MEANWHILE, IN THE HALL OF JUSTICE

MEANWHILE, IN THE HALL OF JUSTICE

BATMAN HAS SOME PRIVATE TIME IN THE BATHROOM STALL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,

SURPRISE BITCHES!!! Tis I Lord Death Man. Fight me or what your fortress burn.

CAN'T A GUY GET SOME FUCKING PRIVACY?

So tell me again why we cannot use our fusion cannon, the Sword of Damocles to nuke Sweden? Sweden was practically MADE for nuking.

No.
We're NOT DOING THE SUPERVILLAIN SHUFFLE!!!

Heres a question anyone know where my fucking potato salad is? Flash I know it was you.

Batman, my old nemesis. you though you could get rid of me by blasting me into space but I'm back. And just to know how serious I am for revenge Batman. I murdered all your other foes except for Mad Hatter, Killer Moth, and Condiment King.

Woooah, isn't that like, Bruce Wayne taking a shit?

And a skeleton!

And jailbait!

Oh you're totally a stormtrooper.
Man, getting stoned is wack.

capeshit is gay and is for gays

>this thread

I'm pretty sure he's been using superspeed to do inappropriate things in the woman's bathroom. Either that or someone just vomited potado salad into one of the stalls.

I know you have my pants, SUPERMAN!!!

Learn to live a little Snake or go back to your Kurt Russell movie marathon.

>Well gang...It looks like we may have to close up shop...

>I know, I know, We all had a good run and made some good memories

>See our recent decision to gain more funds as we are in crippiling dept has been failing

>I was so sure our Pop Toys would sell like hot cakes, kids love Pop toys right?

>BvS hasn't brought in the money that we owe to investors and Suicide Squad hasn't done well either...I-I think were about to lose to the Hotdog Movie soon...

>I came here to tell you to not come in next week. We will be throwing a small party,...but you will have to bring in your own food, cups, drinks, music, chairs,...We tried

B-BUT WAIT. D-DIDN'T THE KIDS LOVE THE NEW FLASHY DESIGNS WE GAVE IN THE TRIALERS?

>Well they did but no one wanted to see it again after one filming

>W-we can't pull ourselfs a extended edition like we did Last Time Pals....Kids don't want to see the extend 3 hour version where the majority of sceans are Will Smith taking care of his young little daughter so...

>...I'm in talks with selling to Marvel...M-maybe they could make some good films about us, but..we won't be allowed in em. It was good to work with you guys but

>Its over

>The Justice Leauge is dead

Who told you boys you could leave the tour guide?

Good lord above, even for a cesspit of cancerous meetups, this place is heinous. What kinda pansy ass moderation team is allowing this to take place? Redwood, you've went soft!

Sorry, I thought this was the Hall of Justices.

Ah the Hall of Justice. Where Destiny kicks off her shoes before heading down to the Living Room of Justice.

The DCU is dead. Bury it.

I think we broke Kurt Russell. Welp gotta go buy some weebshit with Black Manta. BY BITCHES.

Uh... thanks, I guess?

hey guys! im a hero too right?

Forgot my keys.
Oh well you're welcome Batman. And if you're wondering what Joker's last words were they were "Tell Batman I love him and I all ways gave consent".

Yeah, okay great. Whatever. Thanks for the boner kill.

I aim to please Batman. Now would you like to buy some weebshit with me and Manta?

Anybody up for a game of War? Go fish? Gin Rummy? Spit? Blackjack? Cuhrayzy 8s?

why is batman having an intervention?

Because Lord Death Man killed the only man he ever loved so he took all his frustration out on Babs.

NO. Jesus, fuck off and let me fap in peace you goddamn trick or treating asshole!

Why the fuck do capeshitters have to come to every thread and talk about movies

Where is Queen?

Unfortunately for you Lord Death Man, you ignored me, now behold the power of Batman's true greatest nemesis, Kite Man!

Hello there friends, I am totally not Spider-Man of the Avengers sent here to spy on you all.

Kite Man I left you alive because you're ok in my book. It's time for us lesser villians to show who's boss. You wanna go get some weebshit?

Okay, friggin' seriously? How many of you fucks are waiting out in the bathroom to jump out at me while I'm trying to goddamn masturbate? Is Clock King in the next stall or some shit like that?

Well that's good. Say, I found a few other villains who live, maybe I should get them over here. Besides, we all know The Eraser and the Penny Plunderer are some of Batman's toughest foes.

Meanwhile at Union Station.

Clock King's to busy starting a band with Killer Moth, Anarky, and Penny Plunderer. They do Rush covers.

Actually, he is. He's just too busy taking a shit to take action now.

But what if he tries following you all to the ends of the Earth?

Still have that weebshit shopping option with me and Manta if you're up for Ole Charlie Brown.

Egghead you dastardly fiend! It's not proper etiquette to barge in on a caped crusader wetting his whistle in a public bathroom without knocking!

Oh it's not like you a group of boys for that ai Batman

Oh trust me, I came prepared. Condiment King is right outside keeping guard with King of Cats, and both Ten Eyed Man and Polka Dot Man are patrolling outside.

JUST GET OUTTA HERE AND BUY YOUR WEEBSHIT!

I'm not even hard anymore, just GO!

This is all according to plan Batman! I knew that interrupting your regularly scheduled masturbation would ruin your boner, and it has proven successful! The Dark Knight is defeated!

Look Batsy Manta hasn't shown up yet so for Gentry's sake calm the fuck down. We'll leave once he gets here. Then you can go back to pity fucking yourself over Joker being dead by my own hands.

Oh sweet god, you're not going to be coming back every three days a week, are you?

Every three days a week? What a wonderful idea!

NOOOOOOOOOOO-
Oh fuck off!

The plan is Kite Man will show up when you least expect it. He's watching you fap Batman.

Oh look, it's another rich boy whining episode.

Freakazoid what's up dude?

SUDDENLY

Did i walk into something here? I've got important things to be signed here, but if it's not important. I can wait

> always gave consent
Dammit, Batman. You had one job!

...This is a very nice chair.