, they need a safe space when their meme candidate gets bad-mouthed.
And before you ask what I mean by meme candidate? is all the explaination I need.

They're following their leader

I unironically agree with this.

Because they know their meme candidate can't ever win.

>Glowing Red Eyes are the bleached assholes of superpowers
Whatever, Lex.

Does it get better after 0079? I dropped out halfway through because it ended up feeling so repetitive

>throwing a bone at LGBTs doesn't in fact make up for the years-long accumulation of civil unrest, widening economic inequalities, worsening standards of life and overall social collapse of the USA
No, I sure don't know what's happening...

Mr. Gax has all the answers.

Could be worse.
Could be Hillary!

Procrastinating on ZZ can be a good thing, it's quite different in tone from Zeta initially and this makes it very divisive.

Personally I really enjoyed ZZ. Hope you do too when you get to it, but do enjoy judging for yourself.

Good MS too. I've been thinking of getting a Dreissen HGUC but they're expensive.

>Char "muh spacenoids" Aznable

America elected Bush twice so that isn't a great example.

Sup Forums is full of paedophiles. They aren't exclusively gay. Check the "Ben 10" threads.

Because Trump brings that out in people. Not just supporters either, have you seen his detractors?

Polls are super serious business, mister.