I'm looking for a particular episode of smallville

I'm looking for a particular episode of smallville.

All i remember is, either chloe, pete or lana got involved with a new character that was somehow infected by meteor rocks, and his ability had something to do with his personal situation, at one point things don't go his way and he or she attacks or kills someone, chloe, if not kidnapped, finds out about some medical condition or myth that could explain the events, but everyone finds it too farfetched. Then clark, after a little more evidence, remembers freak's secret little spot, like some house in the woods, or some old factory they always hang around.. runs in superspeed, and arrives to the outside of said place, looks with his X-ray vision, sees their skelletons as he's about to murder lana/pete/chloe... runs in superspeed again and stop the bullet/knife/explosion with his body in slow motion. Debris flying around in cheap CGI slowmo.

anyone knows what episode im talking about?

bump

I think it was the episode where Pete "The Boss" Ross put kryptonite in his Tokyo Drift racing car to make it go faster.

Definitely sounds like a season 1-2 'villain of the week' episode. I marathoned those seasons, well, exactly a decade ago. Time sure flies.

Early Smallville, seasons 1-5, is comfy as fuck. Shame about the later shit, that have almost spoiled my desire to rewatch the oldie episodes.

just start from the beggining. It's worth it. Until it's not.. i guess.
The beggining of the end was when they added green arrow guy. Or when lana was a witch from europe reincarnated. Whatever happened first.

reminder that some people who hate Gotham loved this show

Season 1 Episode 7

You're talking to someone who watched the show. Yes. I remember those 'bad moments'. I would say, the beginning of the end, was when they added Jensen Ackles, making the love triangle into a square now, and the whole mythology just got more convoluted, no more episodic episodes, and everything was about 'finding the traveler'. The last nail on the coffin was the end of season 5. It was very evident, that like Supernatural, the showrunners had envisioned it as a 5 season show, and the network decided to prolong its life. The off-screen, anti-climatic ending to the Zod arc has all the markings of the network saying, 'no it can't end here'.

Green Arrow was a marked improvement from Tom Welling, who's performance was often wooden as a plank. Welling, definitely started phoning it in after seasons 4-5. It's like, he too, just stayed on for the paycheck.

Oh, and I actually loved that Lana Witch episode. It reminded me of some cheesy shit from the 90s, like Buffy or Sabrina. But then again, Kristin Kreuk was one of my first faps and dearest waifus.

I would spoiler tag shit, but I'm too lazy to figure it out.

oh im not so sure, i think the episode had a guy obsessed with lana, or was it a girl obsessed with lana? or maybe it was a guy chloe was into but eventually realized she has the worst taste in men since they all end up being murderer freaks?
>dat amy adams as a fat chick who would later play lois lane in a billion dollar blockbuster

Season 3 Episode 3

That's the one with Amy Adams. I remember there being an explosion at her greenhouse after she tries to eat Pete.
OP, your description reminds me of a bunch of episodes, but I can't narrow it down to just one. In "Metamorphosis," Clark fights the bug boy Greg at Creek Foundry, where they used to play together as kids. In the episode "Duplicity," a meteor-infected Dr. Hamilton kidnaps Pete Ross. I can't think of one where both Pete and Chloe were kidnapped. Kind of frustrating desu, since I've probably seen this more than any other show. Whatever it is, it's definitely Seasons 1-3.

Actually watching it for the first time. I just finished the ep where they meet the JSA. Lex is a top bro.

ok i'll admit i made that sound as vague as possible to get you all talking about the show. That could easily describe half of season 1.

I started watching the Flash and so far it's an extremely mediocre version of Smallville.

Well played, you really had my synapses firing for a while there.
>Welling definitely started phoning it in after Seasons 4-5
I think it had less to do with him phoning it in and more to do with John Schneider and John Glover's lack of screentime. Tom gives his best performances in scenes he shares with Glover and Schneider (and, to an extent, Rosenbaum) because they helped him out with his acting; just take a look at the early episodes involving the Kent family and the episode "Transference." Once Schneider left in S5, shit really hit the fan. Because of Welling's newfound "stardom," the directors were probably hesitant to criticize his acting.

Season 7 is the best season. It had the right balance of everything and it was just before S8 which looked low-budget and cheesy as fuck.

bump for fun

Is it true lex? what they all been saying about you, doing some evil shady stuff?
>do you even have to ask?
yeah, sorry. k bye

I have fapped to Lana for at least a decade.

>a CW show had a better Lex than the DCEU

didn't Alison Mack join a cult or something?

Smallville Lex is the best live action Lex imo

What is Tom Welling doing these days?

Which episode is the one where one of Clark's friends gets knocked out so that he can save the day without revealing his powers?

Everyone Clark knows should've had serious brain damage from all the KO's they received.

what was the episode where they made a reference about clark
>looking good wearing blue/red
>ending up in a career that involves suits and flying

Chloe >>>>>>>> Lois >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lana

Hamburgers

Smallville was kino you fuck

Lex and Lionel were kino

Tom Welling was pretty great as Clark

Jonathan was the dad I've always wanted

Martha was what I fapped to every single week and to this day I still want her to be my mommy gf