ITT: Characters who canonically fucked

>ITT: Characters who canonically fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNgA1fnS1i0
youtube.com/watch?v=uERzen1KOwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sarabi/Mufasa

Literally every couple with a child.

Hard Mode is characters who canonically fucked without having a baby or getting pregnant.

congrats, you missed the point

Tulio and Chell.

>inb4 Clarissa
There, now you can save your reaction images.

Point? POINT?! What point?!

To name characters with kids who obviously fucked in order to have those kids? Oh, is that funny? Jeez, sorry, I guess I'm a little out of touch because to me that sounds NOT AT ALL FUNNY.

You little bitch. Your parents weren't fit to raise you. That's why you have no respect. Go FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK youself.

You might have a point

I like Pearl but honestly it felt so satifying when someone as "unimportant" as Greg more or less cucked her. She was incredibly condescending towards humanity in general, so getting hit by that sweet irony served her right.

If you're not going to have a say in things and just be a smartass, the least you can do is be smart first.

Everyday!

He wasn't talking about dick grayson

I don't know why some people get angry over this ship. It was confirmed left and right in Beyond

>I don't know why some people get angry over this ship.

because it's bad

>It was confirmed left and right in Beyond

being canon doesn't make it not bad

Agreed. One of those things that bugged me about the DCAU - they didn't make tons of mistakes, but every so often they made poor choices that make you shake your head.

Okay.

Fry/Leela
Professor Farnsworth/Mom
Professor Farnsworth/Dr. Zoidberg
Fry/Amy
Bender/Amy
Kif/Amy
Zapp Brannigan/Amy
Zapp Brannigan/Leela

Never forget the tent scene.

>Kif/Amy
>not pregnant or even kids

I know it was Leela but fuck you

And bare in mind, while Mom/Professor do have one kid together, they never revealed that until the 3rd movie, though they'd been depicted as having fucked multiple times throughout the series piror to that.

Similar can be said of Kif/Amy because Kif's whole deal with pregnancy didn't require them to have sex and was actually Leela's genetic material that went into Kif by accident when she tried to grab his ungloved hand in an attempt to save his life. They had clearly alluded to Amy and Kif fucking both before and after that though.

>bare in mind

See

stole my joke

>reply my post to another post posted after me

What the hell user?

Mr. Garrison/Mr. Slave
Big Gay Al/Mr. Slave

Also...

Literally every character within Futurama's universe with the exception of robots and children/Yivo

Not really Sup Forums related but timely.

>not Rukia
FUCK BLEACH! FUCK THAT GARBAGE FOREVER!

You scare me when you shout ;_;

Orihime is the better grill

Shut your shit-eating mouth user

Oh man, I haven't had this much fun since the orange ninja series ended.

fukc u mane

Pretty much the entire cast of Drawn Together fucked each other at one point or another.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNgA1fnS1i0

I'm still sad it got canceled

Fucking hell this show was gold.

You are wrong, however.

I guess that's what happens when you smoosh characters together after a timeskip instead of organically developing their relationship as the story goes.
Did we see a repeat of people blowing up like again? Do people even still read Bleach?

>Nicole has had sex with this fat slob at least twice

Me too, but hey, 3 seasons and a movie ain't too shabby all things considered.

The fact that Tara Strong and Jess Harnell still fondly cite it as one of the most fun experiences of their careers makes me smile.

I stopped over in Sup Forums this morning to see the reaction, was fucking hilarious.
50 threads of people swearing they're not shippers utterly ass blasted to totally unrelated reasons.
Thing is, you either accept that the writing on Bleach was kinda shit but read it anyway, or just stopped caring. No one really expected all 2106589 dangling plot threads to be resolved. Honestly if it had ended with their respective ship, they wouldn't have bitched.

>Ichigo got the fat anime tiddies
>Naruto got the fat anime tiddies
Will Luffy carry on the proud tradition?

>No one really expected all 2106589 dangling plot threads to be resolved.

Nobody really expected all of those characters who just go completely forgotten either.

We legit don't even know what happened to HatNClogs or DeliciousBrownCat!

motherfucker don't act like you know richard. You don't know shit. Don't act like you know Nicole, either, she might have a thing for fat guys, you have nothing to say here

It is agreed it peaked after the Soul Society arc, but I enjoyed it solely for the Japanese ghostbusters that was the early chapters.

I kept reading hoping that would come back, alas it was all over in favor of endless power wank.

>I kept reading hoping that would come back
Come on. That's a rookie mistake.

I kept reading for one reason and one reason only, and he never disappointed.

Please tell me there is a gallery of salt over bleach just like there is one for the naruto series.

Two reasons, you mean.

Fucking weird that the Killer Clown is the one who got the completed character Arc.

>Killer Clown
Did he become MORE of a psychopath?

Mayuri was fun but I could never really get hyped about him. Kenpachi's TWEESTS were super fun and honestly unexpected for me. I could just never really get very excited for crazy clown man.

DELETE THIS

Try and figure that one out.

It's more than a misstep, it's Timm's OTP

>Nicole was hot enough to have a long string of gorgeous lovers and could've lived a life of leisure
>instead she got married to this disgusting fat dickhead, works a terrible job that pays in peanuts, and lives in a trashy house with three shitty kids
>Ben himself even said their marriage was a "shotgun marriage"

All this because she let him cum inside.

He is a fat slob and she had sex with him, that's all the user said, and those are just facts.

I always just wrote that off as cartoon physics preventing Donkey from getting killed. After all, magic exists in the Shrek universe, so anything's possible.

Kinda like this....
youtube.com/watch?v=uERzen1KOwc

Luffy's asexual. Odaconfirmed.

CAPS LOCKS IS FUNNY RIGHT GUYS LOL SO RAMDUMB DEADPOOL

Didn't he get a nosebleed when he saw Nami naked?

Everyone but Sanji is asexual and he's too much of a pussy to ever actually have sex.

Go to Sup Forums and see for yourself.

It's a shitstorm.

I know you can do better than that.

they fugged

Give proof.

They tried to have kids and went to the doctors to find out why she wasn't ever pregnant.

Did you even watch the movie?

He spied on her in the bath, but Oda said he was just getting caught up in the moment because the other guys were doing it.

Incidentally, Chopper is only interested in reindeer.

Jesus fuck user, I got to open up a salt mine in Sup Forums and wind up with a fucking fortune 500.

>implying Frankie and Robin aren't fucking

If they had sex then show me the kid.

Fuck I wasn't expecting that and it got me.

If I remember correctly, we once thought of the idea that Nicole has a major S&M/Pain fetish, and Richard is so goddamned clumsy that he just causes slapstick-level damage to her all the time.

Thus, she gets off on that and then REALLY gets off on punishing him in the bedroom.

I know they fall under the having kids rule, but it's heavily implied they were screwing even before that happened.

>episode where they're all trapped in a cell

>"You expect US to get naked? No way!"
>"But Eva, I've already seen you naked. And not just in my dreams-"
>"AHAHAHA, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, IOPS SAY THE STUPIDEST THINGS SOMETIMES, RIGHT?"

that scene makes my heart smile, because you know they totally got it on as soon as they reunited in season 2

Can you refresh my memory on when Bender and Amy fugged?

I came here specifically for the Clarissa post.

Sir, Aquababby is pure.

Are there any flat chests in One Piece?

Pretty much any female character he could end up with has breasts consisting of a good portion of their body weight.

Gay marriage episode.
Makes sense in context.

that "sad" scene is the doctor telling them that they need to have sex to make children. they're upset because they wanted kids, but aren't sexually attracted to each other.

I don't get the appeal of being needlessly contrary.

Almost everyone in archer.

I used to have a little spreadsheet on it, but I stopped watching. Even weird couplings like Pam/Mallory have happened.

That's pam and cyril being horny fuckbeasts more than anything

Neither is this.

I'm betting you were for Naruto and Sakura, too? Plebe.

Did i miss something?

eyyy fuck you b0ss

I was, if only because Hinata deserved better than Naruto.

Evidence! This was real! What I saw was a colouring book in a pound shop, but the picture was real! I thought it may have been a fever dream. Why and more importantly how did this happen?

Clarissa, (this) is a comic strip about a little girl who's father molests and fucks her.