Reviews on the Emoji Movie?

Did you like it? How was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pr_kjxF62Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was fun. Good summer flick

It's bad but not the cancer that I'm being told about by people from the Internet.
It's just a normie movie and nothing else.

Better than the Lego Movie (2014)!

Impressive movie. Lived beyond expectations. Sometimes was too philosophical about existence.

Where's the fucking bluray rip

It was a RAUNCHY summer comedy that CRITICS can't understand. TRUE FANS loved the movie and the theaters were OVERFLOWING WITH PISS from all the people laughing so hard.

THIS

My friend was LITERALLY PISSING and SHITTING over the theater seats from laughing too hard. There truly is a huge DISCONNECT from the CRITICS and THE FANS.

But was it litty?

Is the movie actual humor or ironic humor?

I just saw The Emoji Movie (2017) and I can confirm that is was #LITTY and kept it #ONEHUNDRED the entire time. The ensemble cast was among the best ever in cinema, the animation was even better than the Lego Movie, and the jokes.. My god man, I couldn't stop laughing from beginning to end! Don't think this is another kid's movie, it has something for everyone.

Normie humor.
For example: a lot of puns about hand.

being so contrairian that even when there is almost universal agreement that the movie was absolute garbage, you gotta pretend like it wasn't that bad

Honestly, it was a glib facsimilie. A shell of former movies that excelled at the "topical subjects" category.

I'm obligated to watch it now. Anyone got a good link?

Is Emoji Movie, dare is say it, /our film/?

The funny thing is that Sup Forums is doing it just to be different from Reddit, who would just say it's shit.
I just went there to see what they thought, and they're doing the exact same thing as Sup Forums; pretending it was good

It wasn't just good it was true kino. The "meh" emoji's acting is superb. Watch it again and pay close attention to his movements. So much nuance. Truly a film that demands to be intently rewatched.

Hold on a second this is an actual real thing? I thought people were just memeing

Yes, Sony really is this retarded.

It was fun. A good summer time kino.

Best comedy since Ghostbusters (2016)!

t. Critic who can't enjoy #RAUNCHY summer flick #STAYLITTYFANS

The first time I wanted a camrip in years and there isn't one what the hell man

on a scale from 0 to food fight
how bad was it?

This tbqh. Why isn't there one yet? Are people THAT apathetic to this film?

This shitty board defends Zack Snyder. Fuck this site.

It's story is generic is all you need to know. The worst thing about this whole commotion are the masses that think they are above the masses by slandering the movie to high Hell. There's no self awareness whatsoever when the fact of the matter is that the great majority of people are shitting on it. The worst meme to grace this fucking Earth is the anti-sheeple meme because the "sheeple" are very very tightly packed into the movement itself.

10/10 would rape that emo chick with that beanie again

That's why I love this movie, it's my favorite. Because I'm a rebel. Take that society!

I've seen it and I have to say this is the worst I've ever paid top see.
Even my kids hated it. They spent most of it playing with their phones, I spent most of it contemplating how I got to this point in my life

They should rename it to The Emoji Kino because of how good it was.

This is one movie that I think it is almost okay to play with your phone the whole time.

SOON

It's really not that bad. I didn't think it was any worse than something like Cars or that Trolls movie. Critics are really blowing things way out of proportion.

I would say the Emoji Movie made me more irrationally angry but the production value was much higher. Just got back from our cinema's premiere. It's not even normie funny. It's a bunch of unfunny celebrities get in a room and say random things and slaves in Korea animate it.

Sup Forums is a balancing force of the universe. Nothing can be too popular or too unpopular. This movie is so sad that it deserves to be less popular than it is. There's no hive mind force pushing us on this.

It was really good. even Pepe the Frog liked it!

You PIECE OF fucken SHIT. It was fucking gay movie the reviews are bad!

Went to go see it with my wife's son. We had a blast! It was even better than the Lego movie (2014)

>Good summer flick
How was its RAUNCHINESS and LITTY on a scale of one to ten?

I think we've expended this joke now right? yes.

But what did Armond White think of it?

It's official kino name is Le Emojie Filme (2017)

The only thing expended is his bull's balls.

RAUNCHY out of LITTY

t. Drumpflet
This is a kino made by FANS for FANS.
It's a laugh-out-loud, feel-good, non-stop comedic romp that will be having you go through several Emojitions (LOL!) yourself. I haven't laughed this much or thus hard from beginning to end since The LEGO Movie (2014). The only "people" that hate it are inbred rednecks that don't understand mature, intellectual jokes in a raunchy, good-for-all-ages film like The Emoji Movie (2017). The kids LOVED Hi-5 (James Corben, while the missus and I took quite a liking to Poop (Patrick Stewart).

Laughed far harder than I should of.

That seems to be the consensus among true Emoji fans. NOT the out of touch HATER critics.

>t. Drumpftard

Are people on reddit pretending to be mad just to feel included or are they legitimately butthurt all the time? There's like this thinly veiled angst under every post as well. This constrained jabbing is so painful to read.

Are you seriously trying to turn this into some Trump vs liberal thing? Jesus the level of autism coming from you guys is off the fucking charts.

How does it compare to Boss Baby?

Your days are numbered Drumpftard. ThE Emoji Movie (2017) is the catalyst that will finally turn the newest generation to progressive values. Cry all you want, it ain't gonna change a damned thing sweetie ; )

Defending Snyder is tvs version of pols pretending to be racist. Just a way to keep normies out.

A better comparison is The LEGO Movie (2014) which pales in comparison to The Emoji Movie (2017), visually and comedically.

So, SO true.

Cant wait for the sequel haha!

youtube.com/watch?v=pr_kjxF62Ds

What do a bunch of 50 year olds know about movies that are aimed at 13 year olds?

Holy shit that is cringey as hell. They say "BTFO" out loud. Couldn't watch.

There's going to be an Emoji Cinematic Universe thankfully :)

Atrocious flick.
Shit movie.
Awful film.
Good kino.
Spectacular kinoapex.
If you don't understand it then you really should just stop watching motion pictures all together cause you're a brainlet. I for one am glad normiescum hate it because it proves that I really am right about everything . I've been right about it all since I was 15 which means that the zombie apocalypse is near and when it comes and you're all asking me for help I'll look you right and the eyes and say no. People like you are why society is thousands of years behind. You can't even understand a simple (for me) showcase of the modern man's (yes I used "man" to describe everyone. Get over it) condition. The Emoji Movie proves that all low IQ individuals should be euthanized for the good of this planet.

I'm glad this movie exists, it's funny seeing all the butthurt retards that eat up schlock like capeshit, star wars, and basically every other kids' movie that's been released in the last few years complain about quality.

It's bad. Like, bad bad.

Not in the "it's so bad, maybe it's good" bad either. It's just uninspired, campy trash. It was worse than Sausage Party in its obviousness, but obviously made for a younger audience.

Absolutely kino.
Patrick Stewart stole every scene.

Why do triggered trumpturds hate this movie so much? If you don't like it, don't watch it. It's. That. Fucking. Simple. They canceled the sequel because of loudmouth sister-fuckers like you, eat shit.

a glib facsimile

Sup Forums has a fucking youtube channel

I'm done

>I'm done

Hi done I'm dad

Yeah that shit's fucking brutal, made me think I should stop coming here

Just report it like a good samaritan.

Sorry cuck. The Emoji Movie is lowkey redpilled and will help Trump get re-elected.

why hasn't someone made a subreddit yet?

It's basically inside out but with smartphones.

I don't see why the plebs have a reason to be high and mighty about not liking the films concept when they keep funding capeshit and transformers sequels.

Me too desu. I think the reason why it works so well is "emojie" sounds like it could legit by some super-pretentious french word.

Because all the reddtors are already on Sup Forums

Liberals and reddit hate it which was always expected. It's actually really good and fits into a lot of Sup Forums humour. The writers may have browsed this board

>is it kino
>kino

Oh great now not only are our memes leaking, the ones that are leaking are the worst ones

>and fits into a lot of Sup Forums humour
any examples?

Makes me wonder if they are the same cunts who spam "is it kino" with a bunch of generic movie posters every single damn day here

I think he means absolute fucking trash

The emoji lets the monkey fuck his girlfriend while he jacks off in the corner

>expecting anything but autism out of Sup Forums

Someone make it. Call it like "4chantv" or "Kinoplex"

>Cookies are for closers!
>Words aren't cool

There's no kino emoji so by default Boss Baby is the one to see.

Do any of the emojis from those nigger memes show up? You know the B, the 100 ect?

no cuz it was written by wypipo

unfortunately not

>Film about emojis that live in a phone
>Inspires people to use their phones
Biblical

>the missus
Kill me with a spear

the emoji movie was created by god himself

A failure like all of us? Yes.

The main character (who is a "meh" emoji with the ability to display other emotions) is tied down and forced to watch every single other emoji violate his love interest; this is shown in graphic detail and takes about 25 minutes of screentime, wth the punchline being that he ends up enjoying it

>Entire movie is just distorted trap bass and obnoxious filters while the "cryng with laughter" emoji milly rocks with his "okay" and "100" hands

I know the actors said this movie was against Trump or some shit, but the movie literally had nothing to do with politics at all

So why are we acting like it's some political statement and turn every thread into political arguments and bait to the point that it looks like your average Sup Forums thread

Are we really that autistic?

*breathes in*
What are you guys doing? Is this really how you're going to spend your evening? Pretending to like a literal piece of crap, just to be "le so ironic?" What are you gaining? No one finds your "ironic shilling" particularly funny. I can just picture you. All alone in your rooms. No one is around. But for some reason you think by making an ironic review, you'll get internet credits. That people on an anonymous Korean, toenail clipping, picture board will say "hey. that's a funny joke. Want to be friends?" Stop acting like this is Facebook or Reddit. Sup Forums isn't your personal reply site. It's not Second Life. It's a Japanese pleasure site. Idiots.