I never watched SU but let me say that this qt is the only cute character on it...

I never watched SU but let me say that this qt is the only cute character on it. And yeah i looked through all the characters. Everyone is fat or has a retarded nose.

She is worst gem. Get some taste man

Congratulations. You fell for the literal waifu bait. She's the most normal looking gem because you are supposed pity her. She's the biggest sad sac of in the show.

Lapis is the most feminine so it's perfectly reasonable a virgin like you would fall for her.

I want to be a member of the Dick Squad with Lapis!

Peridot doesn't have a retarded nose.

Now, she may be an autistic meme dorito midget, but her nose is normal and she ain't fat.

Her personality is the worst

Peridot is best gem, her autism is whats adorable and cute about her
I want to be dominated by jasper.

Steven is the cutest though. Everyone else can fight for second place.

nigga, i like muscle girls
i just dont like fat girls
hey are all fat

and the ones who arent fat are ugly
im sorry, every character is ugly, but i guess it proves a point or something

>Meme Dorito
I want this meme to go away. She is not a meme.

Oh fucking please, Peridot is just Chris Chan but animated. You fuckers will fall for any female character that's as socially retarded as you.

>caring more about character design than character content

sounds like you'd fit right in with the fandom.

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE HER TO THAT RETARDED LARDBAG, SHE IS CUTE AND PURE!!!!

As someone who's also never watched the show, I agree. You'd have to be a depraved pansexual monstrosity to waifu any of the other characters I've seen.

dis

Lapis' thing is pretty much that she's a horrible person but you forgive her because she's the prettiest

>implying you wouldnt fuck this sexy beast

Best clod

She was too pure for this world.

Reminds me of someone else...

Grape harambe

Shes sexy as fuck

>I've never watched SU but all the characters are ugly

Puh-lease. Peridot actually understands and changes herself to fit the world around her, instead of foolishly believing everyone's against them. Her dislike of the main cast was due to preconceived notions that were summarily proven wrong. Chris had enough homophobia (both hate and fear, mind you) that he not only created a comic where his blood cured homosexuality, but eventually devolved to the point where he decided to be a homosexual transgender woman because hell, that ain't gay at all!

And despite how naive Peridot is, she'd never stoop to the level of getting a taint piercing; letting it get infected through poor hygiene; developing a sub dermal cyst that split and bled; thought they grew a clitoris through binaural beats; and will likely die in the next few years from septic shock.

Clearly you didn't look very hard, there's plenty of other cute characters. Here's some of them. This is official art by the way.

>And despite how naive Peridot is, she'd never stoop to the level of getting a taint piercing; letting it get infected through poor hygiene; developing a sub dermal cyst that split and bled; thought they grew a clitoris through binaural beats; and will likely die in the next few years from septic shock.

I'm so fucking sick of multiple daily SU threads

seriously, what other show or comic has like 5 thread dedicated to it daily even when there's barely to no new episodes? go fuck off somewhere else or stay in your goddamn generals. hows that asking for a lot? Its hard to just "ignore" it when you're looking at it every fucking day and I can't filter it out because that'd only work for the generals, not the other 5 threads that don't have the title of the show in the OP. so many SU fags will just use the board as their personal blog and post random images from the show just so they can talk about their waifu shit for the 1000th time.

somehow its not as bad as MLP though, even though the MLP fags at least learned their place.

The SU fags usually do stay in their generals.

The five separate threads a day are from haters who are spamming/baiting. Notice how many of them are "all the characters are ugly" or "this character is shit"

Maybe you should either A: Leave the board or B: Watch it?

It's the most popular cartoon right now, it's not something horribly obnoxious like ponies, and this is the comics and cartoons board. Deal with it.

I bet you weren't here when Homestuck was popular or you wouldn't be shitting yourself over this.

This is a board to discuss Sup Forums shows, theres nothing fucking wrong with discussing it here.

Pearl is cute...