EL CHAPOS SON KIDNAPPED IN MEXICO

Oh fugggg hold on to your horses if you're in Mexico, huge wave of violence expected.

borderlandbeat.com/2016/08/chapos-son-ivan-may-be-among-16.html

Fuck

Two beheading videos a day instead of one. Im excited.

What's crazy is he had a meeting in Jalisco without his protection. I understand they're powerful but the cartel de Jalisco doesn't care. He fucked up bigtime.

>at the scene the cars left behind were 2016 challenger, 2016 escalade, 2016 Range Rover sport.

Can I has one?

i hope this is true. praise kek

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

adios amigo

Why so?

I think Rafael caro Quintero is cleaning shit up now that he's out. First el chapos mothers house is raided by over 80 armed men sent by el chaos cousin now this. Sinaloa cartel is falling apart...

Don't worry people
I'm part of the C.D.S, we're already looking for the fags who kidnapped el jefe's son. They will pay.

Turn on TV in a couple of days

mexico is still the wild west lol.

is there even a mexican government anymore?

Tell me why do they wear the masks?

¡Ay, caramba dios mio!

Fucking lel... You fucking beaners are hilarious

What does this mean?

Do these people want money? Or is it a rival cartel that will do something dreadful to Chapos' son?

why not?

too much glorification of the cartels. i like when they kill eachothers.

It's part of our plan

More violence in Mexico helps Trump.

Hope the blood overflows in the street

They don't want their families murdered.

Meh. Chapo will pay and his girlfriend will be back on rich Instagram by Wednesday next. His bitch ass will never be heard from again.

No ahora por favor

my dream is a cartel firefight on American soil

Is El Chapo still behind bars?

honestly this mexico shit is wild

good food though

u ever seen violent crime meximan?

They probably want money, just because Chapo is locked up doesn't mean he can't tell one of his many connects to just give them some of his vast fortune that I'm sure he has stashed away.

Then again, could just be some pissed off rivals that Chapo perpetrated violence against and they're about to give him a taste of what he dished out.

But probably money.

Have you never seen cartel videos Nigel?! Plus this is the son of one of the biggest drug lords ever.

medellin cartel vs cali cartel 3.0?

Ha I just watched sicaro

If they kill him Mexico is going to be hell on earth when el chapo sends his men out for revenge. They're gone need Oprah to cover it.

LOOK UNDER YOUR CHAIRS EVERYONE

YOU DIE

YOU DIE

EVERYBODY GETS TO DIE!!!

It may just be some retards that think they can get $$$ out of chapo

What's it like to live in the """country""" of Mexico?

Jaja mucha gente tiene esta foto de whatsapp

You tell me, in ten years

its gon to be fun

kek

Hold on to your oversized hat brothero, you're in for a wild ride.

Some simple joe would not be able to kidnap el chaps son nigel

So this is a big deal huh

why not

>Turn on TV in a couple of days
As if we weren't going to see the fucking bloodbath that our shithole is anyway.

Who teh fuck is el chapo

newest of fags

AAYYYYYYYYY CARAMBA !

wonder how many people are being brutally tortured because of this right now

You have internet at the refugee camp?

>Who teh fuck is el chapo
He's the Mexican version of Charlie Chaplin, great silent film actor.

>be Mexican
>get kidnapped

nice bait ahmed, here have a (you)

Is that a HKwhateveryoucallit rifle?

Yo mexibro, what's the story in Sonora? Does BLO still hold plazas? Did they get Los Memos to switch sides and go against Los Salazar in Sonoyta

some rival killed one of El Chapo's other sons a few years ago
shot him in a parking lot

It's a famas

Far left is definitely a HK rifle. Hes holding it upright

Probably. Most those motherfuckers are trained military personnel too, they just want more monies and when they see the military pay isn't great they switch to the dark side

Because he rides in a caravan protected with Atleast 2 trucks in front of him and 2 behind him full (even the bed) of trained soldiers ready to kill. Only reason they got him is because he was in a meeting with someone he trusted and felt no need to bring security along ehich is where he fucked up, he was in rival territory and papis in jail so they're all cutting each other's heads off to get to the top

It's defenately a famas

Are you a bad enough dude to kidnap a drug kingpin's son Sup Forums ?

get the mexican intellectuals on the case immediately

How the fuck do they have internet in mexico? Like who knows how to implement that shit there?

That is a HK93

On the bright side there's gonna be hundreds of super cars for sale soon. This is one of his sons he loves showing off on Twitter.

MADRE VA A FLIPAR

I'm ready

Are you joking? Mexico city has many wealthy familys. Rural mexico is poor, but the larger cities have money

>ahmed
ay, you gotta turn up your banter a bit m8te. Insist we are swedish or property of sweden and our resistance movement during ww2 was filled with traitors/cowards and we were only successful because of the glorious RAF was good at "freedom fighting" or something along those lines.
You will find danes, who will burn this place down if you follow above advice.

Goodluck jew.

El chino anthrax, one of el chapos highest ranked assassins not giving a fuck partying with Paris. This dude has a shitload of pics just google el chino anthrax

No it's a famas, memes aside, i doubt they got semi's

Left probably hk g3
Others m4 with some kind of drum mag (beta , c maybe) and ugl
Guy prone got a variant of the m82, on the phone so i can't tell for sure

Yeah I still have that pic here he is laying on the ground

El champs son pulls up next to you in a red Ferrari with a gold plated ak

>"Hey gringo get in lets go have some fun"

What do?

>highest ranked assassins
how does that even work.

do they just do raw kills?

No my friend. This is a famas. They do not look the same as the rifle the soldier is holding on the far left

he's in jail in the US

Kek, it's a /k/ meme, read again

Another of Chapo's sons was killed on jail with a gun. How did they get to smuggle a weapon inside jail, that we'll never know.

Lel nah jk we do know. They bribed and/or threatened the jail's personnel.

He likes to do stuff like pic related. But I'm guessing he was pretty much someone highly trusted that didn't hesitate to kill when told too. I believe he is a cousin of the family. Dude was the best dressed assassin of all time, always wearing hermes or Louis Vuitton from head to toe

>they just want more monies and when they see the military pay isn't great they switch to the dark side

well that and they don't want their families murdered infront of them

I sometimes think about you, mehico
it makes me sad

Probably that and I'm also guessing something to do with time and loyalty.
If I had to bet on it, I'd say that guy was probably with him from the start.

I know. I think he got caught in Amsterdam. Young as fuck too

good I invested in head transplant research

I'm pretty sure the Hiltons are money launderers

They could atleast take the time to properly spell

Is this the return of Broly Banderas and all the Mexico anime niggas?

Mexifags make me sick. The way you treat murderers like superstars. Must be that aztec blood worship legacy.

That bitch is always hanging out with troubled guys. Shes suppose to be a coke head

Here he is with Megan fox. Seriously Google "el chino anthrax" this dude was partying and hiding in plain fucking sight

That girl is banging hot.
10/10

Some of you vatos are ok.
Don't go to la escuela mañana.

>you'll never be the best drug lord ever with a qt3.14 young wife Emma colonel can get all of this dick

why is Ron Jeremy blindfolded in the back seat

Yeah I still think they are money launderers. Hotel business has been a favorite washing machine for the narcos since the middle 80's, and Murrika is where the biggest ammounts of drug cash are moved.

Jesus Christ she's gorgeous.
>wall just got 10 feet lower.

Reminder that Mexico isn't a country. It's a cartel that issues passports.

And also it's full of fatties.

i'd be scared to even look at her
not because she's beautiful but because i don't wanted to be hacked up with a chainsaw

He was spending time with playboy bunnies at the nicest parties in Hollywood. Now he's spending time behind bars in the US Federal Justice system!

Can we use dead mexicans to build that wall?

She is lol I think her dad was one of el chaos right hand men. Ines coronel but he's in jail now. El chino anthrax is locked up in sandiego he only got 15 years. Here he is with a beautiful macaw

Kerbal Space Program is based out of Mexico City, which would be impressive if it didn't constitute the entirety of the Mexican Space Agency.

USA please get on with it and legalize drugs. It wont eliminate cartels but its a start. Once pot is legal federally Mexico will have no choice but to follow suit

I thought drugs funneled up from columbia. And cartels were basically middle men.

And if you believe the stories. Cia were the ones flying the planes into america. In return, profitting off the drug trade to help fund black operations.

Power exchanges are always messy and always ends up with someone as big as whatever is currently here.

>that pic

yeah too bad that's those are UCR fatties protesting Hillary