youtu.be/2U34xsSZ5PA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tom cruise audited the hell out of a comeback

youtube.com/watch?v=9D7WzCDT_0s

>So, I guess I should start a new one!

Nope.

>Well it's called "fantasy" for a reason

>Do you seriously believe they will let you join in?

>Sup Forums is Jonah Hill
Where do I collect my lifetime supply of money and Subway?

As for a comeback I would have just played up being offended like 'WOW, French tv is mean! Next time we're going to Italy.'

>Trump was right.

>literally made a man cry with his words

cruise is godlike

inb4 a retard acts like he lost weight for the woman

youtube.com/watch?v=lRSKIXpvnWA

Published on Aug 3, 2016

he was already fucking losing weight

weak

How would Patrice O'Neal have handled this?

Patrice o neal would probably say that both men she was interested would rather fuck each other over touching her french stinkhole and that even patrice himself woudn't touch her since theres a line of young latinas wating for him in brazil, would sugest her buying a dildo.

>Honey, WW2 is over, you don't have to lie under americans anymore.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

who was that fucking disgusting troll that came to "protect" tom?

try harder

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

>tfw you realize it was actually acid and had no effect on him because of scientology powers

Well when she started talking about sex I would of interupted with
"Listen if I wasnted to know about your weird sexual fantasy id juat ask your producer because thats clearly how you got the job"

Of you really want to drive the nail home wait a beat and call her a whore

you have to go back

God what an absolute faggot. It's a lighthearted prank that anyone who wasn't used to getting their asshole kissed 24/7 would laugh off.

nah it was a dickish thing to do. he was right to call him out.

You first

He should have just said "okay I'll leave then" and left her to sit alone and look like a cunt. Getting all whiny and mad is where he went wrong. RDJ did it right youtu.be/gYrporR9hHE

it would have been even more pathetic to just leave. RDJs situation was far different.

youtu.be/2U34xsSZ5PA

maybe. i got so ass demolished in a thread earlier that i closed the internet and went for a drive. thought of the perfect retort but the thread 404d. could have been a girl user, i don't know for sure.

RDJ was one of the very few actors in Hollywood I legitimately liked as both an actor and genuine person until he cucked for Hillary during the election.

this happened to me yesterday user, you're not alone

You've never put your sperm in a spray bottle before and went around spraying people in the face? Most people are too much of a pussy to make a big deal about it, they just laugh it off. Laugh off the fact that I just gave you hepatitis B fucking beta cowards.

Not really. She made a joke insult about wanting him to leave. He was doing her a favor by being there. Getting up to leave would have left her with nothing and he would have been the one in control. Asking "why would you say that?" to someone talking shit about you couldn't be any more pathetic

>be a dick
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO HAHA EPIC

He'd already lost the weight and then put it back on

each thread has at least one decent response that gets buried under autistic fantasies of jonah raping the presenter at gunpoint and/or shooting into the audience. it's kind of telling.

spoken like a person who never would have that happen to them. he probably has on makeup. also you never know with fans. some are crazy. you cant just let a interviewer do that and get away with it to put on tv or whatever. it would start happening constantly if he let that slide

It would have made him look like a crybaby. He is at least getting sympathy now.

Agree and amplify, go on a huge rant about how french women only want lanky spineless cucks because they're MASSIVE BITCHES

>Is the joke supposed to be that I'm not as attractive as DiCaprio and Brad Pitt? OK, I'm just clarifying there wasn't some other aspect of the joke lost in translation. Was there some sort of question or are we done?

Are hotel room threesomes how you got your job as a weather girl?

Were you fantasizing about DiCaprio and Brad Pitt when you were fucking your producers to get this job?

Use her joke as some kind of commentary on women and turn the show into WW3.

I really doubt you'd be saying this if some random asshole sprayed you on the street. We all know you wouldn't call him out but you'd furiously replay it in your head over and over again for years

>That's hilarious,uhh, what was your name again?
This is the best response I've seen from all the threads. perfect amount banter to aloofness

I can actually see that wiping the smirk of her face.

Haha jeez your weather girls a bit wild isn't she? What was her prediction for yesterday? It will be sunny with a chance of me getting fucked in the ass by a pack of niggers in the afternoon?

/thread

yeah right faggot. you would take a water gun to the face at a big red carpet premiere that you bought a fucking suit and came out of your way to be there?

no you wouldn't faggot. no you most certainly wouldn't. you would probably have fought the fag you mongrel.

Sounds like a pretty butt blasted response tbqh senpai, falling back on "I'm a celebrity your a nobody"

WE HAVE A WINNER

>Where do I collect my lifetime supply of money and Subway?
>Sup Forums is you

Leo and Brad Pitt huh? So you want a taste of the Hollywood life hmm? Well, you don't deserve that. You deserve shit
>At this point Jonah jumps out of the chair, crawls over to the French girl and tackles her
>They wouldn't want you, my dear. You aren't even good enough to be a 10$ backpage whore. No, you'll be my virgin fart slave
>Jonah's crushing weight is too much for the weather girl, she is no match. He sits his 350 lb, dingle berry infested ass on her face
>"Ya know I tried some of your local cuisine, it didn't really sit right HAHAHA."
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT*
>her screams of broken English are muttered by his layers of fat
>"NOOO STOP, STINKY."
>*BRAAAAAAAAPT*
>"Yes, breath it in my dear, that's the only taste of the Hollywood life you will ever experience!"
Should've done this desu

I always start to type posts like these but halfway through I feel like they are dumb and no one will enjoy them and stop. I giggled though thanks

SAUCE for the video? No idea what anyone is talking about

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I wrote my own plays and performed them in the Black and White bar in the East Village neighborhood of New York City, and I’ve been involved in numerous films directed by Judd Apatow, and I have over 300 credited appearances. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top fat funnyman in the entire showbiz industry. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over cable television? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Jewish lawyers across the USA and this video is being taken down left and right so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your career. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can buy you out in seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my "Wall Street" money. Not only am I extensively training to lose weight again, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Subway sandwiches and I will use it to its full extent to wipe that miserable smirk off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will call you a faggot and not even apologize this time. Your careers fucking dead, kiddo.

No there was a good comeback in a tom cruise thread, someone must have the screen cap.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

Well you know what they say bitch. It's a dog eat dog world and I'm the motherfucking Chinaman

Why would you want to watch two men fuck each other?

Too much insecurity in most of these comebacks, like a snake biting in self defense rather than as an act of predation. Jonah Hill has an image to uphold so he cannot just say anything or else he will come off as insecure. The best move is to do nothing and just let the video go viral and let the internet descend on her. If it doesn't Hill will still wake up the next day a millionaire with celebrity friends and connections while she's still a nobody weather girl.

Is he autistic?

Jokes on her, hill looks buff now

>You see this Subway? You see this Subway? That sandwich costs more than your car. I made $9,000,000 last year. How much'd you make? You see, toots, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice gal? I don't give a shit. Good mother? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids.

Caspere knew this

There is no good comeback. You know the old story where a piece of trash says something funny and nobody laughs but then the genetically gifted person says the same joke and everybody laughs? It's like that. Jonah Hill is the piece of shit. A comeback from him simply can not land.

Perhaps it would have more impact if you didn't have a fucking stroke during delivery?

I liked one I saw in another thread, which was something like
>We all have fantasies.

There is indeed no goo comeback. If Jonah wasn't fat, she wouldn't even have made that joke. The come back would have been snapping his fingers and becoming thin which is impossible. It's funny there's a picture with other celebs laughing off the joke in comparison to Jonah melting down. The difference is that they weren't fat therefore the joke wouldn't affect them as it affected Jonah.

I think having a gigantic penis would've been a great comeback. It's topical and would shut her the fuck up.

Jonah looks buff as fuck now, and this photo was a few months ago. That's his comeback right there, not some shitty quip.

The girl would probably be wet if she saw him now.

Sup Forums's been trying to think of a comeback for a while now, but I'm beginning to wonder whether or not it took her the same amount to think up the joke. Can you imagine hundreds of NEETs on Frenchan, spending year after year shitposting until they got it?

Except that the location of his nipples is disturbing. He was so fat, his skin surface is largely superior to his inner body.

>I guess that's why they call it a fantasy, if they met you for real Leo and Brad would leave too
Easy

who is this fat poo in loo interviewer guy? i've seen quite a few videos of celebs shutting him down hard and now i'm finally interested enough to wanna see more...

diversity hire who can't do his job

>being so butthurt by a joke that you lock yourself inside a gym and lose the weight over the next couple of months
he sure showed her

This desu

>it's because I'm jewish? Are you antisemitic by any chance? Your boyfriend is muslim, isn't he…you know my Grandparents survived Ausschwitz? I'm sorry that I am not attractive AND jewish. Go on, laugh about it and get you pat on your head from your boyfriend later. I'm used to this hate towards my people. I hope one day you'll see your error and how much you hurted me.

>well you'll be missing out on my footlong sub if you know what i mean

KINO

>the jerk store called, they're running out of you!

DID THEY BUS IN SPECIAL ED KIDS FOR THE AUDIENCE?

>THESE ARE 10/10'S IN FRANCE

best comeback so far

Imagine having all these people laughing at you on live television.

jesus it must have been like a scene from a tim burton movie.

>"I've fucked fat girls hotter than you."

So is this woman a national hero in France now?

>You want to know my fantasy bitch? It's your face under my huge swampy ass. In fact, get under there right now. You won't be giggling with my smelly ass cheeks wrapped around your head. *BRAAAAAP* ha ha, sorry I couldn't keep that one in. Heh, you must have got the full blast of it with your nose pressed right up against my asshole. Footlong B.M.T with Sweet Onion sauce. Eat Fresh. Only I guess it's not so fresh anymore, ha ha. Hey you're a weather girl, right... did you predict these winds? *BRAAAAAP* Ooh another stinker! Surely you're used to it, living in this stinky country? *BRRRRAAAP* *PLFFFFTHT* You're a shitty interviewer, Ornella, but you make a decent chair. Guess we finally found a use for you. *BRAP*

perfect comeback, he should have done it

in all the threads this is one of the best comebacks

Beleeb in yourself.

Why would she be? That was just normal european comedy, i don't understand the butthurt of the americans

It sounds like she got rekt by the guy who mentioned how often she gets sodomized.

haha that's great, imagine if he really done that! i wonder what she would do then

He still is, and will always be, a physically ugly person who reeks of estrogen. Putting lipstick on a pig never works.

there really aren't that many people in this world that wouldn't be completely butt blasted over an insult like that thrown from left field

The whole point is to ignore the rational responses and pretend he goes postal. That's the whole fun.

>"I'm rubber you're glue, your words bounce off me and stick to you."

Who the fuck is that ugly tranny in the video? That's just a dude in drag as a joke, right?

this seems about right and i laughed

>he literally started crying

Based tom