ITT: Great Redesigns

More like...shit redesigns amirite?

fuck off

Lemme see if I have some less shitty ones than OP.

I'll see how many of these I can post before I have to split.

Less shitty than op? Easy

I love this Bane costume.

boring

Greaser style is best style.

Umm...that's a bad example of "less shitty than OP."

>fags don't liking based purple gloves

Still not as cringe-inducing as Leto Joker.

>implying Cap would skip leg day

You can stick to you're unrealistic fetishized whores. I prefer realistic heroines

It's just the stylization user

but yeah he wouldn't

One of my favorites.

The description literally says, "You know maybe its okay for one or two super heroines to have big tits."

Its a dull costume and needs a cape or a splash of color, though.

also, this one

fucking love me some Rocafort art

I prefer original but even this is better then what they ended up with.

fucking love this one

This is my favorite. I love the eyes, but it needs more red on the legs.

Every single word and image involved in this makes me so goddamn angry.
There are no words to express how stupid this is.

Color has no place in real superheroing

Synder pls go and stay go

Highly debatable.
It's been said before that the coloring of Superheroes helps solidify themselves as prime targets, so other people aren't as in the fray.
Also, this designs are stupid for like a jillion other reasons.

Alright, i cant keep a straight face anymore. These designs are ass, the pretentious blurbs are insultingly stupid. I just want everyone else to revel in my pain

It's okay user. The artist's just a retard.

10/10

Isn't this just Nico from Runaways?

just go shirt and jeans, this half-assed shit doesn't work

>maybe that star spangled swimsuit looked pretty patriotic when the US was neck-deep in the second World War - but today? Ridiculous.

This artist is ridiculous.

more rule 63 than redesign but pretty cool

I actually like this. Women in battle suits are sexy as hell.

>batman
>smoking
come on

It's the 20's pal

It hurts

So bad

These are all actually great.

Love 'em.

I always love the 'Spider-Man in street clothes' look. I always wonder why Marvel doesn't ever try dong it in 616 for a change.

I hate absolutely everything about this. "Let's just turn Zatanna into a generic goth girl!" Never mind the fact that she looks a shit ton like Nico Minoru. Bitch looks like every late 90's/early-mid 00's misunderstood goth girl ever. And fuck the description that says that she doesn't need to have big tits. Technically true, yes, but big tits and sex appeal are part of Zee's character by this point.

Shit, her original nu52 look already kinda did the goth/dark girl look and did it way better than this.

I also like how the person who drew this implied that Zee's character is flat, then says NOTHING about what this version of Zatanna would actually be like.

>"maybe they should wear gloves so their secret identity can't be traced
>exposed hair

jesus christ make it stop.

has anybody ever called him out on his stupidity or is this a giant fucking ruse

One can only pray that this is all a massive campaign to trigger Sup Forums, and that no one legitimately thinks like this

I like the idea of this one a lot but the artist who actually drew it isn't very good.

Would love to see a better artist take this on though.

In particular, the trench coat look is great. But the shitty Yesstyle coat needs to go.

I've always liked the idea of Bruce having a low-key civvie uniform with a trenchcoat and what-not so he could waltz around and do detective work or go undercover without drawing too much attention as Batman. It could then transform into a full-blown batsuit when he needed it to, with his helmet having some kind of Lost in Space/Dead Space mechanism where it comes out from his neck and forms around his face.

Just a childish little dream of mine.

Supergirl has a lot of great redesigns for some reason. I think people just really like to give her qt outfits. Makes sense, since she's semi-known for changing her costume all the time.

i like this

I like this a lot. Kinda batman 666 damien esque

>with his helmet having some kind of Lost in Space/Dead Space mechanism where it comes out from his neck and forms around his face.

You mean like what Iron Man has in CW?

Well, great. Now I want some kind of "Batman '55" with Greaser Batman and Bruce 'Fonzie' Wayne.

Mind the feet.

Return of Bruce Wayne #5
Batman Chronicles #11